February 26, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
tehcake

Got two hats. Kate moss tees sold out. Waited 20 mins for nothing.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
PKdaGod

288 for a coaches jacket...what..
anyone know if you can use two different credit cards and ship to the same address?

need to know this as well.
February 26, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
Unreachable

There's a line at SupNY. Damn it's a sunday.

jesus christ. ridiculous. so i'm assuming it's a safe bet that the site WILL crash. how long do you expect it to be before you can actually check out? an hour?

F/W was terrible. Crashed within the first 2 minutes. And it was completely down for maybe an hour or two. You could check out easily after that, but you were stuck with barren items.
February 26, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Con

anyone know if you can use two different credit cards and ship to the same address?

Everytime Ive done this it worked, downside is paying two shipping charges.
February 26, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Yes, I did last season.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 26, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 26, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
PKdaGod

Thursday is going to be a bitch...I know I'm going to have to checkout after picking up every item I want. I'm going to get raped on shipping.

why would you do that?
dieseldan

shipping is 10 lol. nothing even too serious drops the first day besides kate moss.
The Fiasco

you realize its going to take more time to checkout each time then it will be to check out once right?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 26, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
The Fiasco

why would you do that?

because hes a stupid faggot.

February 26, 2012 @ 06:32 PM

Inactive

i remember last season when the site crashed it took about an hour to make it to checkout however after my order was processed it said that I had actually checked out within the first couple minutes after I grabbed everything I wanted. The site was probably lagging behind but I guess if you can get everything in your cart ASAP and hit the checkout button you should be good even if the site crashes
February 26, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
sukafresh

you realize its going to take more time to checkout each time then it will be to check out once right?

you do realize by using two credit cards you could actually cop 2 items of the same style therefore sell one and keep one
February 26, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
The Fiasco

you do realize by using two credit cards you could actually cop 2 items of the same style therefore sell one and keep one

1, there is not going to be time to do that. you realize everything worth getting is going to sell out instantly, and with the website inevitably bound to crash there will be no time to check out twice to get 2 items of the same style you stupid faggot?

February 26, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
sukafresh

1, there is not going to be time to do that. you realize everything worth getting is going to sell out instantly, and with the website inevitably bound to crash there will be no time to check out twice to get 2 items of the same style you stupid faggot?

youre a dumbass what you do is get a friend and you both order at the same time and yeah the site is gonna crash but if youre ready at 8 sharp theres still that chance of copping what you want and i was just using the kate moss tee as an example
February 26, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
db

suspended

You cant use two in the same purchase, but Im pretty sure you can make separate ones and wont be a problem

February 26, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
db

suspended

Anyone know if the baseball glove dropped/ how much it is?

February 26, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
dieseldan

watch the last 1:30. shit was funny as hell while in line.
February 26, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
db

suspended

this nigger looks nothing like asap lmao

February 26, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
JIBBA

Are the Arabic and floral hoodies as thick as the winter box logos? And does the floral look good in person?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

February 26, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
tonyt

what was the retail on the bulldog varsity? Didn't see anyone post it int he last couple pages
February 26, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
PlaboY

which Arabic hoody colorway has the most hype??? i want the black and red but imma try to get the hyped one when it drops online so i don't have to pay a arm and a leg later on...

one of you strictly supreme suckas answer this...
February 26, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
The Fiasco

youre a dumbass what you do is get a friend and you both order at the same time and yeah the site is gonna crash but if youre ready at 8 sharp theres still that chance of copping what you want and i was just using the kate moss tee as an example

so now youre bringing a friend into this? you completely changing what the fucking chicagoldrs said in the first place. take the D and move on.

February 26, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
dchao

yea i ordered 3 donegals last year, all different cards, shipped to the same adress
February 26, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
tehcake

Are the Arabic and floral hoodies as thick as the winter box logos? And does the floral look good in person?

Florals look nice in person, they're thinner a bit than the f/w box logos.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
PKdaGod

so now youre bringing a friend into this? you completely changing what the fucking chicagoldrs said in the first place. take the D and move on.

co-sign this. if you really think checking out with each individual item will be quicker than doing everything at once, you're a fucking dumbass.
February 26, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
fuckem

1. did the suede bomber release?

2. did anybody actually touch or try on the schott leather? how's the quality?

thought about going to the store but when there's a line 4 days after release that shit aint worth it.
February 26, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
Eddy.

does anyone know if the baseball jersey dropped yet? or if its gonna be online this thursday
February 26, 2012 @ 08:20 PM

Inactive

dude, the jacket is 500-700 bucks, the quality is insane.

suede did not release.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 26, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
khez

does anyone know if the baseball jersey dropped yet? or if its gonna be online this thursday

jersey didn't drop. tee did. no one knows.

http://superlosersco.com

February 26, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
commonflaw

chances of actually copping a kate tee online?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.