Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 1, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
itsmesnitches

Okay so the Arabic hoodie in comparison to the Thrasher hoodie. I'm 6'0, weight 205, I wear an XL in Supreme, the Thrasher collab has some room in it in comparison to the Arabic. Overall a good purchase though, fits nicely, just gotta make sure I don't shrink it; which is relatively easy to do, DRYCLEANERS4LIFE.

dat camp make yo head look big doe.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Pig

thirsty nigga over here got nothing sad
March 1, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
commonflaw

thirsty nigga over here got nothing sad
no worries bruh this drop was clown shoes N E WAY
March 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
InfamousZero

can someone explain the Origin tees? there better be a damn good reason you guys are excited to wear a shirt with a fat hairy FUPA on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Origine_du_monde

way more than half the people who cawped that shirt had no idea this was its origin

Almost every single piece Supreme releases has some sort of 'inspiration' like this, and it almost always goes over everyones head. Some of the stuff is really obscure and shit that no one other than Supreme would think to make into a piece of clothing. There's a thread on SS about it.

yeah it went over my head haha and im not cool enough to have an SS account

Meh, you're not missing out on much. The marketplace on SS is very dope, but all news and info that is posted on there makes it's way over here by the next day. For every noob on HB there's an herb on SS that thinks Supreme is a religion.

Supreme is a religion....

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

March 1, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
LeeFromDownTheStreet

Scooped my black camo camp this morning with too much ease. All I needed, now the waiting game for the maroon polo

is it actual black on black camo or just a camp like the picture

Believe its just a black camp. Lemme pray that it shows up at my door black on black camo doe!!

I was wondering the same thing. That's all I wanted copped it at 10:54. If it's black on black camo that would be sick. Couldn't get down with the other colors but the box logo looks thicker than the one on the black canvas cap.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
me>u

They shipped my arabic hoody. no word on my kate tee though

instagram: funthera

March 1, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
JIBBA

can someone explain the Origin tees? there better be a damn good reason you guys are excited to wear a shirt with a fat hairy FUPA on it

way more than half the people who cawped that shirt had no idea this was its origin

Almost every single piece Supreme releases has some sort of 'inspiration' like this, and it almost always goes over everyones head. Some of the stuff is really obscure and shit that no one other than Supreme would think to make into a piece of clothing. There's a thread on SS about it.

Meh, you're not missing out on much. The marketplace on SS is very dope, but all news and info that is posted on there makes it's way over here by the next day. For every noob on HB there's an herb on SS that thinks Supreme is a religion.

yeah ive been on there and was always kinda blown away by the amount of preme for sale in the market. But i ended up getting the boot a while back during the F/W 11 chaos that happened from all the odd future kids jumpin on that site

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
me>u

Don't mind the dirty mirror, was too lazy to clean that crap, just woke up from a hellish night at Disneyland with my gf (seriously that whole leap year business they had going on at the park was madness).

Okay so the Arabic hoodie in comparison to the Thrasher hoodie. I'm 6'0, weight 205, I wear an XL in Supreme, the Thrasher collab has some room in it in comparison to the Arabic. Overall a good purchase though, fits nicely, just gotta make sure I don't shrink it; which is relatively easy to do, DRYCLEANERS4LIFE.

looks like it fits just like the box logos...

March 1, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
InfamousZero

whomever it was that called supreme to cancel my order, you`re one salty ass nigga.

I just died. Tybg

March 1, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
InfamousZero

I posted it on here originally. Did it on ss right after.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
ASAC Schrader

damn everybody getting their items shipped hopefully i get mines shipped soon

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
lenryhouis

i wonder when my order will ship... I live in canada perhaps it's different. any canadians get shipping confirmations? (i got my order confirmation)
March 1, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
akjc

Got a navy Arabic hoody in large, black new era, and black canvas camp. Looking to sell the hoody to my Toronto heads.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
brokeneverbeat

In at 7:57 pacific time, copped a dark royal canvas camp, a black canvas camp, zodiac tee, the harmonica, and the swiss army knife. Had the kate and khaki camo camp in my cart but thought I had enough time to add all the other stuff too and lost em.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
domingodean

i wonder when my order will ship... I live in canada perhaps it's different. any canadians get shipping confirmations? (i got my order confirmation)

nope didnt get mines (canada cat)
confirmation good nough for me

17000 ferrari

March 1, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
goldsoundz

Copped a black baseball tee and the denim new era. Still lookin to cop a white floral hoodie.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
akjc

nope didnt get mines (canada cat)
confirmation good nough for me

Yup same for me as well. Waiting on the shipping confirmation email.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
me>u

Got my tracking # for all my orders.

March 1, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
me>u

whomever it was that called supreme to cancel my order, you`re one salty ass nigga.

I just died. Tybg

i dont get it. how can someone cancel his order? did he show his order #?

March 1, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
ASAC Schrader

i dont get it. how can someone cancel his order? did he show his order #?

yep

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 1, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
odb.

saved myself 5 bills and more cash to cop on the next drops, i ain't even mad
March 1, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Motizzle00

So, is this being released at the next drop?
March 1, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
THIEVES

Couldn't purchase anything due to my shipping/billing addresses being different.
Any way I could separate the shipping address from the billing?

Nope you need to make them the same, I have everything registered to a PO Box but changed one of my credit cards to my home address for just that purpose.

Oh I should do that, I have everything registered as my po-box as well, thus the reason why nothing went through.
good lookin out, thx.
March 1, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
based-world

got my conformation, kate moss here i come.
March 1, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
milanmerda

how much were the chino shorts last year? cheers
March 1, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
VOMITSPIT

Couldn't purchase anything due to my shipping/billing addresses being different.
Any way I could separate the shipping address from the billing?

Nope you need to make them the same, I have everything registered to a PO Box but changed one of my credit cards to my home address for just that purpose.

Same shit happened to me, recently moved and forgot to change the shipping address on my card. You guys think the Kate tee will restock? Can't remember if there was one on the Biggie tee.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

March 1, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
cheyaaa

You def mad if you had to mention that.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 1, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
reeser

Was hoping to get the arabic hoodie but by the time it was in my cart it was sold out.
Had to settle for the Supreme team tee. Guess I'll wait until next drop.

Follow my instagram: @fendi

March 1, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

Inactive

You def mad if you had to mention that.

lol.

anyone feelin the ottoman jacket? navy or white?
March 1, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
Masamune

Haven't gotten my kate moss confirmation, they took funds outta my acc though so i should be straight.
Good shit.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.