Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
kushfilled

waitin for the snake skin pullover, need to cop that !

FVCKBLVCK

March 1, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
JIBBA

looks like it fits just like the box logos...

Because it does haha... I was saying how it fit in comparison to the thrasher hoodie for a user a few pages back who has the same build as me stature wise.

Looks dope...can't wait to get mine cause the box logo hood Ive got fits perfectly.... You got an XL right?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 1, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
VLEX

How do the Varsity jackets fit? Just saw they a few left thinking of getting. For most shirts I wear a Large.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Spiffy93

They shipped my first order (Both camp caps, Kate, and Lead or follow) but still no confirmation on my second one. (Celeste,Supreme team,Zodiac, Praying hand pin) First time ever happening to me... They still charged my account though.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
Grizzly Adams

How do the Varsity jackets fit? Just saw they a few left thinking of getting. For most shirts I wear a Large.

There are size measurements on the site.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
hungryghost

Fuck supreme keeps saying my card doesnt have money or some shit like that, i called my card holder and they said the problem is on supremes end.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
JIBBA

^ supreme hates you?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 1, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
riverwalkivyleague

Somebody sell me a safari shirt size large! paypal ready!
March 1, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Spiffy93

How do you know if your order is canceled? Do they email you?

Lol to the guy who posted his order number..

Inactive

Pretty much got everything I wanted:
Football Top in white
Celeste Tee in heather grey
and Canvas Camp Cap in black

woop woop
riverwalkivyleague

Will give my real trees black camp cap if anyone picks me up a safari shirt size large on top of cash. help me out!
March 1, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
hungryghost

^ supreme hates you?

Must be. Its fucked, i was able to order shit most of last season then this happened and they never respond to my emails
March 1, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
yeeyeesupreme

Fuck supreme keeps saying my card doesnt have money or some shit like that, i called my card holder and they said the problem is on supremes end.

They did the same shit to me, did it show charges from supremenewyork on your statement?
March 1, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
madlax

Someone help me with sizing on the Kate Tee. I'm getting a medium and a large and will sell the one that doesn't fit me, but I don't want to take em both out of the packaging. What item on that size chart are they the same as? Or what would fit someone 5'10, 150lbs.

March 1, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
hungryghost

They did the same shit to me, did it show charges from supremenewyork on your statement?

Nope. It keeps saying payment is declined go back and try again blah blah blah. I have never not had enough money on my card at the times i was purchasing the stuff.
March 2, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
yeeyeesupreme

Nope. It keeps saying payment is declined go back and try again blah blah blah. I have never not had enough money on my card at the times i was purchasing the stuff.

Ya i got same shit. I checked my bank statement though and it charged me like 4 times for every time i tried.
March 2, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Rokowitzky

Got:
a grey canvas camp
white zodiac tee
White football top

Sorry if this has been asked a hundred time, but the next drop times are random correct? or are they at 11 est tomorrow again? Can't wait for the ripstop camel belted shorts and that nylon soft bill camp.
Thanks.
March 2, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
odb.

11est, every thursday
March 2, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
hungryghost

Ya i got same shit. I checked my bank statement though and it charged me like 4 times for every time i tried.

Shit eh. Did you get your stuff? I tried countless times last season too and it was never charged or anything. Would calling supreme do anything ya think?
March 2, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
PJ1

bank shows the deduction but still no order confirmation from this morning...
March 2, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
PKdaGod

just got back from class to see I finally got my confirmation e-mail from this morning. #ThankYouBasedGod

Camo Camp
Kate Tee
Praying Hands Pin

everyone still waiting on confirmation e-mails, hang tight. mine came hours later
March 2, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
DANKS

can someone explain the Origin tees? there better be a damn good reason you guys are excited to wear a shirt with a fat hairy FUPA on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Origine_du_monde

way more than half the people who cawped that shirt had no idea this was its origin

Almost every single piece Supreme releases has some sort of 'inspiration' like this, and it almost always goes over everyones head. Some of the stuff is really obscure and shit that no one other than Supreme would think to make into a piece of clothing. There's a thread on SS about it.

yeah it went over my head haha and im not cool enough to have an SS account

Meh, you're not missing out on much. The marketplace on SS is very dope, but all news and info that is posted on there makes it's way over here by the next day. For every noob on HB there's an herb on SS that thinks Supreme is a religion.

SS is still good for other useless shit, the unreleased/samples thread is dope
March 2, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Hunter

Someone help me with sizing on the Kate Tee. I'm getting a medium and a large and will sell the one that doesn't fit me, but I don't want to take em both out of the packaging. What item on that size chart are they the same as? Or what would fit someone 5'10, 150lbs.

There is no packaging, try them both on and flip the one that doesn't fit.
March 2, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
sherass

i usually get the shipping confirmation in 3 days..

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

March 2, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Legit Shit

^ supreme hates you?

Must be. Its fucked, i was able to order shit most of last season then this happened and they never respond to my emails

Now that you know, prepare in advanced and buy a Visa gift card

upthefunk

March 2, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
lol

whoa shipping conf in one day??? is this real life???

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

March 2, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Woke up at 2, still got what I wanted, easy.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 2, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
PKdaGod

wait, some people have SHIPPING confirmation? LOL holy shit. I normally get shipping conf. around monday/tuesday

i'm honestly impressed with how this drop went on supremes part
March 2, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
PipoSnake

anyone know where that red polka dot button up shirt is? couldnt find it in the online shop D: same with all of the short sleeve button ups now that i think about it....
March 2, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
sisaat05

just got back from class to see I finally got my confirmation e-mail from this morning. #ThankYouBasedGod

Camo Camp
Kate Tee
Praying Hands Pin

everyone still waiting on confirmation e-mails, hang tight. mine came hours later

Yup just got mine right now. Had 2 orders and just got them smile

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.