FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
January 8, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
jplarr

Seen a dude today at work in a leopard-lined jacket. Unfortunately, I was entirely too busy to get up and ask him about it because the leopard print looked much darker than the Supreme Coach's jacket I have. Bootleg or is there another company making a similar model now?

Edit: Just saw that pretty kitty post above. Maybe it was that but it still looked darker. Either way, kitty, PM me that link bruh.

After Midnight NY makes a leopard coaches jacket. they sell some AM shit at Supny and I think they got a online shop
January 8, 2012 @ 07:03 PM

Inactive

^ NO you KNOW they have an online shop since you know so much about the brand and the brand name and the products they make.

@DTPH, thanks, I'm hoping the red is real nice looking.

SO, what are some speculations you guys have for possible designs for S/S?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

January 8, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
vapor90

A random print on a camp cap
January 8, 2012 @ 08:36 PM

Inactive

coming thursday?

January 8, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
jplarr

^ NO you KNOW they have an online shop since you know so much about the brand and the brand name and the products they make.

@DTPH, thanks, I'm hoping the red is real nice looking.

SO, what are some speculations you guys have for possible designs for S/S?
No sir. I know about the brand because the guy who started it has been going to Supreme New York since before I have. I believe he worked at Supny for a brief time and he's been skating in the city for years. I know skaters connecting through Supreme is something you're not accustomed too, but do bear in mind that it does in fact happen.
January 8, 2012 @ 11:27 PM

Inactive

lmfao @ you not knowing akira's name. i mean "the guy". and so you were just hitting kick flips and your friends were like, "Dude, this brand called After Midnight NYC is dropping a leopard coaches jacket, similar to supremes."

and then you just came back here and posted? Thats whats up.

January 8, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
dalek

It's just clothes. It's not that serious.
January 8, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
jplarr

lmfao @ you not knowing akira's name. i mean "the guy". and so you were just hitting kick flips and your friends were like, "Dude, this brand called After Midnight NYC is dropping a leopard coaches jacket, similar to supremes."

and then you just came back here and posted? Thats whats up.
Well no, you see being at Supreme I just found out about their product from seeing what supreme had and some of the dudes working there had. Then I saw this dude here wondering about a similar jacket so I offered some information. That's all..............I'm just wondering exactly what type of lifestyle you lead that allows you to reply to every post in this forum within 5 minutes....
January 9, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

Inactive

i guess none according to you.

ps. its a sunday.

January 9, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
jplarr

yeah who doesn't use their day off to reply to every HB post with quickness.........
January 9, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
YeaImTy

I'm going to be in New York on Saturday, any idea on what they will have in store? I'm guessing it won't be much since its between seasons.

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

January 9, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
Anthonybehim

suspended

copped two of those leopard coaches, keeping one and hoping to sell one or trade

Hmu if you're looking for a large in that coaches got an extra

@Yelm, saw on SS that there were tribals but other than that dead

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

January 9, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Arguing about knowing/not knowing about clothes is for herbs. Niqqas in here posting screen pics of their PM box n shyt. Get a life. No wonder half of you are willing to pay money to get on SS...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 9, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
Eyeonized

Do the "S" wool felt snapbacks from this season fit deep?
January 9, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
wolfstrice09

I feel bad for Supreme…
January 9, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
satanmuthafucka

I feel bad for Supreme…

created some online monstahs..
January 9, 2012 @ 05:09 PM

Inactive

Arguing about knowing/not knowing about clothes is for herbs. Niqqas in here posting screen pics of their PM box n shyt. Get a life. No wonder half of you are willing to pay money to get on SS...

no, no, no. speak directly lame.

in regard to my bolded part, are you aware of the rigors of a pre-med? supreme and fashion is my safe haven, away...

January 9, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Inactive

^are you fucking serious? lol find a real hobby
January 9, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

Inactive

what is yours? asian female fetish?

January 10, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
lenryhouis

bought my first supreme item, a navy box logo hoody for $180 new.

really liking the quality. I think im going to see what they have coming next season. I live in toronto so we have a supreme dealer, but i might bypass the lines and order online. I was just wondering, how long does it usually take for items to sell out in specific sizes when they drop? Minutes, hours, days?
January 10, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
napps.

really liking the quality. I think im going to see what they have coming next season. I live in toronto so we have a supreme dealer, but i might bypass the lines and order online. I was just wondering, how long does it usually take for items to sell out in specific sizes when they drop? Minutes, hours, days?

depending on item.. first drop the site WILL crash like usual... but camps and the fastest in like seconds/minutes.. but their are restocks on some items.

take pictures and shit

January 10, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
PKdaGod

you literally have about 15 seconds. call off work, skip class, and be prepared to rape the refresh button
January 10, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
ChicagoLDRS

you literally have about 15 seconds. call off work, skip class, and be prepared to rape the refresh button

Sadly this is true. The first drop of Safaris crashed the site, they sold out in less than 60 seconds. After a drop or two, you'll get the hang of it, and when they restock etc.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 10, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
lenryhouis

thats crazy. to be honest, im not a huge fan of the hats. im more into the shirts/sweaters...

I like the box logo hoodies though... though i assume they go just as fast as the hats.

i might camp out early at the next store drop in toronto haha. any tips for that?
January 10, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
xo Nitsuj

Do the "S" wool felt snapbacks from this season fit deep?

compared to camps:yes
compared to fitteds:not really
its a good fit though you'll like it more flexible because it is wool

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

January 10, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
InfamousZero

thats crazy. to be honest, im not a huge fan of the hats. im more into the shirts/sweaters...

I like the box logo hoodies though... though i assume they go just as fast as the hats.

i might camp out early at the next store drop in toronto haha. any tips for that?

just an FYI the stockists dont get their product the same day it drops at the supreme stores. its usually a few weeks to a month or so.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 10, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
jplarr

Do you cop at NOMAD in TO? I'm either in New York or Buffalo but TO is close enough to home I wouldn't rule out checking out their dealers.
January 10, 2012 @ 03:58 AM

Inactive

where else has supreme in toronto? nomad is the only stockist i know that's legit in TO
January 10, 2012 @ 04:01 AM

Inactive

no, no, no. speak directly lame.

in regard to my bolded part, are you aware of the rigors of a pre-med? supreme and fashion is my safe haven, away...

reread what you wrote and tell me you're not a fucking herb. "SUPREME and fashion is MY SAFE HAVEN" lol
January 10, 2012 @ 04:15 AM

Inactive

fashion means a lot of certain peoples lives, you are a dumb muthafucka. Music, Documentaries, many additional things, but fashion is also a factor. GTFO.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.