[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 06, 2012 @ 18:12
and you could prolly flip it for over a hundo if it doesnt get released here

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 18:12
DAMN.....I wuz HOPIN da herb was finna kill hims3lf..at least he aint gonna front no more

come meet me faggot. i live at 2425 N sheffield ave. Chicago, IL 60614. We can handle this IRL if you not a pussy ass bitch. giving out my address bc idgaf.

Da fukk? We practically neighbors...

SMH@ niggas in here giving a fuck about what the next man spends his money on or looks like. I hope y'all are <17 w/ this type of female behavior.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 06, 2012 @ 18:24
anyone have any info on WHY the mantra got a cease and desist? I know it only dropped in japan, but what exactly is so fucked up about the design?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 18:28
^ its hilarious but people do take things alittle too serious and get way to intenese on the interwebs and especially on this site

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 06, 2012 @ 18:46
anyone have any info on WHY the mantra got a cease and desist? I know it only dropped in japan, but what exactly is so fucked up about the design?

I think it has to do with the actual imagery itself. Probably got some religious organizations a little angry. Don't quote me on it though.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:04
^ So the fat guy got skinnier?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:06
LMAO
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:07

I think it has to do with the actual imagery itself. Probably got some religious organizations a little angry. Don't quote me on it though.

Damn that shirt was fire. Got my kate moss today, that was the only other one i wanted.
Got my camo camp too, the material is cool, it's waterproof

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:09
Originally posted by Inactive User

<-This guy did

Oh I see, that's good
At least you're not this kid
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:10
i was at SupNY at opening. no kate moss / no arabic. i cried. cawped the foulard camp in red tho.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:12
I have 6 camps, and the maroon foulard that I picked up sunday is easily the nicest one. definitely worth getting.

just wondering whats so nice about it? cause im kinda tempted to cawp but ive already got so many camps im trying to limit my buys this season to a few real good ones

sorry I'm late homie haha, I'm not sure.. nice construction, lining is flawless and it has more of a head-hugging shape. not really sure how to describe it.. the coloring is rad too, well done color choice.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:37

probably

That's what i figured. Thanks
Mar 06, 2012 @ 19:58
Im not feeling them, but ok lets get back on track does anyone have any real information about the mantra tee? someone said it got scrapped but its selling on the japan site

what!? I hope not..
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:02
Im not feeling them, but ok lets get back on track does anyone have any real information about the mantra tee? someone said it got scrapped but its selling on the japan site

what!? I hope not..

it did get taken off, and I noticed last night that Japan still had them for sale. They may be some of the last ones standing, as far as I know some copyright dispute or some gypsy shit like that occurred and they had to pull them off.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:07
what!? I hope not..

all it takes is one phone call. someone should investigate.

I doubt any of the store employees would shed any light on it over the phone. Someone like may could prolly find out but they prolly wont be talking about it to randoms.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:15
aint see no posts about it on SS. I asked maybe someone will enlighten.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:18
For my red Kate tee M, fits hella skinny and "tapered" like if I wash it I probably won't be able to fit it anymore. PM if you want.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:19
just wondering whats so nice about it? cause im kinda tempted to cawp but ive already got so many camps im trying to limit my buys this season to a few real good ones

sorry I'm late homie haha, I'm not sure.. nice construction, lining is flawless and it has more of a head-hugging shape. not really sure how to describe it.. the coloring is rad too, well done color choice.

What other camps do you or have you owned? I know people love to claim the camp they happen to own is always one of the highest quality ones of the season

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:19
idk why yall sayin the kate tee fits weird.... fits just like my Sledgehammer tee....
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:21
idk why yall sayin the kate tee fits weird.... fits just like my Sledgehammer tee....

Yeah...dudes are hype...its slightly bigger than my david lynch jont and my kermit but not enough to size down

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:25
EDIT* In regards to the mantra tee.

Apparently it might have something to do with equal vision records, if you google image it you'll see what I'm talking about.

I doubt they would pull it for any other reason tho, I don't think "offending people" is really an issue when the mug with the hairy vag is still available..

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:31
fdgsdfgsdgfdes

does it come in black?

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:32
you can call and cancel your other order Im sure
Hunter
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:33
Restock on taped seam, bomber in medium, Lead or Follow, Supreme Team, Suicidal L/S

oh shit, i think i am fucked: my order did not go through the first time i tried to pay; so i tried again, the second try went through; but they charged me twice.

you should be credited back for the initial unsuccessful purchase in a couple of days.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:42
EDIT* In regards to the mantra tee.

Apparently it might have something to do with equal vision records, if you google image it you'll see what I'm talking about.

I doubt they would pull it for any other reason tho, I don't think "offending people" is really an issue when the mug with the hairy vag is still available..

This is the reason

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 06, 2012 @ 20:51
Soooooo is it releasing or not?
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:00

What other camps do you or have you owned? I know people love to claim the camp they happen to own is always one of the highest quality ones of the season

The black velvet, Green Velvet, Multi/red Shadow plaid, F/W Canvas navy, S/S Canvas yellow, and the Foulard
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:00
If anyone in LA or NY wants to grab me a Mantra tee if they have any next time you go in I'll spot you ten bucks.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:10
I got one of my packages today and my red distressed 5 panel has these stupid ass small white spots whats the return policy and stuff like that?

NVM read that all sales are final of course they are.
Mar 06, 2012 @ 21:12
What the fuck my Kate Moss Tee isn't centered and my celeste tee has some white shit all over it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.