Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 1, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
kb_24

when did supreme LA drop their line? sorry if its been asked..just wanted one item, not trying to resell

Both LA and NY dropped last Thursday.

thanks man
March 1, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
TonyBG

funny how all the tees and camps are sold out (cheap items)

Didn't even try to get the kate tee fuck it..honestly if I'm not gonna wear it I'm not wasting my time trying to make like what..30 bucks profit of a fucking t-shirt
March 1, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
itsmesnitches

god effing dammit for the last effing time
YOU CAN BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT IF YOU USE DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEY DON'T CARE IF ITS TO THE SAME ADDRESS OR THE SAME PERSON EVEN. IT JUST NEEDS TO BE A DIFFERENT CARD.

kk. good to know.
i guess the sorties of cancelled orders is all just bullshit then
March 1, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Legit Shit

funny how all the tees and camps are sold out (cheap items)

Didn't even try to get the kate tee fuck it..honestly if I'm not gonna wear it I'm not wasting my time trying to make like what..30 bucks profit of a fucking t-shirt

^ That. And I rather walk around with a hairy pussy (its art work ya know), than Kate Moss on my shirt

upthefunk

March 1, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
Gli x Azzurri

i had class at 1050 so I had my roommate try and cawp Kate Moss & Arabic. no go.

off to Supreme NY next week!
March 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
vafins

I kinda hope I get a arabic sticker with my order haha
March 1, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
PTBNL

I ordered a few Camp caps. Got the confirmations just waiting on the shipped emails.
March 1, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
blunt_trauma

wow, vagina tees are all sold out...
March 1, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
trevxv3

all I could get was a navy box logo fitted. thats what I get for flirting with a co-worker after work and not getting to bed till 3. So pissed at myself I wanted that arabic pullover sooooooo bad

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 1, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
JIBBA

can someone explain the Origin tees? there better be a damn good reason you guys are excited to wear a shirt with a fat hairy FUPA on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Origine_du_monde

way more than half the people who cawped that shirt had no idea this was its origin

Almost every single piece Supreme releases has some sort of 'inspiration' like this, and it almost always goes over everyones head. Some of the stuff is really obscure and shit that no one other than Supreme would think to make into a piece of clothing. There's a thread on SS about it.

yeah it went over my head haha and im not cool enough to have an SS account

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 1, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Conrad Muscarella

tried to get the floral pullover and a camo camp, both in cart by 10:58, entered everything in, completed all checkout info, clicked checkout by 11:00 on the dot, shit was sold out. no clue how. praying to based god I can pick up the floral in stores...
March 1, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Mikeyone4life

Floral is gone everywhere.
March 1, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
ChicagoLDRS

can someone explain the Origin tees? there better be a damn good reason you guys are excited to wear a shirt with a fat hairy FUPA on it

way more than half the people who cawped that shirt had no idea this was its origin

Almost every single piece Supreme releases has some sort of 'inspiration' like this, and it almost always goes over everyones head. Some of the stuff is really obscure and shit that no one other than Supreme would think to make into a piece of clothing. There's a thread on SS about it.

Meh, you're not missing out on much. The marketplace on SS is very dope, but all news and info that is posted on there makes it's way over here by the next day. For every noob on HB there's an herb on SS that thinks Supreme is a religion.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 1, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
ChicagoLDRS

If a get a second credit card will i be able to order a different color of a pocket tee shipped to the same address? Or say if i used my brothers credit card?

I used two cards w/ same billing info and it works.

March 1, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
alwaysuche

supreme came correct with this collection
March 1, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
ChicagoLDRS

We seriously need to make a Supreme FAQ thread that every new member must read before posting in this thread.

March 1, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Mikeyone4life

You understand that no one will read it or care, right?
March 1, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
commonflaw

Not sad at all I missed that drop. Only S/S drop I'm after now is the no limit hat
March 1, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
itsmesnitches

Okay so the Arabic hoodie in comparison to the Thrasher hoodie. I'm 6'0, weight 205, I wear an XL in Supreme, the Thrasher collab has some room in it in comparison to the Arabic. Overall a good purchase though, fits nicely, just gotta make sure I don't shrink it; which is relatively easy to do, DRYCLEANERS4LIFE.

dat camp make yo head look big doe.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Pig

thirsty nigga over here got nothing sad
March 1, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
commonflaw

thirsty nigga over here got nothing sad
no worries bruh this drop was clown shoes N E WAY
March 1, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
InfamousZero

Meh, you're not missing out on much. The marketplace on SS is very dope, but all news and info that is posted on there makes it's way over here by the next day. For every noob on HB there's an herb on SS that thinks Supreme is a religion.

Supreme is a religion....

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

March 1, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
LeeFromDownTheStreet

Scooped my black camo camp this morning with too much ease. All I needed, now the waiting game for the maroon polo

is it actual black on black camo or just a camp like the picture

Believe its just a black camp. Lemme pray that it shows up at my door black on black camo doe!!

I was wondering the same thing. That's all I wanted copped it at 10:54. If it's black on black camo that would be sick. Couldn't get down with the other colors but the box logo looks thicker than the one on the black canvas cap.
March 1, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
backlikethat

They shipped my arabic hoody. no word on my kate tee though
March 1, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
JIBBA

yeah ive been on there and was always kinda blown away by the amount of preme for sale in the market. But i ended up getting the boot a while back during the F/W 11 chaos that happened from all the odd future kids jumpin on that site

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
backlikethat

Don't mind the dirty mirror, was too lazy to clean that crap, just woke up from a hellish night at Disneyland with my gf (seriously that whole leap year business they had going on at the park was madness).

Okay so the Arabic hoodie in comparison to the Thrasher hoodie. I'm 6'0, weight 205, I wear an XL in Supreme, the Thrasher collab has some room in it in comparison to the Arabic. Overall a good purchase though, fits nicely, just gotta make sure I don't shrink it; which is relatively easy to do, DRYCLEANERS4LIFE.

looks like it fits just like the box logos...
March 1, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
InfamousZero

whomever it was that called supreme to cancel my order, you`re one salty ass nigga.

I just died. Tybg

March 1, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
InfamousZero

I posted it on here originally. Did it on ss right after.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Moises Arias

damn everybody getting their items shipped hopefully i get mines shipped soon

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 1, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
lenryhouis

i wonder when my order will ship... I live in canada perhaps it's different. any canadians get shipping confirmations? (i got my order confirmation)

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.