[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 04, 2012 @ 03:13:49
is anyone familiar with the fit of the crew necks sweaters, I'm 6' 2" and thin, should I size up to an XL?

always size up if your worried bout it

this. you can always shrink something in the wash. if it's too small ur fucked

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 03:16:36
is anyone familiar with the fit of the crew necks sweaters, I'm 6' 2" and thin, should I size up to an XL?

always size up if your worried bout it

this. you can always shrink something in the wash. if it's too small ur fucked
Originally posted by Inactive User

definitely get an xl

true true, thanks
March 04, 2012 @ 03:18:55

if you're thin, then it'll probably be hella baggy

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 03:44:03
I'm pretty sure if they let people look through the threads, then there wouldn't be a point in closing registration. A majority of the people who want to join SS are OF dickriders trying to find out when everything will drop. With SS closed, we are shutting out at least some of the dickriders, thus giving us a better opportunity to get shit online and in-store.

You can blame me for the dickriders, I got banned from SS and I made it my goal to fill your guys marketplace with people from OFT; you guys enjoyed taking all those kids money for feather caps and I didn't even get a thank you. So go ahead and hate, but your community profited off of "dickriders" that I sent. About 75% of people from OFT were referred by me. I sincerely apologize for that, I understand completely now why you guys over at SS didn't really like them. I mean I was into OF once, but I have realized they are bigger dicks than most of the people over at SS. I still edit the feed of OFT, but let me tell you I do not enjoy the music I have to listen to. I really started figuring this out about them after this particular video... it didn't show up on our news feed for a reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0xezEDcsU

LOL, we loved profiting off the dickriders, but it also made shit impossible to get. F/W 11 stuff was so hyped by them to the point of making it impossible to get even an ugly velvet camp cap. And all the old stuff's prices went way up, i.e. kermits, raekwons, older box logos hoodies/tees, which really sucked for people wearing supreme from pre s/s 11. I liked OF and still like their occasional shit, but the way their fans react is over the top, to the point of which we hate it.

lolwat, hoow was it impossible to get? i pretty much got everything i wanted easily...just gotta wake up early and shit

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

March 04, 2012 @ 04:52:54
is there another ebay shop that has supreme other than croatianstyle? i want a Predator tee in red if anyone has one. Trying to find a couple older piece.
March 04, 2012 @ 05:03:44
is there another ebay shop that has supreme other than croatianstyle? i want a Predator tee in red if anyone has one. Trying to find a couple older piece.

XINSTAR23
CREATIVECKML
THE NEVERMIND STORE
ASIAM1NOR

copied and pasted from another site so disregard the all-caps

March 04, 2012 @ 05:23:46
yo i got like 10 PMs asking me if I had an SS account for sale lmao. shits hilarious.
March 04, 2012 @ 05:31:16
didnt know OF blew up like that. thats crazy.

does it come in black?

March 04, 2012 @ 05:45:48
speakin of band of outsiders, do you happen to have the green nylon 3 eye original boat shoe by them?

Nope, I have these

I'm jelly.

nice man, i got the corduroys and the grey wools. im not feelin the new ones that have been comin out though :/
March 04, 2012 @ 05:48:11
Is OF supposed to be hardcore? I don't understand why kids are like floorpunching/doing windmills in that video

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 04, 2012 @ 05:50:13
Is OF supposed to be hardcore? I don't understand why kids are like floorpunching/doing windmills in that video

just a bunch of kids trying to mosh and shit

March 04, 2012 @ 05:56:23
yo ChicagoLDRS... stop carrying information from SS to HB... theres a reason why we lock the forums.. so shut your trap

You say this shit as if SS is going to be completely taken over again bc he's posting where some of the ideas of supreme clothes came from... Relax your supersecretsupremeinterwebinformation is locked up tight.... His posts were only giving examples of shit hes not telling everyone on HB exactly what everyone is doing every second

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 04, 2012 @ 06:02:14
damn I really want that master P 5 panel too, seems like it's going to be a tough cop

sorry for being a herb but which exactly is the master p hat? and does anyone know what it says on the back of that black/red Supreme tank?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 04, 2012 @ 06:04:00
damn I really want that master P 5 panel too, seems like it's going to be a tough cop

sorry for being a herb but which exactly is the master p hat? and does anyone know what it says on the back of that black/red Supreme tank?

its the no limit 5 panel Master P started no limit records
March 04, 2012 @ 06:06:28

if you're thin, then it'll probably be hella baggy

but then the large will be too short hahaha

Seriously. Tall/thin is the worst build to be if you're into Supreme shit.
March 04, 2012 @ 06:08:22
I just figured that back of the black/red jersey tank doesn't say anything for some reason

But idk

March 04, 2012 @ 06:10:03
Ive been so afraid to order any clothes because of that reason. Their pants are only 32 inches long. Why couldnt they be at least 34 like most brands.
March 04, 2012 @ 06:17:04
Ive been so afraid to order any clothes because of that reason. Their pants are only 32 inches long. Why couldnt they be at least 34 like most brands.

But if your ordering a hyped item and it doesn't fit you can just resell for more than what you payed.

8 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 07:45:36
they're not hardcore. they don't claim to be either. tyler told me himself.

and the reason all those dudes are doing that is because that's at Grant Taylors SOTY party, and they're all fucking hesh

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x