February 26, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

why would you do that?

If it's like seasons past, items don't drop all at once. So say a tee drops, add that to cart then if you wait the extra minute or two for the remaining item(s) to drop the tee you had in your cart to begin with will most likely be sold out. It of course depends on what you're copping. If you're getting a $500 jacket you don't have to worry about checking out as soon as the item is in your cart but if you're copping a camp and a hyped up tee you might have to check out as soon as each item drops.

Worked for me last season...never missed out on anything and was able to cop a couple box logos at the same drop.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 26, 2012 @ 09:23 PM

Inactive

ldrs, do you know if we make orders on multiple cards but same address if we can call the warehouse and have the shipping combined?

im guessing that is only a dream-like possibility, that won't happen.

oh and def copping that ORANGE kate moss tee. shit is fire, anyone think the same?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 26, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
sukafresh

ldrs, do you know if we make orders on multiple cards but same address if we can call the warehouse and have the shipping combined?

oh and def copping that ORANGE kate moss tee. shit is fire, anyone think the same?

its growing on to me aswell
February 26, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
THIEVES

anyone kno how much the football top runs for?
February 26, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
vafins

70$
February 26, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
lenryhouis

flat rate shipping to canada is $25. guess ill get what i can and camp out at nomad when they get their stuff sad
February 26, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
Mr. Freeze

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

why would you do that?

If it's like seasons past, items don't drop all at once. So say a tee drops, add that to cart then if you wait the extra minute or two for the remaining item(s) to drop the tee you had in your cart to begin with will most likely be sold out. It of course depends on what you're copping. If you're getting a $500 jacket you don't have to worry about checking out as soon as the item is in your cart but if you're copping a camp and a hyped up tee you might have to check out as soon as each item drops.

Worked for me last season...never missed out on anything and was able to cop a couple box logos at the same drop.

did you use different cards?
February 26, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
xo Nitsuj

someone should post a pic of the orange kate moss tee or of all the colorways

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

February 26, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
jplarr

I'm guessing probably not because they're trying to prevent bulk purchases of a item, so they probably wouldn't want to hook up your shipping. But it's worth a try man, worst that could happen is you still gotta pay all the shipping.
February 26, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
iAmSofaKing

heres a fit pic of the coach

Dang that coaches is growing on me, cant decide between that or the brown suede bomber..

How does the jacket fit? longer than usual? is it identical to the thrasher coaches from last season? And guestimate of the suede bomber pls

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 26, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
silent AlaRM

Some dope pieces dropping..
February 26, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Inactive

someone should post a pic of the orange kate moss tee or of all the colorways

...also think this is dope

& thanks jplarr

February 26, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
sploosh

Anybody happen to have the Curtis Mayfield tee in Large or XL?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

February 26, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
based-world

chances of actually copping a kate tee online?

i dont even know if i will waste my time on copping it i already know its gonna sell out. im just gonna go for the camp cap.
February 26, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Lurk

Olive Canvas, Purple Donegal, and Tan Sante-fe for sale PM me.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/other-goods/forum/topic/166524/
February 26, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
yungmf

suspended

Dang that coaches is growing on me, cant decide between that or the brown suede bomber..

How does the jacket fit? longer than usual? is it identical to the thrasher coaches from last season? And guestimate of the suede bomber pls

I have the thrasher coach and they are not the same. the taped coach doesnt have any lining but its layered 3 times with like breathable nylon , the quality is amazing
its also not long at all, length is just right
February 26, 2012 @ 11:56 PM

Inactive

the thrasher was 168, this coach is 288, huge price & quality difference. will be passing tho, wrists are elastic.

February 27, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
yungmf

suspended

the cuffs are elastic because its supposed to be as water proof as possible lmao

i prefer buttoned cuffs though
February 27, 2012 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

^me too, the reason I'm passing. i am not tripping off water on my paws.

SS is going ham over it though...

February 27, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
jplarr

Damn if I was going to cop a Kate Tee, the yellow one is actually sick. I'd like to hear so guesstimates on the Suede Bomber too if anyone thinks they got one.
February 27, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
ichigo81

damn if i can just get the grey kate tee and red supreme era at the same time thurs, i will be set for season, doubt this will happen tho,lol
February 27, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Anthonybehim

suspended

any word on if the snakeskin shirt actually dropped?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

February 27, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I wouldn't risk them canceling the order. It's almost better to just pay the extra $10 than have them cancel it, then pay reseller prices for an item you really want.

February 27, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
ChicagoLDRS

why would you do that?

did you use different cards?

Yes I used separate cards w/ the same billing/shipping address. Copped a Navy and a White box logo last season.

February 27, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
ChicagoLDRS

How many noobs are going to ask about the shipping conf come thursday? I'll save you some time. Once I ordered a hat, and I didn't get the conf. # until AFTER the next drop the following week. Other times I have gotten my conf.# literally 30 seconds after my order was placed. Don't fret, give it some time.

February 27, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Moises Arias

the campbells soup t-shirt dropping online too? And just incase i miss out on the snakeskin polo Thursday. i got $170 for whoever got a size M.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 27, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Mikeyone4life

any word on if the snakeskin shirt actually dropped?

It did.
February 27, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
GeneParmesan

If anyone gives a fuck
safari shirt $118
backpack $148
Field jacket $228
Camo Camp $44
field pant $138
kate tee $44
floral pullover $158
arabic pullover $120
utility bag $128

blimp, distressed and pinstriped 5 panel
football tee
snake tee
coaches

also dropped
unfortunately, there were no stickers for sale at sup LA.

Can we get a list of shit that dropped going?
Prices would be nice too, but even just what's available.
February 27, 2012 @ 02:52 AM

Inactive

lmfao jplarr, you're a foooool for that one on SS.

February 27, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
xo Nitsuj

thanks for the pics kitty. so there's black, white, orange, and yellow. any way we can get some pics of the last 2 colorways?
wasnt there a light blue or something

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.