[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:21
What's this auto fill shit in the checkout?
I use the school's library computers to cop every Thursday, so I don't fuck with that. I've never missed anything I wanted so far. So hopefully my fingers are fast enough to grab a bag tomorrow.

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:21
Just getting that bag in Tan, camel hat is bleh. The camel shorts are sick though

What's bleh?
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:22

He is a member on this site and very legit , I met up and bought a floral hoodie from him

Oh, well then there ya go. Go cop that shirt kermit. They say he's legit and to me thats a pretty good price.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:22
i'm thinking i'm about to be done for this season. tnf back if i can grab it, the campbells vans, and maybe the blue floral hat.
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:24
oh thanks !
anyone know his hb name ?
edit; oh fk that then. ships to US only aha.
Lemme ask him on the site. if anyone has his name.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:25
i'm thinking i'm about to be done for this season. tnf back if i can grab it, the campbells vans, and maybe the blue floral hat.

Same the only thing I still want is the beach towel. Hopefully it drops before I leave to Mexico next month

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:26
oh thanks !

I would assume it would be the same username as his ebay id

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:27

Same the only thing I still want is the beach towel. Hopefully it drops before I leave to Mexico next month

i was actually thinking about the towel too. depends how much it is. and ironic i might be going to mexico again this summer lol.
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:28
oh thanks !
edit; oh fk that then. ships to US only aha.
Lemme ask him on the site. if anyone has his name.

It's hason
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:29
hason
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:31
all the camel camp color ways are bossin'.

might get the pink or olive one though since everyone's going for the brown.
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:32
thanks !

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:33
bout to post a for sale thread peep it if you want. mustard canvas camp + yellow zodiac t. going for pretty cheap.
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:36
bout to post a for sale thread peep it if you want. mustard canvas camp + yellow zodiac t. going for pretty cheap.

pm me size and shit.

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:37
i was actually thinking about the towel too. depends how much it is. and ironic i might be going to mexico again this summer lol.

Lol word? I'm going to Cancun the day after school ends (I believe its May 25th-June 2)
Not sure if you saw the actual lookbook but there are 2 towels coming out still.
The one they have on the site and a "flag towel"

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:42
the line is terrible, tnf of this season isn't that good but people HAVE TO buy...
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:45

Pass on flag towel and cop the beach for Mexico :D

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:45

Lol word? I'm going to Cancun the day after school ends (I believe its May 25th-June 2)
Not sure if you saw the actual lookbook but there are 2 towels coming out still.
The one they have on the site and a "flag towel"

Yea i saw both. i like the box logo type one. And if we go it will be either cancun or cozumel. and you get done school early as shit. i dont get out until mid june.
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:47
wow there is a line... i love wasting money (sounds horrible) but fuck sleeping on the sidewalk that shit cray, how i look fucking up some piff i got for some new piff

Money Over Everything

Inactive User

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:47
Is the venture jacket going to be in the "Jacket" section tomorrow OR the "Top/Sweater" section?
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:48
Is the venture jacket going to be in the "Jacket" section tomorrow OR the "Top/Sweater" section?

Prolly the jacket.

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:48
Yea i saw both. i like the box logo type one. And if we go it will be either cancun or cozumel. and you get done school early as shit. i dont get out until mid june.

Yeah, I'm in college bro lol

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:49

DAT STRUGGLE

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:51

DAT STRUGGLE

haha at least u tried

Money Over Everything

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:51
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:52
roastin'
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:54

Yeah, I'm in college bro lol

still in highschool -__- haha. i know college gets out early though, hate having to deal with my sister being home for summer while i still have school
Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:56
instantly deleted the picture...and me ..we both from memphis and there zero supreme presence in the city...kinda hard to drop knowledge when i just start copping last year and havent touched any of my orders cause im in Afghanistan

Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:57
This is her lol
Imma add her lmfaooo

Apr 26, 2012 @ 03:01
dat creep life....
but she blocked me
dat angerr

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.