March 6, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
JIBBA

Im not feeling them, but ok lets get back on track does anyone have any real information about the mantra tee? someone said it got scrapped but its selling on the japan site

why would it get scrapped? i think itll be out either this thursday or the next... prolly just saving it for a future drop

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 6, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
vafins

I have no clue someone else said it did without giving any light on the information
March 6, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
vafins

I dont know why they would release every other t shirt they previewed except this one tho
March 6, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
JIBBA

the person who said it was prolly just making shit up... especially if its already on the japan webstore

and maybe is just too ballin so it gets its own drop date? idk tho hopefully it comes out here

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 6, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
vafins

Any ideas on Thursday drop?

Foulard camps
March 6, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
RandomManDem

I dont know why they would release every other t shirt they previewed except this one tho

the person who said it was prolly just making shit up... especially if its already on the japan webstore

and maybe is just too ballin so it gets its own drop date? idk tho hopefully it comes out here

they went to the trouble of removing it from the preview so at this point I'm guessing it's not gonna drop. They're not selling them in ny or la anymore either.

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

March 6, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
JIBBA

^ maybe baseball jersey and hopefully sup team tank

edit: this is towards the the thurs drop

March 6, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
vafins

Yeah I want that basball jersey forreal i feel like they should drop those near opening day for MLB tho also the news on the mantra tee is interesting I wonder what happend
March 6, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
Yung Urameshi

Foulard camps are dope guys, qualitys on point. Fits deeper than the canvas. Don't sleep.
I wanted to post a pic of it but my cameras shit.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

March 6, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
JIBBA

they went to the trouble of removing it from the preview so at this point I'm guessing it's not gonna drop. They're not selling them in ny or la anymore either.

i havent checked the preview since before last thursday so i just figured it was still on there... wtf happened? that be a pretty solid pickup to get one off the japan webshop

March 6, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
vafins

yeah they only have orange in medium and large on the japan webstore and it will probably cost over 100 USD to get it shipped to the USA but still less than that Kate tee ha
March 6, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
JIBBA

and you could prolly flip it for over a hundo if it doesnt get released here

March 6, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

DAMN.....I wuz HOPIN da herb was finna kill hims3lf..at least he aint gonna front no more

come meet me faggot. i live at 2425 N sheffield ave. Chicago, IL 60614. We can handle this IRL if you not a pussy ass bitch. giving out my address bc idgaf.

Da fukk? We practically neighbors...

SMH@ niggas in here giving a fuck about what the next man spends his money on or looks like. I hope y'all are <17 w/ this type of female behavior.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 6, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
cashmir

anyone have any info on WHY the mantra got a cease and desist? I know it only dropped in japan, but what exactly is so fucked up about the design?
March 6, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
JIBBA

^ its hilarious but people do take things alittle too serious and get way to intenese on the interwebs and especially on this site

March 6, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Unreachable

anyone have any info on WHY the mantra got a cease and desist? I know it only dropped in japan, but what exactly is so fucked up about the design?

I think it has to do with the actual imagery itself. Probably got some religious organizations a little angry. Don't quote me on it though.
March 6, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
eddiewonton

^ So the fat guy got skinnier?
March 6, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Kdeezy21

LMAO
March 6, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
paulywalnuts

I think it has to do with the actual imagery itself. Probably got some religious organizations a little angry. Don't quote me on it though.

Damn that shirt was fire. Got my kate moss today, that was the only other one i wanted.
Got my camo camp too, the material is cool, it's waterproof

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 6, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
eddiewonton

<-This guy did

Oh I see, that's good
At least you're not this kid
March 6, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Gli x Azzurri

i was at SupNY at opening. no kate moss / no arabic. i cried. cawped the foulard camp in red tho.
March 6, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Conrad Muscarella

I have 6 camps, and the maroon foulard that I picked up sunday is easily the nicest one. definitely worth getting.

just wondering whats so nice about it? cause im kinda tempted to cawp but ive already got so many camps im trying to limit my buys this season to a few real good ones

sorry I'm late homie haha, I'm not sure.. nice construction, lining is flawless and it has more of a head-hugging shape. not really sure how to describe it.. the coloring is rad too, well done color choice.
March 6, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
cashmir

probably

That's what i figured. Thanks
March 6, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
backlikethat

Im not feeling them, but ok lets get back on track does anyone have any real information about the mantra tee? someone said it got scrapped but its selling on the japan site

what!? I hope not..
March 6, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
jcalifornia

what!? I hope not..

it did get taken off, and I noticed last night that Japan still had them for sale. They may be some of the last ones standing, as far as I know some copyright dispute or some gypsy shit like that occurred and they had to pull them off.
March 6, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
The Fiasco

what!? I hope not..

all it takes is one phone call. someone should investigate.

I doubt any of the store employees would shed any light on it over the phone. Someone like may could prolly find out but they prolly wont be talking about it to randoms.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 6, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
The Fiasco

aint see no posts about it on SS. I asked maybe someone will enlighten.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 6, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
shakintheD

For my red Kate tee M, fits hella skinny and "tapered" like if I wash it I probably won't be able to fit it anymore. PM if you want.
March 6, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
paulywalnuts

I have 6 camps, and the maroon foulard that I picked up sunday is easily the nicest one. definitely worth getting.

just wondering whats so nice about it? cause im kinda tempted to cawp but ive already got so many camps im trying to limit my buys this season to a few real good ones

sorry I'm late homie haha, I'm not sure.. nice construction, lining is flawless and it has more of a head-hugging shape. not really sure how to describe it.. the coloring is rad too, well done color choice.

What other camps do you or have you owned? I know people love to claim the camp they happen to own is always one of the highest quality ones of the season

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 6, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
backlikethat

idk why yall sayin the kate tee fits weird.... fits just like my Sledgehammer tee....

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.