Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 25, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Fndirtygreaser

Thanks for local pick up
May 25, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
_____

I emailed that email yesterday and didn't get a reply yet. No hurry, but I'm super keen to arrange for a pickup this weekend. Need keep calm in my life!!
May 25, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
NiteSeekerX

awesome, Thanks for the local pick ups Richard

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

May 25, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
theh00d

Anyone got the Psycho Brigade Division Tee?
Or Re-release that one.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

May 26, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
_____

The tee's are fucking dope. Perfect fit with the newer blanks.
May 31, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
_____

I just had to bump. If you guys haven't ordered from the new drop, you're missing out. As i said, the fit is a bit larger / longer than normal so now we tall people dont have to size up once or twice for length.
May 31, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
illsteezy

^Was wondering about the new blanks. I wear Large in both the og and slim fit. Not tall though (5'7), and those extra inches in length has me worried the tee will look super long on me. Recommend me sticking with my usual size and possibly shrink or should I size down to a Medium? Any info about the size/length of the sleeves?
May 31, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
_____

I would stay true to size if you dont mind the extra inch of length, but if you're too paranoid about that, then I'd go for a medium. I have an OG Hellraisers and its bigger on me than the medium is, but about the same length. hope i could somewhat help
May 31, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
kimizzle

^Was wondering about the new blanks. I wear Large in both the og and slim fit. Not tall though (5'7), and those extra inches in length has me worried the tee will look super long on me. Recommend me sticking with my usual size and possibly shrink or should I size down to a Medium? Any info about the size/length of the sleeves?

Not sure about the new blanks... I used to buy smalls, but after a wash or two the tees would always shrink. I always size up one, so I'd recommend that. Only thing is that I'm in between sizes... Smediums!
June 1, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
diosx

not sure if this is where I post this, but does anyone have the Whip It shirt in a large or extra large? I've been looking for it for awhile.
June 2, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
_____

Heads up, Rome never fell (White, Medium) on ebay, and a golddigger (XL) also
June 3, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
overtheradar

We don't believe in followers. If you bleed black Join us.

Instagram: @Triumvir

http://triumvir.tumblr.com/

It should be noted, every social platform will have slightly different content. To get the full picture of what we're up to join us on each platform: Instagram,Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and of course at www.triumvir.com

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 4, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
SHOGUNATE

I see you armando ;]
June 4, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
overtheradar

I see you armando ;]

Appreciate it man, I'm about to dm you my number. We should kick it soon.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

June 4, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
overtheradar

To all,

I'd like to open up the forum real quick to questions. We're having a team meeting tonight, I'll make sure to bring up your questions in the meeting.

June 4, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
randomtw

will fyc crew and tee rerelease?
June 4, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
illsteezy

To all,

I'd like to open up the forum real quick to questions. We're having a team meeting tonight, I'll make sure to bring up your questions in the meeting.

Hmm...

1. How often will we see releases?
2. Will we see any crews or hoodies?
3. Any plans for rereleasing Goldigger and Kill is Love?
4. What about Bruce Lees or the Logo/Pin up tees?
5. Ahem... Design contest?
June 4, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
overtheradar

will fyc crew and tee rerelease?

To all,

Hmm...

1. How often will we see releases?
2. Will we see any crews or hoodies?
3. Any plans for rereleasing Goldigger and Kill is Love?
4. What about Bruce Lees or the Logo/Pin up tees?
5. Ahem... Design contest?

randomtw & illest1 - NOTED. I'll bring up some of these points.

June 4, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
theh00d

Rerelease the Pscyho Brigade Division Tee
and put the "finger" design on a poster print

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

June 4, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
illsteezy

Word. Lighters would be dope too.
June 5, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
"Friend"

collabs?
June 5, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
kimizzle

To all,

Hope its not too late. One thing: Cut & Sew !
June 5, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
woozie

found this goodie in my closet sz small. If anyone has a sz medium black let me know! glad to see this brand back and doing its thing.
http://i.imgur.com/jDWLh.jpg
June 5, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
illsteezy

To all,

If im not mistaken, I think Richard or someone mentioned that cut and sew pieces weren't in the cards as of yet since relaunching, but possibly can be if support and purchases continue and grow. Folks are pretty thirsty for a Constantine Bomber and Lion Parka rerelease. Hope they do.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
kimizzle

found this goodie in my closet sz small. If anyone has a sz medium black let me know! glad to see this brand back and doing its thing.

Pictures doesn't work...

To all,

If im not mistaken, I think Richard or someone mentioned that cut and sew pieces weren't in the cards as of yet since relaunching, but possibly can be if support and purchases continue and grow. Folks are pretty thirsty for a Constantine Bomber and Lion Parka rerelease. Hope they do.

Yes, Richard stated that cut and sew wouldn't be in production anytime soon... Can't help pushing for it though !
June 5, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
theh00d

You selling? How much?

June 5, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
illsteezy

Yes, Richard stated that cut and sew wouldn't be in production anytime soon... Can't help pushing for it though!

Ha, I hear you. At the very least bring the Constantine bomber back. Too clean.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
_____

To all,

Armando, I appreciate so much what you're doing for the revival of the brand. hats off to you sir.
June 5, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
kimizzle

Yes, Richard stated that cut and sew wouldn't be in production anytime soon... Can't help pushing for it though!

Ha, I hear you. At the very least bring the Constantine bomber back. Too clean.

Constantine bomber is dope. It's one of the few pieces I still have...

And the broken link above is The Finger tee... Would love to see that come back, but this time with a poster print too!
June 5, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
overtheradar

Armando, I appreciate so much what you're doing for the revival of the brand. hats off to you sir.

frunk I appreciate the kind words sir!

Please login first to reply.