[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:14
yeah excatly shit looks like anthrax
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:24
just wipe it off with a cloth and don't breathe it in.
instore items have the same thing.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:28
mine also has like pulled threads and stuff not something that just wipes off I mean all hats have flaws but this just is kinda pissing me off its not as bad as Im making it seem tho

oh well though zodiac tee fits good and so does the football top which is way better quality than I expected
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:41
still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:47
still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...

shut the fuckkkkk up and wait... I ordered 6 orders on drop day... 3 of them I still have got no info on... you'll get your fucking orders man!

+ www.tallcans.org +

Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:50
Anyone else's Kate tee uneven as fuck too?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope, if the tank drops I'll be so happy. I need some new tanks all my XXL stuff is too big on me, I wear like a L now.

Just so yall can see where I'm at now

2010 (I'm the one in the green cap)

2012 (I'm the one in the white tee)

Not off topic, I put down the cupcakes so I could wear the preme in normal sizes, bye bye XXL.

lol @first pic. ginger recognize ginger

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:52
^ it's impressive tho.
thats a huge accomplishment.
ginger -> tool.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 22:23
A lot of these kids keep saying there's going to be a restock because they missed the drop, can't wait till it gets pulled off the site next week and they'll all pay rape price for it

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

Mar 06, 2012 @ 22:43
I hope, if the tank drops I'll be so happy. I need some new tanks all my XXL stuff is too big on me, I wear like a L now.

Not off topic, I put down the cupcakes so I could wear the preme in normal sizes, bye bye XXL.

Just wanted to say good for you. I know it's hypebeast so people feel like they have to hate cause it's the cool/funny thing to do. But losing weight ain't easy. Good job!
Mar 06, 2012 @ 22:55

Just wanted to say good for you. I know it's hypebeast so people feel like they have to hate cause it's the cool/funny thing to do. But losing weight ain't easy. Good job!

that is real impressive dude

all i can think about that top pic tho is that you kept eating all the skinny gingers food haha

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 22:56
will there be a floral camp at all this season?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 22:58
yes
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:03
yes

dropping on thursday?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:04
maybe but probably not
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:05
maybe but probably not

any info on when?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:06
nah man just check back every Thursday and check the japan website Wednesday is the only advice if you are really about it
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:08
maybe but probably not

any info on when?

probably 3 drops from now

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:08
nah man just check back every Thursday and check the japan website Wednesday is the only advice if you are really about it

yeah for me its a question of school. I'm thinking of skipping first two periods on thursday, so if it does drop on thursday I will for sure get a floral camp
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:16
Usually when are shorts dropping? April? May?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:17

yeah for me its a question of school. I'm thinking of skipping first two periods on thursday, so if it does drop on thursday I will for sure get a floral camp

This guys winning. Supreme> School.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:18

This guys winning. Supreme> School.

haha yeah i really want the floral.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:21
Japan store can't guarantee what comes out on the American store. Safari's last season dropped a lot earlier on the Japan site, and maybe 2 or 3 weeks later on the American store.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:23
how much have the packable totes run in the past?

kill

Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:25
restocks on the celestial tee, team tee, and the lead or follow tee but only in that ugly yellow. restock on the white floral sweatshorts in L and XL too.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:27
Japan store can't guarantee what comes out on the American store. Safari's last season dropped a lot earlier on the Japan site, and maybe 2 or 3 weeks later on the American store.

it was a good month or so at least I'd say. They dropped in Japan around the time of the VMAs and didnt drop online till like late october or early november.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:39
i really dont think the floral would drop this quickly but idk

last season i wanted shit so bad and they just dragged out when they dropped shit so every thursday id get my hopes up only having to wait another week

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:40
^ i really dont think the floral would drop this quickly but idk

last season i wanted shit so bad and they just dragged out when they dropped shit so every thursday id get my hopes up only having to wait another week

thats what im worried about now
Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:43
haha yeah it was rough then the one day i didnt get on the store for 11 they dropped the lora camps i missed out on that gray one

Mar 06, 2012 @ 23:54
hopefully floral camp doesn't drop this week.... i didn't get my paycheck yet

smh that shit is like $40
Dude is broke even with a job, double smh.

and which one of you elitist douches give 85% of your paycheck to your parents every month to help pay for mortage? i'm 17... i think it's okay for my wallet to be empty from time to time, "smh"

i really dont think the floral would drop this quickly but idk

i mean they've already dropped the pullover and the shorts, seems natural that the camp would be dropping soon following it
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0