April 25, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
GaterWun

yall is gettin trolled by this dirty ghetto kid. anyways, yo, i still fux with obey button ups but not T's. their button ups are nice thats forsure.

Man what you know bout the DGK we do collaboration with Diamond x DGK it was hot[

#HansumBoys

April 25, 2012 @ 11:36 PM

Inactive

why would I be troll I love to talking of cool clothes
supreme is my favorite brand since the year

that grammar

April 25, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
theschneiddog

i go to umich, and the first time i wore my navy kate moss i got looks everywhere i went. all these asian herbs wearing their OBEY like they run shit haha
around me alot of people wear that young and reckless shit and also some other mall brands. only a couple people i know have a bape tee but nobody else fucks with supreme, mostly over the prices but also the stuff they like is the stuff im in the bathroom for every thursday at 945 central so they miss.

i have no idea what i am talking about

April 25, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Fusion

yall is gettin trolled by this dirty ghetto kid. anyways, yo, i still fux with obey button ups but not T's. their button ups are nice thats forsure.

Man what you know bout the DGK we do collaboration with Diamond x DGK it was hot[

Can't tell if cereal?

Yes.

April 25, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
emerpuss

He's cereal.
April 25, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
rhythmz

man its crazy how alot of the new members not including myself really try their hardest to be cool

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 25, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
emerpuss

why would I be troll I love to talking of cool clothes
supreme is my favorite brand since the year

that grammar
*Dead*
April 25, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
Mr_Chukes

so heres whats coming out tomorrow

tnf collab
camel camp
camel shorts
usa 5 panel

damn, Supreme is cleaning me out tomorrow

that is pure speculation, nothing has popped on SS about drop chill

Yeah they said the camel was gonna drop two weeks ago and what happened to the floral. People just gotta wait and see what comes out. Only for sure thing is tnf.
April 26, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
iAmSofaKing

Will the USA 5 panel most likely have the same fit as the Army 5 panel? I wish it had the Wool S felt 5 panel fit from last season.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 26, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
TYBG

nevermind
April 26, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
0mar

ITS ON THE FUCKING WEBSITE

Edit: Nevermind.
April 26, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
DJPrep

Will the USA 5 panel most likely have the same fit as the Army 5 panel? I wish it had the Wool S felt 5 panel fit from last season.

It looks like it would. I have that wool felt 5 panel too and love it. Got it in the grey and black, its so tough.
What color are u leaning towards for the USA? Im feeling the grey and navy a lot. I have so many navy hats though...
April 26, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
rhythmz

It looks like it would. I have that wool felt 5 panel too and love it. Got it in the grey and black, its so tough.
What color are u leaning towards for the USA? Im feeling the grey and navy a lot. I have so many navy hats though...

navy is the way to go for me... classic USA colors. represent!

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 26, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
lenryhouis

someone tell me about the hanes tees. i've never owned a hanes tee before but they look like they'll be comfy to sleep in or to put under a jersey while playing basketball... How is the fit on them? and are they super thin like AA translucent tees LOL
April 26, 2012 @ 12:20 AM

Inactive

700 posts and a 3 year member, hopefully he's a reliable source.

Feedback

April 26, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
brookah

someone tell me about the hanes tees. i've never owned a hanes tee before but they look like they'll be comfy to sleep in or to put under a jersey while playing basketball... How is the fit on them? and are they super thin like AA translucent tees LOL

not saying this to hate, they're just a t shirt. i've got like 6 in grey, 3 in white, they're a good basic tee to have. not too thin, not too thick.

Sheeeet

April 26, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
emerpuss

I've been waiting for that USA 5 panel. We'll see.
April 26, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Famous-Amos

Mac Miller has tasted a penis at least once in his life. Dude is the herb of herbs.
i like mac miller. you probably listen to chris brown and ne-yo

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
nikbates

The auto fill shit on the Supreme checkout is fucked up. Gonna be harder to cop your Northface tomorrow lol.

Same here! I gotta entire all of my address info as fast as I fucking can to get my shit tomorrow

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

April 26, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Fusion

Mine was fked up aswell just try copping on a different user profile on the computer and it should work.

Yes.

April 26, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
feathers

not saying this to hate, they're just a t shirt. i've got like 6 in grey, 3 in white, they're a good basic tee to have. not too thin, not too thick.

are they worth to buy ? 24 for 3 ?

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

April 26, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
1234fif

The auto fill shit on the Supreme checkout is fucked up. Gonna be harder to cop your Northface tomorrow lol.

Same here! I gotta entire all of my address info as fast as I fucking can to get my shit tomorrow

Mine is working fine. Don't know what's up with y'all computers, though.
April 26, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
porquetaco

not in my opinion they are the same thing as a regular hanes tee, the box logo on there is so tiny nobody will even notice it so its paying about 4 times than needed
April 26, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
DJPrep

Do you guys think the brim on the red and white ones are black or navy?
They really looks black compared to the navy of the grey...
nikbates

not in my opinion they are the same thing as a regular hanes tee, the box logo on there is so tiny nobody will even notice it so its paying about 4 times than needed

It ain't worth it unless other people can see the box logo huh?

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

Famous-Amos

sometime people think my dgk stuff fake
i'm like haha no its isn't
do they even make fake dgk stuff?

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 26, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
emerpuss

It's black ^^
April 26, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
DJPrep

@ emerpuss damnnnn, that changes everything. Im finna wear that hat with the navy/white split jersey. Im thinking navy is the best looking one

EDIT: oh shit, so its black on the white one too? That just doesn't make sense
April 26, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
ibeatu

Black u can tell the difference between the grey hat has a navy brim

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 26, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
RyandaGod

I hope the camel shit doesn't drop tomorrow so I can just get my NF stuff and not have to scramble

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.