Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 7, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
madhaussss

Ikat camp, the herringbone donegal and the 76ers-looking jersey and I'm set for the season until we see TNF collab and some surprise items or rogo tees. Oh and I'll cop a few 5 panels too.

Can't decide which color of the Ikat I want, they all look nice.

those are the same three things that i most looking forward to too. the gray herringbone looks piff

You got style my friend. I'm gunnin' for that grey donegal myself.

lots of those 5 panels that have crazy prints will look dope this summer w/ a plain tee or a pocket tee.

Yeah the best 5 panel is definitely the apache Hawaiin one especially in black. That looks super nice to go with a white tee or something. The other all over prints like the links 5-panel are too intense for me.

Black Apache is a must cop for the summer.

most def
March 7, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What do u mean with the donegal being tough? The material?

really breh?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 7, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
unemployed

i hope the online store will open earlier again tomorow..
March 7, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Shammgod

It's so weird... before supny showed as a pending charge in my account and then poof no more pending charge and all my money still sitting there what the hell....

You must be new to ordering from supreme....
stupid question i know but does this look legit to you guys? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/supreme-beanie-/160748377787?pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item256d5996bb

Only reason I ask is because I don't remember the kings beanie coming out in purple

Thanks in advance for any help

Legit
March 7, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Hunter

stupid question i know but does this look legit to you guys? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/supreme-beanie-/160748377787?pt=Men_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item256d5996bb

Only reason I ask is because I don't remember the kings beanie coming out in purple

The picture doesn't really capture the color well so I can't say for certain but to me it looks maroon and if that's the case then it's legit, of course that doesn't explain why the seller would list it as purple.
iAmSofaKing

What do u mean with the donegal being tough? The material?

really breh?

Yeah, for really real. The fact that he used the word tough to describe something got me. Plus other people didnt know what he meant by it too so im not the only one..

And since i missed out on the field jacket, what do you n words think about this jacket? It looks kinda similar to it and its kinda lightweight.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=42772&colorId=971&categoryId=28068&categoryName=JACKETS-AND-PARKAS&pCategoryId=27300&pCategoryName=MENS-OUTERWEAR&gpCategoryId=1&gpCategoryName=EB&catPath=~~categoryId=28068~~categoryName=JACKETS-AND-PARKAS~~pCategoryId=27300~~pCategoryName=MENS-OUTERWEAR~~gpCategoryId=1~~gpCategoryName=EB&viewAll=y

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

tem1s

any one know how to size on the tank tops? never bought one before

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

March 7, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Tomorrow's drop as *speculated* on a certain reliable website:

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

March 7, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
Fedora Overlord

The picture doesn't really capture the color well so I can't say for certain but to me it looks maroon and if that's the case then it's legit, of course that doesn't explain why the seller would list it as purple.

Yeah that's whats confusing me, thanks alot for the help, I'll message him and see what he comes up with aha
March 7, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
madhaussss

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

foulard is the dotted one right?
March 7, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
vafins

you guys think there is any other writing on the No Limit 5 panels other than whats on the front?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 7, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
paulywalnuts

any one know how to size on the tank tops? never bought one before

Just wear the same goddam size you normally wear

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 7, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
streetshark

I swear If I see another stupid post about shipping confirmation...

www.wolfpartyusa.com

March 7, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
unemployed

just got my stuff the camo camp is so damn perfect
March 7, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
paulywalnuts

I need something snakeskin: pullover, collared shirt, shorts

Im in LA for the week, is there a better time to go, or is it a clusterfuck all day Thursdays?

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 7, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
MACK

they sent me a size up on the arabic. might try to shrink or trade :/

i make my own bricks

March 7, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
JIBBA

^ i feel like the arabic is light enough that you cld shrink it without a problem

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 7, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
The Fiasco

I need something snakeskin: pullover, collared shirt, shorts

Im in LA for the week, is there a better time to go, or is it a clusterfuck all day Thursdays?

its gonna be a clusterfuck when they first open until everything sells out by the end of the day. its really lose lose. lines usually stop toward the end of the season but know whos this season?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 7, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
BruhMan

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.
March 7, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
lenryhouis

anyone get their hooded coaches jacket/have fit pics? thanks
March 7, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
ChicagoLDRS

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

March 7, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
goldANDsacks

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

back in the early 2000's when Master P was huge, they used to sell cheap No Limit hats at convenience stores and gas stations. u know, like next to the hats of the Ford logo, Yankees logo, du-rags, and bumper stickers of Calvin pissing on other various logos.

that's what makes this hat awesome. because you're paying top dollar of a recreation of something that was sold in gas stations. "fashionable people" scoffed at them back then, and now they're lining up to buy one.
March 7, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
unemployed

I'm tired of giving out warnings to people flipping their shit in the forums, see you tomorrow.
March 7, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
JIBBA

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

nah bruh im not feeling it either and idk why everyone likes it

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 7, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

i have a large red arabic hoodie im looking to trade it for a black one or if someone wants to cop pm me

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 7, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
derp1

No Supreme employees post on the board, making multiple posts about the same subject THAT NOBODY ON HERE CAN ANSWER which in turn gives me more to clean up is not a good move, see you next week.
March 7, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
HanSolo

choked I slept on the red hooded coach...
March 7, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
abcking

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

nah bruh im not feeling it either and idk why everyone likes it

maybe because some of us actually used to be into that tank dog shit... OG shit

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 7, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
Legit Shit

anyone get their hooded coaches jacket/have fit pics? thanks

No pics for you, but tts medium fits great. I find the sleeves could be a tiny bit longer, but I can attribute that to the length of my arms.

I wish I was the only one after the No Limit hat sad
Oh well, for sure I won't see anyone else around here with one

upthefunk

March 7, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
ichigo81

I am fucking dying right now
Edit: that post ponies one is death too lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.