Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 7, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
diamondx93

hey i was wondering how shallow the camps are? from what ive read it seems like its varied? ive never owned anything from supreme so i have nothing to base off of :/ but now that i have a job i can start buying stuff and i was looking at the camp hats. I have a small head so would it look funny?
March 7, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
Mikeyone4life

They tend to all fit different. Some are deeper, some are shallow.
March 7, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
ASAC Schrader

all i need now from the season is split henley, corduroy pullover, no limit cap, and the tie dye shirt. might pickup the snakeskin pullover and the campbells soup tee depending on the price.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 7, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
diamondx93

thanks! i think im going to take a gamble go for the donegal
March 7, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
brdisthewrd

hey i was wondering how shallow the camps are? from what ive read it seems like its varied? ive never owned anything from supreme so i have nothing to base off of :/ but now that i have a job i can start buying stuff and i was looking at the camp hats. I have a small head so would it look funny?

they tend to fit deep. im kinda in the same situation you are with having a smaller head. my current canvas camp cap fits pretty deep. you can usually tell by lookin at the side of the hat (noticing the depth of that "side panel"). some camps fit differently tho. my Alife one tends to fit more shallow which i like > my canvas camp, yet again its all based on preference. i do wish they would make a more shallower camp but fuggit, they're nice caps.
March 7, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
MACK

only thing i still really want is the corduroy pullover in red. i don't really fuck with camps or hats for that matter

this. might grab the tote for my girl

i make my own bricks

March 7, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

What do u mean with the donegal being tough? The material?

Tough means the same as dope/dat piff...

fucking lol

Who the fuck says tough anymore?

And that first kony pic i really thought it was a supreme camp, fuck iphones

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 7, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
paulywalnuts

still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...

An hour! Hahaha i got my kate moss tee today and i ordered it at 10:58am. Yr looking at another few days there bud ...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 7, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
brdisthewrd

still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...

An hour! Hahaha i got my kate moss tee today and i ordered it at 10:58am. Yr looking at another few days there bud ...

nah i live in canada, got my label today. it'll be here by thursday. just hope i'm back in time from campus for when the UPS truck arrives.....
March 7, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
diamondx93

they tend to fit deep. im kinda in the same situation you are with having a smaller head. my current canvas camp cap fits pretty deep. you can usually tell by lookin at the side of the hat (noticing the depth of that "side panel"). some camps fit differently tho. my Alife one tends to fit more shallow which i like > my canvas camp, yet again its all based on preference. i do wish they would make a more shallower camp but fuggit, they're nice caps.

hmmm well hopefully it doesnt drop soon so I can do more research i dont want to drop 50 bucks on a camp that will look weird -_- but thanks for the advice!
March 7, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
brdisthewrd

hmmm well hopefully it doesnt drop soon so I can do more research i dont want to drop 50 bucks on a camp that will look weird -_- but thanks for the advice!

if it doesnt fit good keep receipts and re-sell. might make a dollar depending on what hat you have. hell i might even sell my canvas camp cuzz of this topic ha.
March 7, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
iAmSofaKing

how can you do research on a hat that hasnt dropped yet? Supreme camps are a hit and miss, my supreme camps are 50/50 when it comes to their fit, i dont wear half of them because they are too shallow for my head. Im a 7/58 in fitteds btw if that helps

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 7, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
rhythmz

anyone got a celeste T in medium they want to sell? dont overprice me though! lmk

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 7, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
paulywalnuts

liberty vs floral camp, what you guys sayin

Liberty is only good camp this season besides the camo one that dropped last week imho
LOL @ KONY

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 7, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
brdisthewrd

ha, dont say that. just made up my mind between the two and chose floral.
March 7, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
diamondx93

if it doesnt fit good keep receipts and re-sell. might make a dollar depending on what hat you have. hell i might even sell my canvas camp cuzz of this topic ha.

thats my plan B haha but im hoping it fits! I've been wanting a camp

how can you do research on a hat that hasnt dropped yet? Supreme camps are a hit and miss, my supreme camps are 50/50 when it comes to their fit, i dont wear half of them because they are too shallow for my head. Im a 7/58 in fitteds btw if that helps

oh by looking at the side panels and gauging length wise compared to previous releases, but at this point I think its going to be based on luck haha and thanks im a 7 3/8 so maybe I have a chance
March 7, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
JIBBA

^ good choice the liberty looks retarded

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 7, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Unreachable

Kony x Supreme collab?
March 7, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

Can anyone post fit pics of the taped seam coaches? and how thick is it?

and just got a high school kid to pay me $100 for a blue donegal

March 7, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
rhythmz

win.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 7, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
yungmf

suspended

taped seam

link shouldwork now
March 7, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
iAmSofaKing

^ thx but your link doesnt work, its too hard to post pics on HB

win.

you should have seen the look on the kids face when he saw me in my car, he thought we were gonna meet inside the mall foodcourt

March 7, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
kufbaba

taped seam

link shouldwork now

damn that jacket's nice. Does it fit true to size?
March 7, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
cheyaaa

yes ^

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 7, 2012 @ 12:51 PM
jrich703

Japan store has all canvas caps.

..does anybody actually get emails about restocks??

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

March 7, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
MF CHEUNG

Nope.
March 7, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
its_BJ

the black pinstrip is sleep on heavy. its so organic

March 7, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
domingodean

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/160718/

what was the quality like for that backpack ^^^

its holds up. I use it snow n rain. good for a good sized laptop mines 15". its clean and gets some compliments.

17000 ferrari

March 7, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
jrich703

..just came in

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

March 7, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
PKdaGod

Fresh up off my ban, Kony Montana

speculation on thursday's drop? i'm hoping for the floral or b-ball jersey

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.