April 26, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
Famous-Amos

just stripped my left crank on my bike and they are like 200+...no camel camp for me sad

howd you strip it? you must of really fucked up when putting it in lol.
not really. i put it on fine, but when i was seshing around the skate park, the pedal fell off and i didn't have a wrench to put it on tight. so i just twisted on with my fingers, but i twisted on crooked. after about a week of biking, it stripped the crank

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
jacobsever

I dislike everyone who has just started wearing Supreme within the last 3 years .

That's one of the snobbiest, pretentious, elitist things I've heard. How fucking ignorant. You're acting like this shit is Louis Vuitton and you live in the Hamptons. It's a fucking skate company bro, hop of that high horse you're riding.

April 26, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
Gauntlet

I dislike everyone who has just started wearing Supreme within the last 3 years .

That's one of the snobbiest, pretentious, elitist things I've heard. How fucking ignorant. You're acting like this shit is Louis Vuitton and you live in the Hamptons. It's a fucking skate company bro, hop of that high horse you're riding.

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

April 26, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
Famous-Amos

if they made a camp with a giant big black jamaican cock patched around with stars glistening in eternal shine embroided around it, any of y'all dudes fuck wid it?
i could see supreme paying tyler to wear it so fanboys would wanna wear it. the playboy snap was sitting on the website for so long last year, and when tyler worn it in the music video "trouble on my mind", it was sold out that night

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
jgrand03

Good morning gentlemen

Wonderful morning for some TNF gear

This thread reminds me of the playa hatas ball

Hate hate hate
April 26, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
mman200

Preach!
April 26, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
Sure Faust

Morning mates!
Trying to get what I can on this fine morning!haha
TNF looks good ,Camel as well, hopefully they have some nice shirts too.
I liked their Gingham shirt the last few drops.

SUP

April 26, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
peacetreaty

Lol what a bunch of fags: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=north+face+supreme&_sacat=0&_odkw=north+face+camo&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Terrible fucking colllab. You would have to be dumb as fuck to cop this garbage to wear. You can't actuallay tell me that you would wear this shit? If i saw this on the street I think i would collapse laughing. WHat a joke
April 26, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
fuckjohnn

Just did the dip on school. Hopefully I can catch that main street bound 7 train and get home to my comp within an hour!

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 26, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
jgrand03

Lol what a bunch of fags: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_nkw=north+face+supreme&_sacat=0&_odkw=north+face+camo&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Terrible fucking colllab. You would have to be dumb as fuck to cop this garbage to wear. You can't actuallay tell me that you would wear this shit? If i saw this on the street I think i would collapse laughing. WHat a joke

Damn son, you mad?
April 26, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
peacetreaty

Mad props to all the re sellers on this TNF shit. Gonna make some dumb cash on a bunch of rich, retarded high school fucks
April 26, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
peacetreaty

Damn son, you mad?

Damn son, you really want to be a walking atlas with the words supreme splattered everywhere? Poor taste, shit collab, and if you actuallay think this looks decent, than i question your taste in what looks good. This clearly is trash and if you think otherwise, stop kidding yourself
April 26, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
Sure Faust

Mad props to all the re sellers on this TNF shit. Gonna make some dumb cash on a bunch of rich, retarded high school fucks

Are you going to re-sell as well?

SUP

April 26, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
YungGecko

Damn son, you mad?

Damn son, you really want to be a walking atlas with the words supreme splattered everywhere? Poor taste, shit collab, and if you actuallay think this looks decent, than i question your taste in what looks good. This clearly is trash and if you think otherwise, stop kidding yourself

shut the fuck up, this isn't what the forum is for you mother.
people can wear what ever they like.
April 26, 2012 @ 02:11 PM

Inactive

Woah, guys watch out! This guy's opinion is actually 100% fact.

Feedback

April 26, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
jgrand03

Damn son, you mad?

Well shit convinced me. DefInetly not copping now I mean if dude says it isn't fresh it must not be -_-
April 26, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
peacetreaty

I only speak the truth. And fuck yes Im reselling this shit to any clown dumb enough to want to cop
April 26, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
Podge

Tan backpack to use.
~Lefty
April 26, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
db

suspended

i bet everyone tnf sells out before 11.

April 26, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
Sure Faust

hahaha fuck, you're right.

SUP

April 26, 2012 @ 02:20 PM

Inactive

i bet everyone tnf sells out before 11.

Probably. It will probably drop around 10:55 or 10:56 like most of the other big collabs.

Feedback

April 26, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
ibeatu

lol u boys r idiots
and that boy that says its terrible is fronting hoping he gets 1 for himself

Damn son, you mad?

Well shit convinced me. DefInetly not copping now I mean if dude says it isn't fresh it must not be -_-

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 26, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
PKdaGod

so camels are a go? olive is getting scooped quick. good luck fuck pinoys
April 26, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
peacetreaty

is that you with miller in your avatar? yeah, like anything you say has merit. you listen to mac miller. you have failed at life.
April 26, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
fuckjohnn

TNF tan jacket or tan camel? I only have $250 in my account, fuck you PayPal!!!

RyandaGod

tan jacket
PKdaGod

is that you with miller in your avatar? yeah, like anything you say has merit. you listen to mac miller. you have failed at life.

this
April 26, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
harlyz1

I think people are mistaking there own opinions for being fact.
April 26, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
ibeatu

u needa sign up for the paypal debit master card
get that tan camel

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 26, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
fuckjohnn

u needa sign up for the paypal debit master card
get that tan camel

I'm deadass about to just steal my moms card and cop both lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.