Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 6, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
milanmerda

Usually when are shorts dropping? April? May?
March 6, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
IrvinAmbil

nah man just check back every Thursday and check the japan website Wednesday is the only advice if you are really about it

yeah for me its a question of school. I'm thinking of skipping first two periods on thursday, so if it does drop on thursday I will for sure get a floral camp

This guys winning. Supreme> School.
March 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
madhaussss

nah man just check back every Thursday and check the japan website Wednesday is the only advice if you are really about it

yeah for me its a question of school. I'm thinking of skipping first two periods on thursday, so if it does drop on thursday I will for sure get a floral camp

This guys winning. Supreme> School.

haha yeah i really want the floral.
March 6, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Unreachable

Japan store can't guarantee what comes out on the American store. Safari's last season dropped a lot earlier on the Japan site, and maybe 2 or 3 weeks later on the American store.
March 6, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
MACK

how much have the packable totes run in the past?

i make my own bricks

March 6, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
hooperr

restocks on the celestial tee, team tee, and the lead or follow tee but only in that ugly yellow. restock on the white floral sweatshorts in L and XL too.
March 6, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
The Fiasco

Japan store can't guarantee what comes out on the American store. Safari's last season dropped a lot earlier on the Japan site, and maybe 2 or 3 weeks later on the American store.

it was a good month or so at least I'd say. They dropped in Japan around the time of the VMAs and didnt drop online till like late october or early november.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 6, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
JIBBA

i really dont think the floral would drop this quickly but idk

last season i wanted shit so bad and they just dragged out when they dropped shit so every thursday id get my hopes up only having to wait another week

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 6, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
madhaussss

^ i really dont think the floral would drop this quickly but idk

last season i wanted shit so bad and they just dragged out when they dropped shit so every thursday id get my hopes up only having to wait another week

thats what im worried about now
March 6, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
JIBBA

haha yeah it was rough then the one day i didnt get on the store for 11 they dropped the lora camps i missed out on that gray one

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 6, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
vanitas

hopefully floral camp doesn't drop this week.... i didn't get my paycheck yet

smh that shit is like $40
Dude is broke even with a job, double smh.

and which one of you elitist douches give 85% of your paycheck to your parents every month to help pay for mortage? i'm 17... i think it's okay for my wallet to be empty from time to time, "smh"

i mean they've already dropped the pullover and the shorts, seems natural that the camp would be dropping soon following it
March 7, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Ikat camp, the herringbone donegal and the 76ers-looking jersey and I'm set for the season until we see TNF collab and some surprise items or rogo tees. Oh and I'll cop a few 5 panels too.

Can't decide which color of the Ikat I want, they all look nice.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 7, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
JIBBA

and which one of you elitist douches give 85% of your paycheck to your parents every month to help pay for mortage? i'm 17... i think it's okay for my wallet to be empty from time to time, "smh"

i mean they've already dropped the pullover and the shorts, seems natural that the camp would be dropping soon following it

last season the paisley hoodie and shorts dropped first week and the. the camp didnt drop until like the last month of the season soooo....

March 7, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
JIBBA

Ikat camp, the herringbone donegal and the 76ers-looking jersey and I'm set for the season until we see TNF collab and some surprise items or rogo tees. Oh and I'll cop a few 5 panels too.

those are the same three things that i most looking forward to too. the gray herringbone looks piff

March 7, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
ChicagoLDRS

those are the same three things that i most looking forward to too. the gray herringbone looks piff

You got style my friend. I'm gunnin' for that grey donegal myself.

lots of those 5 panels that have crazy prints will look dope this summer w/ a plain tee or a pocket tee.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 7, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
egoflexin

last season the paisley hoodie and shorts dropped first week and the. the camp didnt drop until like the last month of the season soooo....

But the paisley camp wasn't even announced it was a surprise drop, whereas the floral was in the preview. I'm not saying it will but it wouldn't surprise me if it did drop.
March 7, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
YeaImTy

Got my stuff in today. I was impressed that it got here so quickly.

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

March 7, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
itsmesnitches

campbells soup tank anyone?
March 7, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
BukkakeChief

you're an idiot for skipping school for a hat. anyways, I doubt they're going to drop it thursday. Its too soon to drop one of the more popular items. They'll probably keep you waiting and drop the foulard with a snakeskin or liberty.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

March 7, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
rhythmz

the liberty is pretty dope too though. anyways, does anyone have the celeste t? hows the quality on the screen print?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 7, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
HanSolo

that floral apache 5 panel is growing on me, I thought it was horrible at first but now I'm really thinking about it
March 7, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
JIBBA

Just got home from work and I got my order from UPS. Got the Arabic hoodie which is dope just cause its real clean looking and the stripped henley looks good too. The henley is kinda light but I figured it would be since its S/S season.

you're an idiot for skipping school for a hat. anyways, I doubt they're going to drop it thursday. Its too soon to drop one of the more popular items. They'll probably keep you waiting and drop the foulard with a snakeskin or liberty.

And if your saying he's an idiot for skipping class for a hat that's just like wack teacher/parent talk. Especially if he is in high school bc high school doesn't mean shit. You can fuck off so much in high school and it will never cause a problem once in your life. They just tell you that shit to scare you into being good.

March 7, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
madhaussss

Just got home from work and I got my order from UPS. Got the Arabic hoodie which is dope just cause its real clean looking and the stripped henley looks good too. The henley is kinda light but I figured it would be since its S/S season.

And if your saying he's an idiot for skipping class for a hat that's just like wack teacher/parent talk. Especially if he is in high school bc high school doesn't mean shit. You can fuck off so much in high school and it will never cause a problem once in your life. They just tell you that shit to scare you into being good.

^exactly + i have a 90 avg so i wont be losing anything
March 7, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
JIBBA

lots of those 5 panels that have crazy prints will look dope this summer w/ a plain tee or a pocket tee.

Yeah the best 5 panel is definitely the apache Hawaiin one especially in black. That looks super nice to go with a white tee or something. The other all over prints like the links 5-panel are too intense for me.

March 7, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
mogizzle

the liberty is pretty dope too though. anyways, does anyone have the celeste t? hows the quality on the screen print?

Celeste t was one of my favorite pieces I got so far this season. def slept on a bit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 7, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
rhythmz

Yeah the best 5 panel is definitely the apache Hawaiin one especially in black. That looks super nice to go with a white tee or something. The other all over prints like the links 5-panel are too intense for me.

ikat, floral, and apache hawaiian are all definitely my number 1 pick ups. agreed.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 7, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
madhaussss

what is the set time for the release of the items every thursday
March 7, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
mogizzle

niggas asking the same question a million times. look back a few pages in the thread dude.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 7, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
JIBBA

Shiiiiittt I'm so tempted to grab an xl gray Celeste tee right now....

March 7, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
kr00kd

waiting for a few snapbacks and the collared snakeskin and im done.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.