Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 26, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
PlaboY

which Arabic hoody colorway has the most hype??? i want the black and red but imma try to get the hyped one when it drops online so i don't have to pay a arm and a leg later on...

one of you strictly supreme suckas answer this...
February 26, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
The Fiasco

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

you realize its going to take more time to checkout each time then it will be to check out once right?

you do realize by using two credit cards you could actually cop 2 items of the same style therefore sell one and keep one

1, there is not going to be time to do that. you realize everything worth getting is going to sell out instantly, and with the website inevitably bound to crash there will be no time to check out twice to get 2 items of the same style you stupid faggot?

youre a dumbass what you do is get a friend and you both order at the same time and yeah the site is gonna crash but if youre ready at 8 sharp theres still that chance of copping what you want and i was just using the kate moss tee as an example

so now youre bringing a friend into this? you completely changing what the fucking chicagoldrs said in the first place. take the D and move on.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 26, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
dchao

288 for a coaches jacket...what..
anyone know if you can use two different credit cards and ship to the same address?

need to know this as well.

yea i ordered 3 donegals last year, all different cards, shipped to the same adress
February 26, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
tehcake

Are the Arabic and floral hoodies as thick as the winter box logos? And does the floral look good in person?

Florals look nice in person, they're thinner a bit than the f/w box logos.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
PKdaGod

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

you realize its going to take more time to checkout each time then it will be to check out once right?

you do realize by using two credit cards you could actually cop 2 items of the same style therefore sell one and keep one

1, there is not going to be time to do that. you realize everything worth getting is going to sell out instantly, and with the website inevitably bound to crash there will be no time to check out twice to get 2 items of the same style you stupid faggot?

youre a dumbass what you do is get a friend and you both order at the same time and yeah the site is gonna crash but if youre ready at 8 sharp theres still that chance of copping what you want and i was just using the kate moss tee as an example

so now youre bringing a friend into this? you completely changing what the fucking chicagoldrs said in the first place. take the D and move on.

co-sign this. if you really think checking out with each individual item will be quicker than doing everything at once, you're a fucking dumbass.
February 26, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
fuckem

1. did the suede bomber release?

2. did anybody actually touch or try on the schott leather? how's the quality?

thought about going to the store but when there's a line 4 days after release that shit aint worth it.
February 26, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
Eddy.

does anyone know if the baseball jersey dropped yet? or if its gonna be online this thursday
February 26, 2012 @ 08:20 PM

Inactive

dude, the jacket is 500-700 bucks, the quality is insane.

suede did not release.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 26, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
khez

does anyone know if the baseball jersey dropped yet? or if its gonna be online this thursday

jersey didn't drop. tee did. no one knows.

http://superlosersco.com

February 26, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
commonflaw

chances of actually copping a kate tee online?
February 26, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

why would you do that?

If it's like seasons past, items don't drop all at once. So say a tee drops, add that to cart then if you wait the extra minute or two for the remaining item(s) to drop the tee you had in your cart to begin with will most likely be sold out. It of course depends on what you're copping. If you're getting a $500 jacket you don't have to worry about checking out as soon as the item is in your cart but if you're copping a camp and a hyped up tee you might have to check out as soon as each item drops.

Worked for me last season...never missed out on anything and was able to cop a couple box logos at the same drop.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 26, 2012 @ 09:23 PM

Inactive

ldrs, do you know if we make orders on multiple cards but same address if we can call the warehouse and have the shipping combined?

im guessing that is only a dream-like possibility, that won't happen.

oh and def copping that ORANGE kate moss tee. shit is fire, anyone think the same?

February 26, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
sukafresh

ldrs, do you know if we make orders on multiple cards but same address if we can call the warehouse and have the shipping combined?

oh and def copping that ORANGE kate moss tee. shit is fire, anyone think the same?

its growing on to me aswell
February 26, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
THIEVES

anyone kno how much the football top runs for?
February 26, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
vafins

70$

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

February 26, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
lenryhouis

flat rate shipping to canada is $25. guess ill get what i can and camp out at nomad when they get their stuff sad
February 26, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
me>u

why would you do that?

If it's like seasons past, items don't drop all at once. So say a tee drops, add that to cart then if you wait the extra minute or two for the remaining item(s) to drop the tee you had in your cart to begin with will most likely be sold out. It of course depends on what you're copping. If you're getting a $500 jacket you don't have to worry about checking out as soon as the item is in your cart but if you're copping a camp and a hyped up tee you might have to check out as soon as each item drops.

Worked for me last season...never missed out on anything and was able to cop a couple box logos at the same drop.

did you use different cards?

instagram: funthera

February 26, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
xo Nitsuj

someone should post a pic of the orange kate moss tee or of all the colorways

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

February 26, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
jplarr

I'm guessing probably not because they're trying to prevent bulk purchases of a item, so they probably wouldn't want to hook up your shipping. But it's worth a try man, worst that could happen is you still gotta pay all the shipping.
February 26, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
iAmSofaKing

heres a fit pic of the coach

Dang that coaches is growing on me, cant decide between that or the brown suede bomber..

How does the jacket fit? longer than usual? is it identical to the thrasher coaches from last season? And guestimate of the suede bomber pls

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 26, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
silent AlaRM

Some dope pieces dropping..
February 26, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Inactive

someone should post a pic of the orange kate moss tee or of all the colorways

...also think this is dope

& thanks jplarr

February 26, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
sploosh

Anybody happen to have the Curtis Mayfield tee in Large or XL?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

February 26, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
based-world

chances of actually copping a kate tee online?

i dont even know if i will waste my time on copping it i already know its gonna sell out. im just gonna go for the camp cap.
February 26, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Lurk

Olive Canvas, Purple Donegal, and Tan Sante-fe for sale PM me.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/other-goods/forum/topic/166524/
February 26, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
yungmf

suspended

Dang that coaches is growing on me, cant decide between that or the brown suede bomber..

How does the jacket fit? longer than usual? is it identical to the thrasher coaches from last season? And guestimate of the suede bomber pls

I have the thrasher coach and they are not the same. the taped coach doesnt have any lining but its layered 3 times with like breathable nylon , the quality is amazing
its also not long at all, length is just right
February 26, 2012 @ 11:56 PM

Inactive

the thrasher was 168, this coach is 288, huge price & quality difference. will be passing tho, wrists are elastic.

February 27, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
yungmf

suspended

the cuffs are elastic because its supposed to be as water proof as possible lmao

i prefer buttoned cuffs though
February 27, 2012 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

^me too, the reason I'm passing. i am not tripping off water on my paws.

SS is going ham over it though...

February 27, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
jplarr

Damn if I was going to cop a Kate Tee, the yellow one is actually sick. I'd like to hear so guesstimates on the Suede Bomber too if anyone thinks they got one.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.