[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 26, 2012 @ 07:07:00
Yes camels cap is already avalaible for less than 100 dollars...
But are u sure that floral cap comes tomorrow because if it is it will be the waaaaaaaaaaar hahaha this cap is so .....!!!! :D
April 26, 2012 @ 07:07:57
Yes camels cap is already avalaible for less than 100 dollars...
But are u sure that floral cap comes tomorrow because if it is it will be the waaaaaaaaaaar hahaha this cap is so .....!!!! :D
The florals aren't coming out. just the camel.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:15:35
No hype? Wait until the CDG x Vans drop. Plus it is still early, give it a couple months.

$$ WTB Supreme "Land of the Free" Snapback $$

April 26, 2012 @ 07:23:47
$5 on that camel camps don't drop tomorrow
April 26, 2012 @ 07:25:04
Does anybody have an "idea" or wish hahahaha about when floral camp cap will be avalaible?

tomorrow

Sure? Because the only cap avalaible for the moment are the camels...
if it is tomorrow it will be the war!!!!!! hahaha
April 26, 2012 @ 07:25:23

Sheeeet

April 26, 2012 @ 07:28:19
i don't mind highschool at all. i really need to stop fucking around and get my grades up this last marking period. I'm only a junior now. next year AP calc and AP physics are gonna blow.

Just gotta sack up and rape the classes. I really didn't give a shit during high school, grade wise. I was in honor classes but only got C's and shit, I didn't exceed. I know I sound like a faggot, but if I could go back and give more fucks...I would. Haha.

without sounding like a trick that work you put in then is so worth it. worked my ass off in high school and still do now in college but it pays off like a motherfucker. especially given the post-graduate job climate and whatnot. it's worth it, trust. put the work in and it pays dividends. school is cool.

put it forum terms, work your ass off for a few years right now so then post-grad you don't have to be worrying about finances and you can cop whatever the fuck you want resell or not because you have a swanky ass job.

/preaching

back to supreme. not really feeling the camels but if they drop that'd make me happy. divert traffic/buyers away from TNF and whatever else drops. people got hyped on camels cause of the hivemind but it's just not my style. waiting on the florals and herringbone donegals

Sheeeet

April 26, 2012 @ 07:33:31
^this. work hard now while your young, so you dont have to work hard later when your older.

April 26, 2012 @ 07:33:45
I'm done listening to people who claim they know what's dropping, I haven't seen one person get it right yet

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 26, 2012 @ 07:38:14
I'm done listening to people who claim they know what's dropping, I haven't seen one person get it right yet

truth
April 26, 2012 @ 07:43:00

truth

Camels are dropping there sitting on the shelf at the new york store. Theres pics up from outside the window.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:43:54
There was a small line outside of supreme la around 6 anyone know how big it is.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:47:40
Dude working at supreme london told me camels camp will drop this week.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:49:34
April 26, 2012 @ 07:57:47

And what about floral cap?? :D
April 26, 2012 @ 07:59:12

^ dead
April 26, 2012 @ 08:01:04

^ dead

haha when they will come it will be the big rush!!!!
April 26, 2012 @ 08:01:47

^ dead

Just trying to help you ungrateful b.

No he didn't know when, he only knew about camels
April 26, 2012 @ 08:02:01

good thing no one took me up on that $5 bet
April 26, 2012 @ 08:06:03

haha thanks men!!! camels are good but nothing compare to the floral!!!!
April 26, 2012 @ 08:06:42

^ dead

Just trying to help you ungrateful b.

No he didn't know when, he only knew about camels
April 26, 2012 @ 08:10:10

I really hope you get that floral snatched out your cart and get snaked on every auction be happy that you can save your precious 54 dollars another week.
April 26, 2012 @ 08:13:55

I really hope you get that floral snatched out your cart and get snaked on every auction be happy that you can save your precious 54 dollars another week.

hahaha thanks dude and I really hope that u will have more than 54 dollars when you will sell it on ebay!!!hahahah the prices dropped too fast,really shit
April 26, 2012 @ 08:23:22
hahaha thanks dude and I really hope that u will have more than 54 dollars when you will sell it on ebay!!!hahahah the prices dropped too fast,really shit

Who the fuck said I was gonna cop or sell a floral. I hate playing the new member card but sometimes I fucking hate new members.
April 26, 2012 @ 08:35:14
Hate to spam links and shit, but I posted this earlier, wondering if anyone could give me a hand.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170249/
April 26, 2012 @ 08:40:19
^ DEAD.
April 26, 2012 @ 08:44:57
just rang the store and the guy said only the camels and tnf were dropping today
April 26, 2012 @ 08:54:59

Who the fuck said I was gonna cop or sell a floral. I hate playing the new member card but sometimes I fucking hate new members.

According to a guy whose only subscribe since 1 year !! u a real G men keep it real!!! hahaha
April 26, 2012 @ 09:12:16

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

April 26, 2012 @ 09:16:58

According to a guy whose only subscribe since 1 year !! u a real G men keep it real!!! hahaha

wow, you are annoying as fuck... stfu
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x