Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
mastachop

I'm hurt but I turned a 100 profit... how you sound kid?
Haven't seen anything you've picked up lately..

you honestly are a fucking idiot.
why would someone take a pic of every single thing they pick up when everyone here most likely has one lmao
oh shit, 100 profit? damn so cool. i made 2 g's today not leaving the crib and it isnt even peak business hours for me lol
youre just going into corners

you made that much without leaving the house?
money like that and you're either gonna end up dead or hemmed up
or you're working from home booking clients $300/hr consulting fees

Or trading silver futures like me.

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

April 26, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
paulywalnuts

@pauly - get off may's dick.

no i was speaking for all of us
i have seen it

speaking of, what do you think his D looks like
i bet it's dark

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

April 26, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
shinjin

i am highly skilled with coding language. I know raw html, perl and php.

you have much to learn young grasshopper

but you do bring up a good point..
April 26, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
mastachop

and to let you know sir, i am highly skilled with coding language. I know raw html, perl and php. I am affiliated with database programmers and can create a very customized forum board with much more interaction than hypebeast and strictlysupreme has to offer, but I don't have time to work on that, if i was 16 again, I could whip something.

then major in comp sci at ucla (or another university) than jewish studies

@pauly - get off may's dick.

no thank you.

ps don't let jewish studies blind you. i plan on doing a very intense study abroad program in Israel to solidify my MBA application when I apply to Stanford.

thats a real dope plan. lil homie is playing chess.

FS: Supreme x TNF Tan and Black XL

April 26, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
brian

lol is that drake?

can anyone hook me up with a mini box logo sticker (cdg maybe or whatever)? used acetone on my deck and took off the paint, kinda bummed haha
April 26, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
db

suspended

im sure i could go on google to find out how to make a forum or some shit if i cared that much

lol is that drake?

can anyone hook me up with a mini box logo sticker? used acetone on my deck and took off the paint, kinda bummed haha

they were talking about jews earlier, so hence the drake gif.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
rhythmz

back on topic brothers. anyways, how much do you guys think the big dot camp will go for? thinking of picking up the navy red dots and the black and white one hmmm. such a nice button up.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 26, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
REVS

lol who said anyone was camping out for it. Wake up click a few buttons, go back to sleep. Profit.
< This post sums up my Thursday mornings.

but for $15, is it really worth camping over night for?

I don't camp out for shit, because I live in Philly. It may be 15 dollars but that shit adds up week after week. And espically on a collab week...you see kids selling the jackets for twice what they paid for them. That CDG collab literally paid for all my books this past semesters. And anyone who bitches about resellers, cause if you weren't half braindead you could cop whatever you want and not have to buy it off them. And yea I have a job too, but its not my fault selling clothes from the comfort of my dorm room is easier than getting up and making pizza's and busing tables for fat fucks.

EDIT: I'll stay on topic now, I just saw how dudes are getting mad about this shit.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
me>u

For you OGs and for the guys on SS, you know who this is. The jacket looks nice, IMO. Glad I copped.

Looks sexxy~~

instagram: funthera

April 26, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
mcgotkicks

For you OGs and for the guys on SS, you know who this is. The jacket looks nice, IMO. Glad I copped.

thats guy is like the hypebeast superhero right
every one of his fits is perfect

pretty disappointed in the quality but still copped. cheap cheap cheap they dont make em like they used to. I cant see myself wearing an over branded jacket but everyone has their own sense of style.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
paulywalnuts

lol who said anyone was camping out for it. Wake up click a few buttons, go back to sleep. Profit.
< This post sums up my Thursday mornings.

but for $15, is it really worth camping over night for?

I don't camp out for shit, because I live in Philly. It may be 15 dollars but that shit adds up week after week. And espically on a collab week...you see kids selling the jackets for twice what they paid for them. That CDG collab literally paid for all my books this past semesters. And anyone who bitches about resellers, cause if you weren't half braindead you could cop whatever you want and not have to buy it off them. And yea I have a job too, but its not my fault selling clothes from the comfort of my dorm room is easier than getting up and making pizza's and busing tables for fat fucks.

do you go to TU

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

April 26, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
REVS

what the hell. seriously, what the fuck? where are the originals who used to come here and speak about relevance? Page after page, it's nothing but nonsense and buffoonery. This whole page is about reselling and money. Does anyone actually ENJOY the fucking clothes? I resell, but thats because the shit is expensive, and i like to offset my own costs.

Fuck. STFU. Before at least when people would talk shit about me, people were talking about things thats relevant, now it seems as if those people are gone and some mutated new generation is here who have no fucking knowledge in the direction of a forum thread. Half of you can't even type, it is so hard having to decode half of your posts, then when you do it turns out to be fluff. This thread aggregates so many useless users.

Mods you are great and do your best (saying humbly), but seriously, please start banning these morons who aren't keeping shit on topic, and repeatedly derail the thread. This has gone long enough, Kim Jong Trill, Hunter, etc please infuse some sort of semi-mod power to whoever in this thread deserves it so they can INSTANTLY ban those who are just fucking up this thread, the site and the sites reputation.

This thread is all in dysfunction. It lags, its like 98% garbage, and the most of the new spontaneous users suck. Please revive the usefulness of this thread! Or else, I am going to just create my non-membership only supreme forum and bring along with me members who I believe will keep it in order.

You probably should have just hopped on SS when it wasn't invite only if you wanted to stay on subject at all time.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
me>u

Kitty, and everyone else.

I BARELY even check the Fashion Brand now.
I used to but theres too much going on in the Marketplace as of now.

Anytime i come in here i just see random flaming. I can't just ban on sight.
I need to trace who started it, how it started, etc.

I'll let the other mods know about the problems in here but keep in mind,
we have a life too. Im still in HS for everyone who didn't know. Yea, big shocker, huh?

instagram: funthera

April 26, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
REVS

STOP TALKING ABOUT RESALE

I see you didnt read my edit of that post.

April 26, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
hpsn

thats guy is like the hypebeast superhero right
every one of his fits is perfect

pretty disappointed in the quality but still copped. cheap cheap cheap they dont make em like they used to. I cant see myself wearing an over branded jacket but everyone has their own sense of style.

The quality is pretty much the same to the regular Venture jacket, lightweight and flimsy

The tan jacket is the way to go

art since 1900

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.