Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 26, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
ChicagoLDRS

TNF is as universal of a brand as they come. Shit is nearly like Polo. Yes, preps wear polo, but so does the hip hop crowd.

Hell yeah they do, I was kickin it last week with this dude in Downtown who was wearing an Olympic breaker, we talked about Gangstarr and Rvider Klvn for about an hour solid, dude knew his stuff.

Polo is the most hip-hop brand of all time. When I was a youngster cats were getting robbed for their 'Lo Sports n shit. Polo is a timeless brand.

Alot of Supreme is actually inspired by Polo haha

Absolutely.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 26, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
vafins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU

but really I probably have more polo clothes than any other brand I have a couple hoodies and they fit and feel so good and mad t-shirts I dont really wear many actual collard polo shirts tho

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

April 26, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
paulywalnuts

like many stated prior in this thread and older... in the early 90s coming up prior to people having skate tees and shoes and shit they had to wear something. polo, tommy, north face, etc were all brands worn by everyone.
Remember your history folks.

damn i was just gonna say that
ppl been wearing TNF forever in the streets, not to mention its one of the best outdoor gear companies
it would be like shitting on someone for wearing Timblerland "why you wearing them in the streets, you're no lumberjack"

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 26, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
jonnyybp

If I had the money I'd outfit in RRL all day
April 26, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
nvrsrndr

Lo Lifes!.. yall remember them?

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 26, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
bkallday86

i was more agreeing with the fact that the jacket looks tacky as fuck with the word supreme vomitted all over it. not by who wears it. but i hardly would consider TNF street culture
maybe not the streets ur from out here goonies rock hella TNF especially step-tech's thats as hood as it gets... along with polo and champion every G in brooklyn can cosing that shit

Money Over Everything

April 26, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
whatisthis

One of my favorite hoodies is just a red plain TNF with their logo on the front. Had it for like 5 years and it never gets old.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

April 26, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
jrich703

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

where are yall from?? north face gets heavy rotation from anybody from 12-70 year olds out in the bay. not just yuppies and hikers.

Ya I'm in northern va n it's big ..never heard nor used the word yuppie. Ever.

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

ChicagoLDRS

speaking of the style back then

look at all that outerwear haha

I drink Moet w/ Medusa blowin' shotguns in hell
from the spliff that I lift and inhale...it ain't hard to tell

Illmatic still gives me chills...GOAT album. Last verse of that song is as pure hip hop as it gets.

Packin' like a rasta in the weed spot
vocals'll squeez glocks...
emceez eavesdrop...but they need not to creep
My poetry is deep my raps should be locked in a cell
it aint hard to tell

Fuck I can prolly type out the whole song off top.

boogiesupreme

Yeah, it was my order. Fuck, now how am I gonna make those extra $15 off that camel. Wow you guys are so messed up!

Jesus Christ dude. Like, I know I make myself a pretty easy target for internet hate, but god damn you're just stupid.

That hat sold for $94.99. It cost $54 shipped from the online store. Do SIMPLE FUCKING MATH and you'll realize that it's a profit of $40.99.

I just want to know how you go about telling whoever bought it from your eBay page that you are no longer going to be receiving the item. Your feedback scores gonna suffer if you don't stop being an idiot.

you're wrong bro
94.99-(94.99*.4)-(94.99*.9)=82.6413-10=72.64-54=18.64 profit
sale - ebay fees - paypal fees = revenue - shipping = net profit
yay for 20 dollars in profit

yeh. i was gonna say. . .

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

wattkow

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

SF.

"Supreme Cheerleader". That's my point exactly my point with this all-over branding. I like Supreme but I'm not going to be a walking billboard for them.

Speak for yourself. Everyone and their mom wears TNF. It's not an exclusive brand and it even started here in SF.
April 26, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Rae rockin' camps back in '95

April 26, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
DJPrep

If I had the money I'd outfit in RRL all day

I worked for Rugby for a couple years, and that is exactly what I did. I have tons of RRL flannels and sweaters and paid under 100 for each item. Polo is prob 90% of my closet. Shit is so classic
April 26, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
nvrsrndr

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

SF.

"Supreme Cheerleader". That's my point exactly my point with this all-over branding. I like Supreme but I'm not going to be a walking billboard for them.

Speak for yourself. Everyone and their mom wears TNF. It's not an exclusive brand and it even started here in SF.

yea speak for yourself bruh. i dont know where u be at in SF thinking that nonsense. northface is on everybody out here.

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 26, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
bkallday86

das master chef wid the camp rea got a 5panel backwards

Money Over Everything

April 26, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
peacetreaty

lol it does sound like VA doesnt it?

Does sound like VA they wear that with Hilfiger flannel socks, Sperry's, and Ralph Lauren polos accompanied by TNF.

im confused. so initially you were mocking me because you thought i was from va and that i wore polos. than in every post since you have supported rl? clear this up? so am i fag for rocking sperrys and ralph lauren or what?
April 26, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
endagr8

Ya I'm in northern va n it's big ..never heard nor used the word yuppie. Ever.

TNF is huuuge in the DMV

Flakers gonna flake.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
YungGecko

Just called the london store and they have everything in all sizes just sitting there. this is mostly going to people who like in the uk that can't get to london (I study there) but I worked out that for the backpack I would charge about $285 shipped. I'm only making around $50 on that then and prices in UK are higher plus international shipping. Anyone interested hit me up.
April 26, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
jonnyybp

Remember when rappers used to dress like gangstas? Miss those days
April 26, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
c0w7ree

Did anything restock?
April 26, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
Mr_Chukes

This is who wears box logos?

hahaha i know this kid personally, he is 13

He commented on my post on a supreme facebook page and I just checked out his profile picture and literally died laughing. His hoody matches his rosy red cheeks.

How does anything even fit him this kid so small

Haha I have no idea, but this kid looks like a little bastard. It must be sweet having your parents credit card at your disposal to buy supreme to fit snug around your fat little tities.

he is also into jordans... he posted this on another forum "I was planning on picking up a khaki camel and a tan backpack, but i woke up late. oh well maybe someone on strictly will sell something for retail + shipping if i get lucky" hahaha

Lmao ahahaha I literally laughed so hard, I cried.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
fuckjohnn

Did anything restock?

Nopesad

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
VOMITSPIT

lol @ comparing Supreme to Polo just because they both do cut & sew designs.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 26, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
balto

Remember when rappers used to dress like gangstas? Miss those days

Remember when rappers actually were gangsters?
April 26, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
xdylanx

Supreme has done tons of Polo rips
April 26, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Who compared the two?

April 26, 2012 @ 07:05 PM

Inactive

what's wrong with this? i thought this type of shit was condoned here
April 26, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
xdylanx

April 26, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kind of glad i didn't get that back pack now

Yeah that shit looks so nasty.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
ChicagoLDRS

No restocks mean my wallet will be taking it up the ass w/ no lube :/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.