June 11, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
theh00d

Anyone interested? All medium, all OGs

Im interested in the Ape Tee.
What's that on the top left corner?

Can we get a "No Mean Yes" poster too?
preferably in the black color design

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

June 11, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
overtheradar

Armando, is Triumvir having weekly meetings every monday now? If so, sounds promising.

Yes sir! We have another tomorrow night. I just wanted to let you all know we're working hard right now, it'll take some time but it'll be worth it. Thanks for your continued support and patience.

Can we get a "No Mean Yes" poster too?
preferably in the black color design

I'll bring this up at tomorrow's meeting. I'm personally a big fan of the Foreplay tee. Gave it to one of my old flings after it shrunk on me haha.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 11, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
theh00d

Thank you.

That is all my request, I think.
Don't want to ask for too much lol.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

June 11, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
_____

Armando, thanks much for being our interface to the heads over at Triumvir! Dunno what I'd do without you man

EDIT: I know I already said this, but I'd really like tee's in something other than black..weather's getting hot as shit here and I dont wanna sweat all over the goods. Also I'd personally like to see some variations of existing tees (FUCK LOVE in tiffany instead of just red, etc). When I picked up my last order, Richard said they were working on logo tees? That'd be mad sexy
June 11, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
overtheradar

Armando, thanks much for being our interface to the heads over at Triumvir! Dunno what I'd do without you man

EDIT: I know I already said this, but I'd really like tee's in something other than black..weather's getting hot as shit here and I dont wanna sweat all over the goods. Also I'd personally like to see some variations of existing tees (FUCK LOVE in tiffany instead of just red, etc). When I picked up my last order, Richard said they were working on logo tees? That'd be mad sexy

You're welcome man, I'm stoked to have a hand in breathing some new life into the brand. In fact everyone on this board should feel a little proud; the guys at Triumvir could have easily chosen to start a new brand, but there's a reason why they decided to give Triumvir another go.

As for tees, you bring up a good point! I know in the past we've printed on white, black, heather grey and I even think red blanks. I'll bring this up as well - makes perfect sense.

As for some NEW logo tees, well... we'll just have to wait and see! (Cough, cough)

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 11, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
NiteSeekerX

I recall the other variation printed on white tees (light blue), but there was also an exclusive blue print to a lucky winner that named matched 5 photos of the members and their perspective shoes - hopefully you guys can print this again since theres only one existing, definitely would be something I would buy and collect

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

June 11, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
_____

Armando - sounds promising dude. Keep us updated with what goes down!
June 11, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
overtheradar

Thought you guys might like to brush up on a little history.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100102195127/http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/?p=765

Also, Fndirtygreaser do you still have the polka-dot button up available? Down for a trade?

June 12, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
NiteSeekerX

Thought you guys might like to brush up on a little history.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100102195127/http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/?p=765

Also, Fndirtygreaser do you still have the polka-dot button up available? Down for a trade?

thanks armando, I heard this site was down from Vietngo but I guess its not

June 12, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
illsteezy

As for some NEW logo tees, well... we'll just have to wait and see! (Cough, cough)

EDIT...and the Pin Up/Logo tees too.
June 13, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
eutum

found some extras if anyone is interested. Again, all Mediums
June 13, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
_____

Armando, any update on what's cooking in Triumvir HQ?
June 13, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
mumbai

pmed eutum
June 13, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
theh00d

^
The ape tee is mines.

nvm
whose the bastards asking for the ape tee.
Ok I lose, take it....

June 14, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
overtheradar

Armando, any update on what's cooking in Triumvir HQ?

Here are some brief updates I wanted to share with you all. Can't wait to show you what we have up our sleeves.

1. We discussed switching up the color of the blanks we print on for our next release this summer. It would be fair to say we might print on other color blanks in addition to our usual black to better accommodate the summer heat.

2. Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr accounts are now active. Follow each one for a different perspective of the brand. For instance we post some behind the scenes images on Instagram that you won't be able to see anywhere else. Facebook allows us to communicate and engage with you all pretty easily, while Tumblr will serve as point for our friends and fans to see what inspires us as a brand.

3. We're working on offering some digital/graphic deliverables for you all. Hopefully sometime next week.

4. Our first summer release is right around the corner! Stay tuned.

June 14, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Yeah I still have polka button up. I'm down for a trade. Pm me.
That top left tee with 3 red strips is Bruce lee tee.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
overtheradar

Just wanted to let you all know... there's currently a contest poll going on our Facebook page.

Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/iiivir

June 15, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
theh00d

Vote Canvas Print

June 15, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
kimizzle

Vote Canvas Print

This.

I have to say that I was disappointed with the last bottle opener triumvir made... It stopped working well after a month or so... Seeing as to how the bottle opener is having a top vote as well, different bottle openers should be used this time around
June 16, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
NiteSeekerX

yes, I can just imagine it now lol

June 16, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
overtheradar

I have to say that I was disappointed with the last bottle opener triumvir made... It stopped working well after a month or so... Seeing as to how the bottle opener is having a top vote as well, different bottle openers should be used this time around

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sure the team already knows we need to look for a new bottle opener manufacturer.

June 16, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
hkeys

Man, I missed out on the Street Fighter collabo and went to buy a Shadalo shirt on Karmaloop but they gave me the wrong one. I still like the shirt but have just been waiting patiently for new shirts to come out.

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 16, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
kimizzle

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm sure the team already knows we need to look for a new bottle opener manufacturer.

Sounds very promising...! The fulcrum/load part of the bottle opener should be metal that doesn't wear out.

yes, I can just imagine it now lol

This is why I want the Geisha prints. Still no word on the availability of the Geisha prints for sale!?
June 17, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
illsteezy

Limited Black Card re-issue? Allows a discount and/or certain accessories for a certain amount of time/life lol?
Saw some pics posted here from the folks who were fortunate to get them when you first made them. Thought those were dope.

Canvas prints isn't too far off from framed posters imo. Going with refillable lighters or zippos.

EDIT: Dice (set of 5)? Playing cards?
June 17, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
theh00d

^ Almost lost my wallet at a restaurant yesterday
with my black card in it.

Luckily i got it back.

June 18, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
_____

I second the idea for a black card rerelease!
June 18, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
Wolfkiller

Third. Always wanted one, was never lucky enough to get one. sad
June 18, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
overtheradar

Some say the dead are walking. Others say the dead are talking. One could only assume death didn’t suit us.

In blood, in life and in death.

- iiivir

June 18, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
overtheradar

Reminder: Today is the last day to vote in our contest poll, check our Facebook page for more details.

http://www.facebook.com/iiivir

June 19, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
overtheradar

Who here on the forum still has one of these gems in their wallet?

Please login first to reply.