Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
overtheradar

Here are some of the answers I got back from the meeting.

1. How often will we see releases?
We're working hard on setting up a regular release schedule. Ideally we would like to have a new drop once a month, but we need your support. Tell your friends to join us, whether it be by facebook, twitter, instagram (@Triumvir), tumblr ect. In truth, we never left the ring - we're just getting back on our feet.

2. Will we see any crews or hoodies?

We're trying to do weather appropriate items... With that being said it's officially summer. Is that a hint? Maybe.

3. Finger graphic on poster?
Yes! We actually have something even better planned. How many of you out there would support us by purchasing a "Finger" piece for your home?

4. Lighters?
Great idea. We hope to continue producing smaller items that are affordable at any price point. If our current pillows and pint glasses do well we will definitely look into expanding our offerings.

5. Cut and Sew?
That remains to be seen. We're essentially starting anew as a company. If enough family and comrades truly bleed black, I'm optimistic there will be a day.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 5, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
Tommy [F4F]

i'm totally down for purchasing a "finger" piece...i will always support triumvir and all that they have done and i hope you guys can continue to work hard to crank out new pieces every month

lovin the warrior div mug!

ditch the pillows

pinup girl tees
June 5, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
illsteezy

Here are some of the answers I got back from the meeting.

1. How often will we see releases?
We're working hard on setting up a regular release schedule. Ideally we would like to have a new drop once a month, but we need your support. Tell your friends to join us, whether it be by facebook, twitter, instagram (@Triumvir), tumblr ect. In truth, we never left the ring - we're just getting back on our feet.

2. Will we see any crews or hoodies?

We're trying to do weather appropriate items... With that being said it's officially summer. Is that a hint? Maybe.

3. Finger graphic on poster?
Yes! We actually have something even better planned. How many of you out there would support us by purchasing a "Finger" piece for your home?

4. Lighters?
Great idea. We hope to continue producing smaller items that are affordable at any price point. If our current pillows and pint glasses do well we will definitely look into expanding our offerings.

5. Cut and Sew?
That remains to be seen. We're essentially starting anew as a company. If enough family and comrades truly bleed black, I'm optimistic there will be a day.

Really appreciate you taking our questions. Will definitely pick up a Finger piece if one becomes available… And a hoodie in winter, ha. Thanks again. Can’t wait to see what designs will be released in the future. Any hints?
June 5, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
_____

Hell I'd wear a Triumvir snow jacket in the middle of the summer just release it!! I'd be so stoked for some cut and sew..
June 5, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
iamjerick4life

I'll pick up a Finger print when you guys release it, make it happen!
June 5, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
kimizzle

Make the finger print happen! And as for something better...?

With regards to clothing that is "weather appropriate," does this mean tees only, or perhaps shorts and hats....

Triumvir doing big things!
June 5, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
illsteezy

Some shorts would be dope. I took it as maybe tank tops might be in store for summer. Not really into tanks tho. Unless it's a jersey.
June 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
theh00d

I don't even care as long as there's a new drop

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

June 5, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
kimizzle

Some shorts would be dope. I took it as maybe tank tops might be in store for summer. Not really into tanks tho. Unless it's a jersey.

Not into tanks either... Triumvir hasn't done tanks before, but it would be a surprised to see a few... A jersey would be interesting though.

I don't even care as long as there's a new drop

This.
June 5, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
dtgsigns

Dunno how many of you are in OC area but the Buffalo Exchange at the lab has an og Triumvir Baseball jacket, size Large for $30. The one with the yellow lettering/accents.
June 5, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
_____

As cliche as this sounds, I would KILL for a triumvir baseball jersey like the supreme one that dropped this season.
June 5, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
kimizzle

Dunno how many of you are in OC area but the Buffalo Exchange at the lab has an og Triumvir Baseball jacket, size Large for $30. The one with the yellow lettering/accents.

Someone needs to pick this up...
June 5, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
dtgsigns

If no one buys it, I'm gonna go back tmr and get it and re-sell it for a rape price to one of you guys.
June 6, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
kimizzle

If no one buys it, I'm gonna go back tmr and get it and re-sell it for a rape price to one of you guys.

It seems that your avatar represents you well...

I'd pick it up if only it was a medium...
June 6, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
illsteezy

Lmao.
June 6, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
sakibomb523

Heads up, Rome never fell (White, Medium) on ebay, and a golddigger (XL) also

copped the Rome one. Just bummed I didn't have it last year when I was at the Vatican Museum.
June 6, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
NiteSeekerX

It seems that your avatar represents you well...

I'd pick it up if only it was a medium...

Agreed lol

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

June 6, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
randomtw

no fyc rerelease then?
June 6, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
dtgsigns

LOL :p

Actually I wear medium and the L fits me. I'm a bit bulky so that may be the reason, just a bit puffy in the arms but fits great all around.
June 6, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
illsteezy

^Copped? Nice. Can't beat that price. Jacket's dope, but I don't like the tiger face on the back.
June 6, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
dtgsigns

Na I dont plan on buying it. The big tiger on the back is actually removed, prev owner must have removed it. Looks much cleaner imo.
June 7, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Wolfkiller

FINGER PRINT OR SOMETHING BETTER! I'll take TWO, please!
June 7, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
illsteezy

Na I dont plan on buying it. The big tiger on the back is actually removed, prev owner must have removed it. Looks much cleaner imo.

Really... Hmm. Yeah when i first saw that jacket, i was feelin it until i saw the back. How clean was the removal? Stitch marks?
June 7, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
theh00d

Supply & Demand

Throw your middle "Finger" in the air
<----avatar

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/151517

June 7, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
overtheradar

no fyc rerelease then?

Maybe, what kind of items would you guys like to see the FYC graphic on?

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 7, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
overtheradar

To everyone who replied, thank you. From what I gather the "Finger" graphic is a hit... but you guys are NOT feeling any future pillow or tank-top releases. Correct?

June 7, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
kimizzle

To everyone who replied, thank you. From what I gather the "Finger" graphic is hit... but you guys are NOT feeling any future pillow or tank-top releases. Correct?

That seems like the general consensus. IF the finger gets put into a poster, could it be a large poster (30~inches)? I would love to frame it and put it up...
June 7, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
illsteezy

Got the Geishas. Don't think I need more throw pillows.

no fyc rerelease then?

Maybe, what kind of items would you guys like to see the FYC graphic on?

If you go the poster route, I don't see why the FYC graphic can't be made into an actual size eye chart if you do the shirt again. Don't really know about everyone else, but I'm not particularly interested in tanks since I don't really wear any. Should run a poll with options on what prints we'd like to see reprinted on here, Facebook, or the actual website using that poll thingy all the sites use now. A baseball jersey would be dope but I kinda figured that would be more cut and sew territory.
June 7, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
kimizzle

^ FYC eye chart would be nice to see too...

I agree about the tanks... not really a fan, but they seem to be pretty staple for a lot of brands this season...

I can't say agree with the baseball jerseys, but instead of tanks how about some basketball jerseys !
June 7, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Fndirtygreaser

I recently picked up a tiger basebal jacket. It's actually a really nice jacket. It's extremely warm!!! I will have to go Check out that jacket. I would like to see what it looks like with no tiger. My chick was wearing because she was cold one day we went out and she even got a compliment on it from some girl. Lol. My chick was like can you find me a small one. Lol

Please login first to reply.