Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 27, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
PKdaGod

Hunter, I feel like you should start handing out 24 hour bans to people that ask the same questions. Maybe then they will learn to search.

I'll let you guys dictate how you want it to be handled...temp bans for questions already asked that can be searched? temp bans for those selling on here instead of using the marketplace? Let me know.

I agree with both of them to be honest. I'm just glad a mod actually gives a fuck.
February 27, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
The Fiasco

Hunter, I feel like you should start handing out 24 hour bans to people that ask the same questions. Maybe then they will learn to search.

I'll let you guys dictate how you want it to be handled...temp bans for questions already asked that can be searched? temp bans for those selling on here instead of using the marketplace? Let me know.

Both my nig. Selling is rampant and needs to be stopped. Stupid OF faggots asking the same question need to be banned. I say if they ask once temp ban, ask twice perm ban. I know I've done some shit in the past but Im over that. Im bout that stop cluttering the thread life now.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 27, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
domingodean

found this on ktt seems like a good check-list
Outerwear
Schott Leather Flight Jacket $648
Houndstooth Trench $228
Field Jacket $228
Varsity Jacket: $228
Quilted Work Jacket $178
Hooded Coaches Jacket $148
Taped Seam Coaches Jacket $288
Arabic Pullover $120
Floral Pullover $158
Cardigan Sweater
Birdseye Pique Sweater
Lightweight Oxford Shirt $118
Summer Striped Shirt
Safari Shirt $118
Western Shirt $118
Prep Plaid Shirt

Constructed Tops
Pocket Tee $62
Football Top $70
Snake Tee $77
Baseball Tee $88
Striped Henley

Graphic Tees
Kate Tee $44
Lead or Follow Tee
Zodiac Tee
Supreme Team Tee $32
Mantra Tee
Origin Tee
Celeste Tee
Suicidal L/S Tee

Bottoms
Work Pant $110
Chino Pant
Houndstooth Pant
Twill Pant
Field Pant $138

Hats
Camo Camp Cap $44
Canvas Camp Cap $44
Pinstripe Back Arc 5-Panel
Harlem 5-Panel
Distressed 5-Panel $40
Blimp 5-Panel $44
Box Logo New Era $48
Striped Beanie
Cuffed Beanie

Bags
Backpack $148
Travel Bag $158
Utility Bag $128
Supply Bag $29

Accessories
Leather Beaded Belt $158
Leather Strap Keychain $12
Rent My Face Keychain $8
Hohner Harmonica $34
Victorinox Swiss Army Tomo Pocket Knife $28
Praying Hands Pin $6
Rent My Face Pin $2
Magnets $6

17000 ferrari

February 27, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
jplarr

the "supreme don" comment.
I don't see what you're getting at brother. Come again. or don't

the funny moment is killed. nevermind.
yeah as per usual with you...smh
February 27, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
wolfstrice09

domingodean… Thats my list from SS.
February 27, 2012 @ 03:30 PM

Inactive

Both my nig. Selling is rampant and needs to be stopped. Stupid OF faggots asking the same question need to be banned. I say if they ask once temp ban, ask twice perm ban. I know I've done some shit in the past but Im over that. Im bout that stop cluttering the thread life now.

i think first the first post on this thread should be revised to include everything important that is needed to know. Not everyone is internet savvy, so patience needs to be learned also in this thread. Too many instant ball-busters on this site each time someones nerves is flickered.

Then revise the thread title. Like on Sole Collector, the title has info: "New Supreme '12 Thread (READ PAGE 1 COMPLETELY) BREAK ANY RULES = BAN"

Second, if possible, give very limited powers to like two members of your choice mod (my list would be LDRS, Fiasco, Cold World, or wolf), power to basically erase posts, and to let posters know authority is present.

Third no fucking of this fighting shit, no people pictures, no derogatory remarks, no shit-talking for pages, BAN those who provoke shit, Stay on topic or GTFO basically.

Just my opinion.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 27, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
InfamousZero

Also, to clarify the search function on this new layout is really shitty so searching for an exact question can be hard but i feel if the question has been answered in the last ten pages or so the person should get the temp ban. Questions like when is the drop, what time, how much for x item, what colors, when is this dropping etc etc should be bannable offenses but more obscure questions that arent asked so much or not easily found on any given page like questions about past season items or legit checks shouldnt be bannable. Posting huge pictures of items you have for sale in the thread and also just posting a link with your marketplace link should also be bannable as itndoesnt add to conversation at all.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 27, 2012 @ 03:33 PM

Inactive

guess nobody seen this on the terry richardson update..

February 27, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
paulywalnuts

nice list wolf
still curious how much the shorts and the snakeskin pullover is gonna run (the one item so disgusting that i just must have it)

i master bait from time to time

February 27, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
paulywalnuts

why don't you just stop banning everyone or deleting any posts...the free market should work itself out
if kids start to realize they're going to get flamed so hard and embarrassed so badly as well as not get their stupid question answered then they'll stop eventually
the ones that don't you deal with case by case

on topic: it's a shame that bulldog on the varsity jacket is so damn ugly, i mean what is up with that thing, because the rest of the jacket is so on-point...and as was pointed out it's `only` $228...and i know it was also pointed out it could be taken off with some care but the empty space also seems like a shame

February 27, 2012 @ 03:43 PM

Inactive

not understanding all the hate on the bulldog, but the first idea doesn't work because users kinda FLOCK in, new ones are made constantly each day/week/month.

& because Supreme is a very known brand, Hypebeast DOES have a name, this thread makes the site look like the ghetto sometimes, and we don't want that image.

February 27, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
paulywalnuts

the bulldogs head is too small, his stance is wrong/his front legs are too far apart, and where are his paws? he has nubs
and what's with the BULLDOGS text, is that comic sans?

February 27, 2012 @ 03:52 PM

Inactive

^lmfao at nubs & comic sans. who can argue with that.

another awesome fit pic of field jacket in olive for those on the fence about color like me:

February 27, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
mooky

Will the Arabic hoodie sell out quick on Thursday?
February 27, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
JayLovesPinays

Not unless terrorists start rocking Supreme
February 27, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
InfamousZero

why don't you just stop banning everyone or deleting any posts...the free market should work itself out
if kids start to realize they're going to get flamed so hard and embarrassed so badly as well as not get their stupid question answered then they'll stop eventually
the ones that don't you deal with case by case

By this logic stupid questions should have stopped last year smfh. Do people even think when they post?

February 27, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
domingodean

domingodean… Thats my list from SS.

aight niice list dont have ss account. so yee

17000 ferrari

February 27, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
db

suspended

Anyone know if the baseball glove dropped/ how much it is?

February 27, 2012 @ 05:46 PM

Inactive

ummm, didn't drop.

February 27, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
InfamousZero

this is a bannable offense. there is a complete list with everything that dropped but this kid is too lazy to hit the back button and read. therefore, I feel a 24 hour ban would be warrented. it will make people think twice before posting stupid shit. especially with the online drop coming so soon.

February 27, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
db

suspended

this is a bannable offense. there is a complete list with everything that dropped but this kid is too lazy to hit the back button and read. therefore, I feel a 24 hour ban would be warrented. it will make people think twice before posting stupid shit. especially with the online drop coming so soon.

haha i looked and no one said anything if it dropped or not. I have looked at the list. Its a simple question and I dont see why you think you can dictate who gets banned and who doesnt. Especially coming from you that spammed the diamond thread lol

February 27, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Legit Shit

No fit pics of the hooded coaches jacket?

upthefunk

February 27, 2012 @ 06:32 PM

Inactive

qft

February 27, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
InfamousZero

haha i looked and no one said anything if it dropped or not. I have looked at the list. Its a simple question and I dont see why you think you can dictate who gets banned and who doesnt. Especially coming from you that spammed the diamond thread lol

well if you looked at the list and didnt see it there you should be smart enough to come to the conclusion that it did not drop. Its really not that hard to put 2 and 2 together.

February 27, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Kdeezy21

I just hope I can get at least one thing off the website before all of these greedy re-sellers buy all of them.
February 27, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
based-world

I just hope I can get at least one thing off the website before all of these greedy re-sellers buy all of them.

this. what are you going for?
February 27, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
iAmSofaKing

Dang that coaches is growing on me, cant decide between that or the brown suede bomber..

How does the jacket fit? longer than usual? is it identical to the thrasher coaches from last season? And guestimate of the suede bomber pls

I have the thrasher coach and they are not the same. the taped coach doesnt have any lining but its layered 3 times with like breathable nylon , the quality is amazing
its also not long at all, length is just right

thanks, would you recommend sizing up? or sticking with the same Thrasher size?

And heres to hoping for another TNF collab, hopefully theyre jackets

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 27, 2012 @ 07:06 PM

Inactive

the stores open, hope my connect comes through with the goods i need.

for some reason i just can't wait for 4/20

*edit* they are already sold outta florals. man fuck.

February 27, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Kdeezy21

this. what are you going for?
probably a camp if not at least a tee
February 27, 2012 @ 07:43 PM

Inactive

someone from this board asked me to post this up from SUP LA.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.