Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 10, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
jplarr

where else has supreme in toronto? nomad is the only stockist i know that's legit in TO
that's what I meant. I was just clarifying that he's cops at Nomad to make sure there wasn't another TO stockist I was unaware off.
January 10, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Lurk

What would you be willing to trade or spend for a Purple donegal, Olive canvas, and a Sante Fe beanie.

-Thanks
January 10, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
wolfstrice09

depending on item.. first drop the site WILL crash like usual... but camps and the fastest in like seconds/minutes.. but their are restocks on some items.

Your an idiot… F/W '11 was the only time it crashed and it only happened twice. Those were the only times since the online shop was created that has happened. I wonder why?
January 10, 2012 @ 05:32 AM

Inactive

^wooooooooooooofff guuunnnng

and kitty you dumb motherfuck, obviously people have an interest in fashion and there's nothing wrong with that check wtf kind of forum we're in. but i guess to you supreme is on a whole nutha level for it to be your "safe haven." how fucking stupid does that sound?
January 10, 2012 @ 05:38 AM

Inactive

where else has supreme in toronto? nomad is the only stockist i know that's legit in TO
that's what I meant. I was just clarifying that he's cops at Nomad to make sure there wasn't another TO stockist I was unaware off.

oh that wasn't rhetorical lol i was actually asking, but i guess nomad really is the only legit spot

no real expectations for s/s since it's usually worse than their fall seasons (this season was particularly weak however) but i'll be steadily peepin
January 10, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
lenryhouis

i have been to nomad on a few occasions. they never really have a bunch of stuff but im assuming thats cause most of the stuff gets eaten during the drop. I went one day (at around 11am) on the F/W 2011 drop but they mostly had XL stuff (This is at their richmond location). I saw one uptown hoodie (ugh) and a backpack. nothing really caught me. i went recently and they had a nice supreme shirt in small, but i was looking for a wings+horns henley on sale at the time. in hindsight, i should have bought a beanie considering the prices they go for online...

they recently closed their richmond street location... guess it's queen street for supreme or bust now in canada.
January 10, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
codyexe

what the fuck is going on
January 10, 2012 @ 12:37 PM

Inactive

^wooooooooooooofff guuunnnng

and kitty you dumb motherfuck, obviously people have an interest in fashion and there's nothing wrong with that check wtf kind of forum we're in. but i guess to you supreme is on a whole nutha level for it to be your "safe haven." how fucking stupid does that sound?

I'm done with you. you don't even know how to talk.

"nutha". that explains about you as a person typing behind those keys. lack of basic punctuation, lack of clear understanding, you're just an all around dweeb

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 10, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
YoungRizal

^ attacking the arguer rather than his argument. Your point is invalid. sorry

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 10, 2012 @ 01:33 PM

Inactive

the ARGUER has no class or sophistication thus his argument is null and void, just as your existence is. So with that, i attacked your rebuttal and you as the arguer.

don't enter into this..

ps he ATTACKED me first. I'm a silent panther on defense..

January 10, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
PKdaGod

the ARGUER has no class or sophistication thus his argument is null and void, just as your existence is. So with that, i attacked your rebuttal and you as the arguer.

don't enter into this..

ps he ATTACKED me first. I'm a silent panther on defense..

pretty panther.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:15 PM

Inactive

^ moleskin FINALLY coming today. i gotta find a better way to acquire my shit faster.

anyone want to trade anything for my olive safari? not interested in selling really.

akira told me via email i was the last one to get the large coaches, it will be here today. Will try to take some detailed pictures.

January 11, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
Lurk

^ moleskin FINALLY coming today. i gotta find a better way to acquire my shit faster.

anyone want to trade anything for my olive safari? not interested in selling really.

akira told me via email i was the last one to get the large coaches, it will be here today. Will try to take some detailed pictures.

Purple donegal, Olive canvas, and a Sante Fe beanie sound interesting to you?
Anyone else want to trade for these three above?

-Thanks
January 11, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
paulywalnuts

Haha people are so serious and mad in here

Im suprised i like my purple donegal better than my gray one

Looking for a box logo hoody L, hmu if yr selling. White, navy, gray or burgundy only.

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

January 11, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
wolfstrice09

DS Purple Shadow Plaid for sale. Let me know.
January 11, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Dino Spumoni

So no sale this season either? Oh well. My red moleskin camp is amazing btw.
January 11, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
catch-22

Selling a sz l. army box logo or trade for a medium
January 11, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
D. Rose

if anyone is still selling a box logo in size MEDIUM ONLY, let me know

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

January 11, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
InfamousZero

depending on item.. first drop the site WILL crash like usual... but camps and the fastest in like seconds/minutes.. but their are restocks on some items.

Your an idiot… F/W '11 was the only time it crashed and it only happened twice. Those were the only times since the online shop was created that has happened. I wonder why?

you must either have a horrible memory or not been buying Supreme very long. I know for a fact that the first time they opened the online store w/ the tera patrick shirts and shit it crashed then I remember the store crashed again for the kermit t release even gave a message saying shit was down. i remember the first drop ALWAYS being the worst and crashing it or some other type of fuckery. shit i remember the spring summer this year they had a glitch where niggas got free shipping but then made us pay it later on some fuckery shit. supreme been hyped bro. step off your high horse implying your better than niggas and then getting info wrong.

i foretell nigga being mad at being wrong and calling me a fat nigger or stupid pinoy and then continue trying to act like he all tough on the internet and shit.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 11, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
plato

Haha people are so serious and mad in here

Im suprised i like my purple donegal better than my gray one

Looking for a box logo hoody L, hmu if yr selling. White, navy, gray or burgundy only.

Sames. the Purp is so much cleaner than the grey. I dunno why. Gonna make bank by reselling grey JUST cuz its got a red sox grogo. smile
January 11, 2012 @ 05:43 PM

Inactive

be prepared guys

January 11, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
$$$$$

Info please?
January 11, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
wolfstrice09

Well like I said earlier there are going to be Paisley Vans for S/S '12.
January 11, 2012 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

i know, i thought about you guys who said paisley for 2012. hit the nail on the head, but different design. can't wait to see more.

would be so beautiful to see this design on a camp too.

January 11, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
jaeyoung

Paisley vans look amazing...
January 11, 2012 @ 08:57 PM

Inactive

getting some year of the dragon vibes
January 11, 2012 @ 09:08 PM

Inactive

^thats actually a dope inference.

the site better than SS has a date S/S is dropping. won't post it here because i don't even know its true, if you know the site you will know where to get it.

January 11, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Those shoes are hideous and look like they got the fabric from a flea market rug.
January 11, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
kushfilled

them vans are pretty disappointing imo

FVCKBLVCK

January 11, 2012 @ 10:20 PM

Inactive

im guessing they are gonna close the online shop either after tomorrow or sometime this month...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.