Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 26, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
fuckjohnn

I'm hurt but I turned a 100 profit... how you sound kid?
Haven't seen anything you've picked up lately..

you honestly are a fucking idiot.
why would someone take a pic of every single thing they pick up when everyone here most likely has one lmao
oh shit, 100 profit? damn so cool. i made 2 g's today not leaving the crib and it isnt even peak business hours for me lol
youre just going into corners

I didn't take a pic of anything I copped either.
When I left the store I said "good pickup."
Didn't see your troll ass on here all day until now.
And good job for you. Try not to spend that all in one place.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
paulywalnuts

db can i have a job
whats your email ill forward you my resume im a super harder worker and self motivator

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 26, 2012 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

what the hell. seriously, what the fuck? where are the originals who used to come here and speak about relevance? Page after page, it's nothing but nonsense and buffoonery. This whole page is about reselling and money. Does anyone actually ENJOY the fucking clothes? I resell, but thats because the shit is expensive, and i like to offset my own costs.

Fuck. STFU. Before at least when people would talk shit about me, people were talking about things thats relevant, now it seems as if those people are gone and some mutated new generation is here who have no fucking knowledge in the direction of a forum thread. Half of you can't even type, it is so hard having to decode half of your posts, then when you do it turns out to be fluff. This thread aggregates so many useless users.

Mods you are great and do your best (saying humbly), but seriously, please start banning these morons who aren't keeping shit on topic, and repeatedly derail the thread. This has gone long enough, Kim Jong Trill, Hunter, etc please infuse some sort of semi-mod power to whoever in this thread deserves it so they can INSTANTLY ban those who are just fucking up this thread, the site and the sites reputation.

This thread is all in dysfunction. It lags, its like 98% garbage, and the most of the new spontaneous users suck. Please revive the usefulness of this thread! Or else, I am going to just create my non-membership only supreme forum and bring along with me members who I believe will keep it in order.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 26, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
fuckjohnn

im tired of reading what the fuck you got to say, you sound like your trying to prove someting.

reLax you forgot your paralyzed ass is in a wheelchair.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
paulywalnuts

fuck these world maps prints
im gettin paid soon and i'm gonna grab the TNF i really want, the NY city scape one...almost picked one up for $525 late last year but got buyers remorse before i even got it

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 26, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
kr00kd

what the hell. seriously, what the fuck? where are the originals who used to come here and speak about relevance? Page after page, it's nothing but nonsense and buffoonery. This whole page is about reselling and money. Does anyone actually ENJOY the fucking clothes? I resell, but thats because the shit is expensive, and i like to offset my own costs.

Fuck. STFU. Before at least when people would talk shit about me, people were talking about things thats relevant, now it seems as if those people are gone and some mutated new generation is here who have no fucking knowledge in the direction of a forum thread. Half of you can't even type, it is so hard having to decode half of your posts, then when you do it turns out to be fluff. This thread aggregates so many useless users.

Mods you are great and do your best (saying humbly), but seriously, please start banning these morons who aren't keeping shit on topic, and repeatedly derail the thread. This has gone long enough, Kim Jong Trill, Hunter, etc please infuse some sort of semi-mod power to whoever in this thread deserves it so they can INSTANTLY ban those who are just fucking up this thread, the site and the sites reputation.

This thread is all in dysfunction. It lags, its like 98% garbage, and the most of the new spontaneous users suck. Please revive the usefulness of this thread! Or else, I am going to just create my non-membership only supreme forum and bring along with me members who I believe will keep it in order.

i really couldnt agree more

not even dick riding but seriously all ive heard about all day (while trying to read relevant shit) is that chubby kid that people kept quoting and band wagoning on, people saying fuck resellers, and that fuckjohn kid.

yall get on that shit in off topic, lets keep this somewhat supreme related plz

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 26, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
rhythmz

i agree. this is why i choose never to be in conversation with these fools. intellectuals please.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 26, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
odb.

Or else, I am going to just create my non-membership only supreme forum and bring along with me members who I believe will keep it in order.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
lmoffa17

Or else, I am going to just create my non-membership only supreme forum and bring along with me members who I believe will keep it in order.

dead
April 26, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
rhythmz

sorry but this made me laugh ahahaha

April 26, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
paulywalnuts

am i relevant kitty
don't forget about me

April 26, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

Inactive

For you OGs and for the guys on SS, you know who this is. The jacket looks nice, IMO. Glad I copped.

Feedback

April 26, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
paulywalnuts

what is jordan looking at that is so funny
i'll bet all of you like to imagine bagelbites or innocent stephon purdom or that fat ginger a few pages back or perhaps the double boxing double world printer
disgusting

April 26, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
killercunt

is there a supreme camp cap without the box logo?

Sometimes when I go to the store between seasons I see a camp cap without a box logo on the front.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
odb.

Yo I'm honestly dying at john trying to downplay resale on the camel camp bc his camel camp that he copped to resell was cancelled.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
paulywalnuts

i wish Supreme X TNF would make an umbrella with that world print
thats a summer item worth owning
im only half kidding

April 26, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

you are, but these fucking

"theres like 10 camels on my olive and like 50 on my tan"
"the pinks nice but i really like the tan."
"It ‘s on ebay with a $280 BIN"
"320$ shipped for large SupremexNorthface black jacket. Pm me if your looking.
Any other photos of the pink camel would be nice, I ended up getting the tan. But the pink on the site def had a different looking shade to it than the one above."

what the fuck is this BS

and to let you know sir, i am highly skilled with coding language. I know raw html, perl and php. I am affiliated with database programmers and can create a very customized forum board with much more interaction than hypebeast and strictlysupreme has to offer, but I don't have time to work on that, if i was 16 again, I could whip something.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
paulywalnuts

For you OGs and for the guys on SS, you know who this is. The jacket looks nice, IMO. Glad I copped.

thats guy is like the hypebeast superhero right
every one of his fits is perfect

April 26, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
db

suspended

I'm hurt but I turned a 100 profit... how you sound kid?
Haven't seen anything you've picked up lately..

you honestly are a fucking idiot.
why would someone take a pic of every single thing they pick up when everyone here most likely has one lmao
oh shit, 100 profit? damn so cool. i made 2 g's today not leaving the crib and it isnt even peak business hours for me lol
youre just going into corners

I didn't take a pic of anything I copped either.
When I left the store I said "good pickup."
Didn't see your troll ass on here all day until now.
And good job for you. Try not to spend that all in one place.

sorry bro. i have a life and dont sit on my bum ass on a computer all day like yourself lol.
go oout and do something with your life instead of talking shit on a forum lmao

April 26, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
odb.

and to let you know sir, i am highly skilled with coding language. I know raw html, perl and php. I am affiliated with database programmers and can create a very customized forum board with much more interaction than hypebeast and strictlysupreme has to offer, but I don't have time to work on that, if i was 16 again, I could whip something.

then major in comp sci at ucla (or another university) than jewish studies

@pauly - get off may's dick.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
rhythmz

Any other photos of the pink camel would be nice, I ended up getting the tan. But the pink on the site def had a different looking shade to it than the one above."

what the fuck is this BS

if you ever consider it, bring me along. I could help!

April 26, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
VOMITSPIT

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

RyandaGod

thats guy is like the hypebeast superhero right
every one of his fits is perfect

Died when I watched BuddyOmars vid though and that boy May was the star
TheBeatNut

what the fuck is this BS

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

April 26, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

no thank you.

ps don't let jewish studies blind you. i plan on doing a very intense study abroad program in Israel to solidify my MBA application when I apply to Stanford.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
unemployed

is there a supreme camp cap without the box logo?

Sometimes when I go to the store between seasons I see a camp cap without a box logo on the front.

April 26, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
odb.

no thank you.

ps don't let jewish studies blind you. i plan on doing a very intense study abroad program in Israel to solidify my MBA application when I apply to Stanford.

had no idea that you can do an MBA with a BA, thought you needed like a b.comm or bba to get into an MBA program. sounds like a good plan
April 26, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
VOMITSPIT

lol Kitty has a point, but you're taking this shit way too seriously.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 26, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
$$$$$

Logged in just to say you're a faggot. Stop crying you mark bitch.
April 26, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
VOMITSPIT

Logged in just to say you're a faggot. Stop crying you mark bitch.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.