Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 26, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
jacobsever

Yeah, it was my order. Fuck, now how am I gonna make those extra $15 off that camel. Wow you guys are so messed up!

Jesus Christ dude. Like, I know I make myself a pretty easy target for internet hate, but god damn you're just stupid.

That hat sold for $94.99. It cost $54 shipped from the online store. Do SIMPLE FUCKING MATH and you'll realize that it's a profit of $40.99.

I just want to know how you go about telling whoever bought it from your eBay page that you are no longer going to be receiving the item. Your feedback scores gonna suffer if you don't stop being an idiot.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
REVS

the kids a herb, we get it, now stop

Exactly...and he's like 12 so give it a rest. Not like he's a grown man acting like that.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
CatKat

Will buy the black or tan back pack off of someone. HMU

lol wut

April 26, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
jacobsever

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

Where I'm from, North Face is worn by 80% of the high school jock/cheerleader population.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
stolenbikes

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

Where I'm from, North Face is worn by 80% of the high school jock/cheerleader population.

....... Who doesn't wanna bang cheerleaders?
April 26, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
peacetreaty

lol it does sound like VA doesnt it?

Does sound like VA they wear that with Hilfiger flannel socks, Sperry's, and Ralph Lauren polos accompanied by TNF.

kickflipping twelve sets in my sperrys and polo's. do you have a problem with this?
April 26, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
VOMITSPIT

lol he's into this clothing before half you niggas. Wait til he takes that supreme dick out his ass by age 9 and really starts flexxin' with his own style. He's in a phase at 8 that most 18 years olds are still in.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

April 26, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
REVS

the kids a herb, we get it, now stop

Exactly...and he's like 12 so give it a rest. Not like he's a grown man acting like that.

big shit one year off haha

Haha I know, I'm just playin'

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
paulywalnuts

backpack + jacket in any combo of colors is a big no no. I like the hat b/c it's a subtle print compared to wearing it w/ the camel camp or something. Looks good to me. Tan giraffe is another item I regret passing on.

theres plenty of giraffe camos going around for sale, shit even i got one and i'd be willing to get rid of it on the right trade

i master bait from time to time

fuckjohnn

Yeah, it was my order. Fuck, now how am I gonna make those extra $15 off that camel. Wow you guys are so messed up!

Jesus Christ dude. Like, I know I make myself a pretty easy target for internet hate, but god damn you're just stupid.

That hat sold for $94.99. It cost $54 shipped from the online store. Do SIMPLE FUCKING MATH and you'll realize that it's a profit of $40.99.

I just want to know how you go about telling whoever bought it from your eBay page that you are no longer going to be receiving the item. Your feedback scores gonna suffer if you don't stop being an idiot.

Oh, yeah I forgot you created ebay so you don't get charged the 10% fees and you also work for USPS so you get free shipping world wide. Please forgive me for forgetting this.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

nvrsrndr

real talk. amen.

where are yall from?? north face gets heavy rotation from anybody from 12-70 year olds out in the bay. not just yuppies and hikers.

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 26, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
Vici.

you're wrong bro
94.99-(94.99*.4)-(94.99*.9)=82.6413-10=72.64-54=18.64 profit
sale - ebay fees - paypal fees = revenue - shipping = net profit
yay for 20 dollars in profit
April 26, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
DJPrep

you have obviously never dealt with eBay to know that they take of 10% of the price you sold the item for an PayPal takes a portion as well. If people wanna go through the trouble of hustling for around $20 be my guest. Its all about risk and reward my brotha, Personally, I would much rather work
April 26, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
peacetreaty

i was more agreeing with the fact that the jacket looks tacky as fuck with the word supreme vomitted all over it. not by who wears it. but i hardly would consider TNF street culture
April 26, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
StephonPurham

my homie is up at SupLA right now and he says the line to get in is fucking retarted
April 26, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ibeatu

hahahaha oh mannn this is the best thing i have seen all day. what a clown

Lol god dam that hat gotta go n I kinda don't like them both together IMO

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 26, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
ChicagoLDRS

TNF is as universal of a brand as they come. Shit is nearly like Polo. Yes, preps wear polo, but so does the hip hop crowd.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 26, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Masamune

Meant to buy the camel cap in khaki for a friend, turns out he didn't want it anymore.
Tryna get my money back, pm me.
April 26, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
takman

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

SF.

"Supreme Cheerleader". That's my point exactly my point with this all-over branding. I like Supreme but I'm not going to be a walking billboard for them.
April 26, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Anthonybehim

suspended

my homie is up at SupLA right now and he says the line to get in is fucking retarted

Already got in and out, copped a black large from my phone.
Also got a tan medium.
Both for sale at $350 each
Pm me

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

April 26, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

TNF is as universal of a brand as they come. Shit is nearly like Polo. Yes, preps wear polo, but so does the hip hop crowd.

Hell yeah they do, I was kickin it last week with this dude in Downtown who was wearing an Olympic breaker, we talked about Gangstarr and Rvider Klvn for about an hour solid, dude knew his stuff.

Polo is the most hip-hop brand of all time. When I was a youngster cats were getting robbed for their 'Lo Sports n shit. Polo is a timeless brand.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
xdylanx

at a quick glance couldn't tell he was wearing the backpack too.

And this is why I decided to not even try for both.
April 26, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
nvrsrndr

exactly

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 26, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
vafins

I been had polo

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

April 26, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
SOLO1

Why quote the same picture 12 times?
Will pay for size Large.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
brohanics

like many stated prior in this thread and older... in the early 90s coming up prior to people having skate tees and shoes and shit they had to wear something. polo, tommy, north face, etc were all brands worn by everyone.
Remember your history folks.

co-sign

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 26, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
MuffinClipper

has anyone gotten an order confirmation yet?

I got mine
April 26, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I been had polo

Word. A polo that is ten years old is still wearable b/c it's not a 'trendy' brand that hops on the latest phases.

April 26, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Why quote the same picture 12 times?
Will pay for size Large.

Those are fucking NICE!

April 26, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
ChicagoLDRS

double

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.