[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 04, 2012 @ 00:23:49
I just wanna scroll through the SS threads like stated earlier. It'd be sick but I dont ever see it happening

I'm pretty sure if they let people look through the threads, then there wouldn't be a point in closing registration. A majority of the people who want to join SS are OF dickriders trying to find out when everything will drop. With SS closed, we are shutting out at least some of the dickriders, thus giving us a better opportunity to get shit online and in-store.
March 04, 2012 @ 00:25:00
I just wanna scroll through the SS threads like stated earlier. It'd be sick but I dont ever see it happening

I'm pretty sure if they let people look through the threads, then there wouldn't be a point in closing registration. A majority of the people who want to join SS are OF dickriders trying to find out when everything will drop. With SS closed, we are shutting out at least some of the dickriders, thus giving us a better opportunity to get shit online and in-store.

Yeah, i got you. And I can respect that.

March 04, 2012 @ 00:45:37
I wish I could just look through SS threads without having a login but that place is on some supersecretlockdown shit

shits getting out of hand, at least they're trying to keep out the posers

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:00:04
Yea that AI inspired Jersey was the first thing that really popped out at me when the preview dropped. Probably the only thing I HAVE to get this season.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:04:24
Originally posted by Inactive User

You can blame me for the dickriders, I got banned from SS and I made it my goal to fill your guys marketplace with people from OFT; you guys enjoyed taking all those kids money for feather caps and I didn't even get a thank you. So go ahead and hate, but your community profited off of "dickriders" that I sent. About 75% of people from OFT were referred by me. I sincerely apologize for that, I understand completely now why you guys over at SS didn't really like them. I mean I was into OF once, but I have realized they are bigger dicks than most of the people over at SS. I still edit the feed of OFT, but let me tell you I do not enjoy the music I have to listen to. I really started figuring this out about them after this particular video... it didn't show up on our news feed for a reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0xezEDcsU

LOL, we loved profiting off the dickriders, but it also made shit impossible to get. F/W 11 stuff was so hyped by them to the point of making it impossible to get even an ugly velvet camp cap. And all the old stuff's prices went way up, i.e. kermits, raekwons, older box logos hoodies/tees, which really sucked for people wearing supreme from pre s/s 11. I liked OF and still like their occasional shit, but the way their fans react is over the top, to the point of which we hate it.
March 04, 2012 @ 01:07:52
I'm not Supreme hungry like most of y'all. I'll only cop like 2-3 things a season. And I'm not about that resell life.
I don't fuck with buying and selling shit over the internet. Since I live in NY I can pretty much get any clothing item of any brand I want. I guess thats also a reason why I'm starting not to like Supreme more and more. I feel like every kid in NY has some type of camp hat now. Wasn't like that last year. Oh well.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:18:08

You can blame me for the dickriders, I got banned from SS and I made it my goal to fill your guys marketplace with people from OFT; you guys enjoyed taking all those kids money for feather caps and I didn't even get a thank you. So go ahead and hate, but your community profited off of "dickriders" that I sent. About 75% of people from OFT were referred by me. I sincerely apologize for that, I understand completely now why you guys over at SS didn't really like them. I mean I was into OF once, but I have realized they are bigger dicks than most of the people over at SS. I still edit the feed of OFT, but let me tell you I do not enjoy the music I have to listen to. I really started figuring this out about them after this particular video... it didn't show up on our news feed for a reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0xezEDcsU

aha amen bruv. left brain is a twig, lucky he didnt hit the wrong guy.
March 04, 2012 @ 01:27:53
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JEREMY-LINSANITY-RED-BOX-LOGO-T-SHIRTS-SIZE-S-M-L-XL-SUPREME-QUALITY-KNICKS-/150766794923?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item231a66b8ab#ht_1257wt_1219
lmao

March 04, 2012 @ 01:29:33
yeah OF was the worst thing to ever happen to Supreme but they'll be on to the next hype soon enough. let's hope. for now I just need to stay on top of my info game and sell to these herbs for 3x the retail value
March 04, 2012 @ 01:30:27
I'm not Supreme hungry like most of y'all. I'll only cop like 2-3 things a season. And I'm not about that resell life.
I don't fuck with buying and selling shit over the internet. Since I live in NY I can pretty much get any clothing item of any brand I want. I guess thats also a reason why I'm starting not to like Supreme more and more. I feel like every kid in NY has some type of camp hat. Wasn't like that last year. Oh well.

I don't think I plan on buying any hats this season, except for the Master P hat.

Almost all the hats I'm buying is going for resell besides the Flora maybe. Shit most of the camps this season ugly as hell anyway.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:37:12
The sticker looks stupid, have fun looking like a goofball in your jordans. I'm sorry, but I don't think any white guy can pull off Jordans... not even franalations... gah I hate that dude, not even I can.

Anyone can wear jordans, why do u have to make it about race? What kinda kicks do u wear then?

It's not even a race thing, I just legit don't think white boys including myself can pull off jordans, 75% of time they just make us look like herbs. I wear sb's, vans, and sperry's (not cheap one's either, on that Band of Outsiders swagger).

speakin of band of outsiders, do you happen to have the green nylon 3 eye original boat shoe by them?
March 04, 2012 @ 01:43:17
lmao x 2
http://www.amazon.com/Supreme-Panel-Safari-Creator-OFWGKTA/dp/B007CEW21W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_1

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:46:39
lmao x 2
http://www.amazon.com/Supreme-Panel-Safari-Creator-OFWGKTA/dp/B007CEW21W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_1

Wow, I bet people bought them too.
March 04, 2012 @ 01:48:38
^ hahahaha not me playboy.

March 04, 2012 @ 01:50:15
It's not even a race thing, I just legit don't think white boys including myself can pull off jordans, 75% of time they just make us look like herbs. I wear sb's, vans, and sperry's (not cheap one's either, on that Band of Outsiders swagger).

speakin of band of outsiders, do you happen to have the green nylon 3 eye original boat shoe by them?

Nope, I have these

I'm jelly.

March 04, 2012 @ 02:37:34
It's confusing as fuck that an adult male would need to buy anything in small

sorry to grave dig but ^ died
March 04, 2012 @ 02:52:35
Black baseball jersey is fire. Teal is growing on me too.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

March 04, 2012 @ 02:58:46
I'm jelly.

alot of peeps are, they sold out so quick haha

I have those too, they are pure gold
March 04, 2012 @ 02:59:34
damn I really want that master P 5 panel too, seems like it's going to be a tough cop
March 04, 2012 @ 03:05:38
is anyone familiar with the fit of the crew necks sweaters, I'm 6' 2" and thin, should I size up to an XL?
March 04, 2012 @ 03:07:46
is anyone familiar with the fit of the crew necks sweaters, I'm 6' 2" and thin, should I size up to an XL?

always size up if your worried bout it

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x