April 26, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
REVS

Does anyone here selling some Preme's Camp Cap?
HMU! Thanks guys!

fucking fag

anyone know when the world map hat is gonna drop?

tomorrow at 11

You are such a fucking pole smoker.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
fatfuck

Does anyone here selling some Preme's Camp Cap?
HMU! Thanks guys!

fucking fag

anyone know when the world map hat is gonna drop?

tomorrow at 11

You are such a fucking pole smoker.
April 26, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
WeStayClean

$350 on that sz medium tan jacket
April 26, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
paulywalnuts

i think he looks like a fag with the hat and the jacket, and the backpack is way beyond overboard
i'd skip the hat personally, the pattern is busy enough, kids always getting mega accessorized out and looking like idiots

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

April 26, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
RyandaGod

Need to see a fit pic of one in beige. Trying to decide which color I like more.
ChicagoLDRS

backpack + jacket in any combo of colors is a big no no. I like the hat b/c it's a subtle print compared to wearing it w/ the camel camp or something. Looks good to me. Tan giraffe is another item I regret passing on.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

REVS

This is who wears box logos?

hahaha i know this kid personally, he is 13

He commented on my post on a supreme facebook page and I just checked out his profile picture and literally died laughing. His hoody matches his rosy red cheeks.

How does anything even fit him this kid so small

Haha I have no idea, but this kid looks like a little bastard. It must be sweet having your parents credit card at your disposal to buy supreme to fit snug around your fat little tities.

he is also into jordans... he posted this on another forum "I was planning on picking up a khaki camel and a tan backpack, but i woke up late. oh well maybe someone on strictly will sell something for retail + shipping if i get lucky" hahaha

Bad Bitches on deck in the background. This kid sips semen.

Please post more pictures of this kid haha

http://www.facebook.com/tee.gnar <<< That's his facebook. Friend request him. I heard if you give him a box logo sticker he'll do the truffle shuffle.

Found this one too.....this is the face of Supreme...

April 26, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
YungGecko

He commented on my post on a supreme facebook page and I just checked out his profile picture and literally died laughing. His hoody matches his rosy red cheeks.

Haha I have no idea, but this kid looks like a little bastard. It must be sweet having your parents credit card at your disposal to buy supreme to fit snug around your fat little tities.

he is also into jordans... he posted this on another forum "I was planning on picking up a khaki camel and a tan backpack, but i woke up late. oh well maybe someone on strictly will sell something for retail + shipping if i get lucky" hahaha

http://www.facebook.com/tee.gnar <<< That's his facebook. Friend request him. I heard if you give him a box logo sticker he'll do the truffle shuffle.

haha big boy has pictures of himself doing parkour. I really wanna see him on youtube reviewing his purchases
April 26, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
VOMITSPIT

Giraffe camo looks good w/ the black jacket tho...I bet half y'all niggas would wear a white hat w/ that jacket and look like old time photo in all black n white.

lol you don't coordinate tan and black, and you don't wear two different patterns that clash like that. smh

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 26, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
fuckjohnn

I'm dead.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
jrich703

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

April 26, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
RyandaGod

hes not from NY put it that way
April 26, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
peacetreaty

hahahaha oh mannn this is the best thing i have seen all day. what a clown
April 26, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
fuckjohnn

hes not from NY put it that way
Agreed

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
vafins

Supreme is laughing to the bank. I would never wear a jacket with "supreme" plastered all over it. Shit looks tacky imho -- would feel like a herb wearing it. The bags are just alright -- nothing special, not worth the price.

Where I'm from "North Face" is worn by yuppies and weekend hikers. Opposite of any street culture.

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

lol it does sound like VA doesnt it?
April 26, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
vafins

backpack + jacket in any combo of colors is a big no no. I like the hat b/c it's a subtle print compared to wearing it w/ the camel camp or something. Looks good to me. Tan giraffe is another item I regret passing on.

on the real it was the only hat I bought this year to acutally resell and when it came in I was like damn I really like this, but I ended up selling it for 90$
VOMITSPIT

Honestly, these jackets seem very out of place, the print is weird in my opinion, would have looked better without that geographic pattern, plus if you live anywhere besides Seattle or where it rains alot, sort of pointless to buy because Summer is coming up soon.snc6/p480x480/167919_184678481552068_100000297514792_602758_3760905_n.jpg[/img]

This because we get rain all year minus certain days in the summer. Unless you're gonna wear it for the two weeks we have left and then break it out again beginning of September, which is cool.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

REVS

Honestly, these jackets seem very out of place, the print is weird in my opinion, would have looked better without that geographic pattern, plus if you live anywhere besides Seattle or where it rains alot, sort of pointless to buy because Summer is coming up soon.

Also...lol

dat facebook ceepin'.... haha I was doing that too. I'm about to tell the kid that he's totally gone viral.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
peacetreaty

real talk. amen.

Jw but where you from?

lol it does sound like VA doesnt it?

pakistan
April 26, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
REVS

haha big boy has pictures of himself doing parkour. I really wanna see him on youtube reviewing his purchases

I'd literally would pay to watch him speak about Supreme.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
whatisthis

I actually feel really bad for that poor little dude.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

April 26, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
RyandaGod

the kids a herb, we get it, now stop
April 26, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I regret passing on the hail mary roses, if I could go back I would have bought the black one.. I slept hard on that.

Everything from 2008 til present that I could have had but didn't have money for b/c I was in college still pisses me off. I remember when TNF collabs were dropping and me being like '$350 for a jacket? fuck that...'

April 26, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
SOLO1

fatfuck

I'd literally would pay to watch him speak about Supreme.

Lol, that kid must be momma's boy.
ChicagoLDRS

Exactly...and he's like 12 so give it a rest. Not like he's a grown man acting like that.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
REVS

I actually feel really bad for that poor little dude.

Haha. I'm just kidding. I don't know the kid, but he messaged me and asked if he could trade my jacket for his larger one, I just saw his profile picture and thought it was a little funny.

jacobsever

Yeah, it was my order. Fuck, now how am I gonna make those extra $15 off that camel. Wow you guys are so messed up!

Jesus Christ dude. Like, I know I make myself a pretty easy target for internet hate, but god damn you're just stupid.

That hat sold for $94.99. It cost $54 shipped from the online store. Do SIMPLE FUCKING MATH and you'll realize that it's a profit of $40.99.

I just want to know how you go about telling whoever bought it from your eBay page that you are no longer going to be receiving the item. Your feedback scores gonna suffer if you don't stop being an idiot.

REVS

Exactly...and he's like 12 so give it a rest. Not like he's a grown man acting like that.

April 26, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
CatKat

Will buy the black or tan back pack off of someone. HMU

lol wut

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.