[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 26, 2012 @ 10:07:16
Hate to spam links and shit, but I posted this earlier, wondering if anyone could give me a hand.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170249/

please log off and never come back

April 26, 2012 @ 10:07:58

April 26, 2012 @ 10:25:43
Hate to spam links and shit, but I posted this earlier, wondering if anyone could give me a hand.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170249/

please log off and never come back

agreed
April 26, 2012 @ 11:51:44
^Lol fucking trolls. Camel in tan for me; hope this iPhone app doesn't fail me and all this TNF hype diverges all the traffic.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 12:04:15
Anyone know if Supreme sends you a free LL Cool J cd when you buy their shit? Trying to figure out if a camp is worth buying, I need me some LL with that camp!

overdose.

April 26, 2012 @ 12:04:16
saw this on ebay for those who wear medium
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Bogey-Tee-Medium-NO-RESERVE-cdg-floral-kate-paisley-play-kermit-box-logo-/261011088333?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item3cc57923cd#ht_500wt_949
April 26, 2012 @ 12:13:56
Wondering if I should risk getting a camp and book bag in the same order. I really want the bag, but I wouldn't be too upset if I missed out on the camel. Don't wanna risk it.

And I'm not sure if I'd trust the iPhone app to purchase something high priority on drop day.

April 26, 2012 @ 12:20:10
Wondering if I should risk getting a camp and book bag in the same order. I really want the bag, but I wouldn't be too upset if I missed out on the camel. Don't wanna risk it.

And I'm not sure if I'd trust the iPhone app to purchase something high priority on drop day.

Do them in separate checkouts. Get the bag first, cop the camel. Odds are if you don't want it, you can flip it on eBay for about 75. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm not so sure about camels walking all over my head. If I don't like it once it comes in, I'll just post that shit on the bay

April 26, 2012 @ 12:26:46
How quick do the TNF collabs usually sell out? Like 30 sec- 1 min?

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

April 26, 2012 @ 12:31:46
^I would say deff within the first 2 minutes. I'm not sure what all the hype is about at the NY store because there were people lined up hours before the camels were confirmed. I would only assume that most people were anticipating copping an item from the NF collection, most likely the jacket. Wasn't such a bad day to camp; wouldn't be too bad to cop a camp if you got the extra $50

April 26, 2012 @ 12:44:00
good morning gentlemen
April 26, 2012 @ 12:46:23
I dislike everyone who has just started wearing Supreme within the last 3 years .
April 26, 2012 @ 12:53:34
I'm done listening to people who claim they know what's dropping, I haven't seen one person get it right yet

truth

Camels are dropping there sitting on the shelf at the new york store. Theres pics up from outside the window.

this dude is right

Money Over Everything

April 26, 2012 @ 12:55:58
TNF>Camel shit all day
April 26, 2012 @ 12:56:19
good morning gentlemen

Top o' the mornin' to ya
April 26, 2012 @ 13:02:44
I dislike everyone who has just started wearing Supreme within the last 3 years .

rare

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 26, 2012 @ 13:16:59
just stripped my left crank on my bike and they are like 200+...no camel camp for me smh

howd you strip it? you must of really fucked up when putting it in lol.
not really. i put it on fine, but when i was seshing around the skate park, the pedal fell off and i didn't have a wrench to put it on tight. so i just twisted on with my fingers, but i twisted on crooked. after about a week of biking, it stripped the crank

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 13:28:22

That's one of the snobbiest, pretentious, elitist things I've heard. How fucking ignorant. You're acting like this shit is Louis Vuitton and you live in the Hamptons. It's a fucking skate company bro, hop of that high horse you're riding.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 26, 2012 @ 13:35:13

That's one of the snobbiest, pretentious, elitist things I've heard. How fucking ignorant. You're acting like this shit is Louis Vuitton and you live in the Hamptons. It's a fucking skate company bro, hop of that high horse you're riding.

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

April 26, 2012 @ 13:36:00
if they made a camp with a giant big black jamaican cock patched around with stars glistening in eternal shine embroided around it, any of y'all dudes fuck wid it?
i could see supreme paying tyler to wear it so fanboys would wanna wear it. the playboy snap was sitting on the website for so long last year, and when tyler worn it in the music video "trouble on my mind", it was sold out that night

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 13:40:07
Good morning gentlemen

Wonderful morning for some TNF gear

This thread reminds me of the playa hatas ball

Hate hate hate
April 26, 2012 @ 13:42:18

Preach!
April 26, 2012 @ 13:42:44
Morning mates!
Trying to get what I can on this fine morning!haha
TNF looks good ,Camel as well, hopefully they have some nice shirts too.
I liked their Gingham shirt the last few drops.

SUP

April 26, 2012 @ 13:56:49
Lol what a bunch of fags: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=north+face+supreme&_sacat=0&_odkw=north+face+camo&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Terrible fucking colllab. You would have to be dumb as fuck to cop this garbage to wear. You can't actuallay tell me that you would wear this shit? If i saw this on the street I think i would collapse laughing. WHat a joke
April 26, 2012 @ 13:59:35
Just did the dip on school. Hopefully I can catch that main street bound 7 train and get home to my comp within an hour!

April 26, 2012 @ 14:01:23
Lol what a bunch of fags: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=north+face+supreme&_sacat=0&_odkw=north+face+camo&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Terrible fucking colllab. You would have to be dumb as fuck to cop this garbage to wear. You can't actuallay tell me that you would wear this shit? If i saw this on the street I think i would collapse laughing. WHat a joke

Damn son, you mad?
April 26, 2012 @ 14:01:59
Mad props to all the re sellers on this TNF shit. Gonna make some dumb cash on a bunch of rich, retarded high school fucks
April 26, 2012 @ 14:05:01

Damn son, you mad?

Damn son, you really want to be a walking atlas with the words supreme splattered everywhere? Poor taste, shit collab, and if you actuallay think this looks decent, than i question your taste in what looks good. This clearly is trash and if you think otherwise, stop kidding yourself
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x