Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 25, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
mcgotkicks

I hope I can cop something tomorrow, it'll be hard cause I'll be in school.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
RyandaGod

Source^?
April 25, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
bobhall

so heres whats coming out tomorrow

tnf collab
camel camp
camel shorts
usa 5 panel

OH GREAT I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING UGH
April 25, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
mman200

Hmm if that's so I just might get the Camels, I hated it at first but now... idk it's growing on me.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
mcgotkicks

sources are from a forum and came from an og supreme head so dont blame me if this isnt correct im just trying to help u guys out over here
April 25, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
ibeatu

tnf collab
camel camp
camel shorts
usa 5 panel

Dammit

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
brohanics

sources are from a forum and came from an og supreme head so dont blame me if this isnt correct im just trying to help u guys out over here

what forum?

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 25, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
bkallday86

i wouldnt bank on that camel camp but who knows supreme is unpredictable at times

Money Over Everything

April 25, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
napps.

tnf collab
camel camp
camel shorts
usa 5 panel

Dammit

shit, i was expecting this USA joints to come out closer to the olympics

take pictures and shit

April 25, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
RyandaGod

Hmm if that's so I just might get the Camels, I hated it at first but now... idk it's growing on me.

Dead
April 25, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
bkallday86

from a logical stand point u would think the USA 5 panel would drop later on like olympic times maybe 4th of july ... but agian who knows

Money Over Everything

April 25, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
undercoverism

definitely coppin dat camel camp if its releasing
April 25, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
undercoverism

congrats smile
April 25, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
xdylanx

The orange tees are so much lighter in real life. Not complaining though, they look good.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
lenryhouis

copping both camel items... hopefully they drop.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
theschneiddog

was walking in my local mall today in chi wearing the red cdg camp, this fat kid with a couple middle school bitches chases me down the mall to tell me it was fake because of the reverse logo. he was wearing a black tarpon and he pulled it off to show me "how it should look". i was genuinely stunned. to each his own as far as style but god damn.

i have no idea what i am talking about

April 25, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
undercoverism

after camel ima just freal wait up for the floral
April 25, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
mman200

was walking in my local mall today in chi wearing the red cdg camp, this fat kid with a couple middle school bitches chases me down the mall to tell me it was fake because of the reverse logo. he was wearing a black tarpon and he pulled it off to show me "how it should look". i was genuinely stunned. to each his own as far as style but god damn.

Lmfao you should've told his dumbass
April 25, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
JIBBA

You should have just straight up smacked the shit out of fattboombalatty

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

April 25, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
1234fif

I always wish some shit like this happened to me just so I could make them feel dumb as shit. Never does, though.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
ibeatu

U shoulda put the fat boy in his place by making him feel dumb infront of his friends lol

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 25, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
theschneiddog

I always wish some shit like this happened to me just so I could make them feel dumb as shit. Never does, though.

happens to me all the time im 17 and people confront me but i buy all my own shit and dont fuck with fakes/hype. kid at my school made a box logo tee in graphic arts class and the next day i wore my kate tee and people were trollin me claiming it was fake. its yellow (bathroom stall can only do so much), but at least its not fake.

i have no idea what i am talking about

April 25, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
raoul

Finally made an account on here to quote this, I seriously would have just poked him in the tummy and said 'no', then walk away holding that bitch-ass' hat in my crotch.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

Inactive

girl at school was like "omg he has a supreme hat! can i see it? ....they're so ugly in person" -_-

April 25, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
hpsn

tnf collab
camel camp
camel shorts
usa 5 panel

damn, Supreme is cleaning me out tomorrow

art since 1900

April 25, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
1234fif

happens to me all the time im 17 and people confront me but i buy all my own shit and dont fuck with fakes/hype. kid at my school made a box logo tee in graphic arts class and the next day i wore my kate tee and people were trollin me claiming it was fake. its yellow (bathroom stall can only do so much), but at least its not fake.

Haha, the kids at your school are dipshits, man.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
emerpuss

What up @ 1234fif^^^
April 25, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
1234fif

What up @ 1234fif^^^

Haha, what up! Buy this fools camo backpack if you want one. Good dude right here.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
emerpuss

They speculate on SS too..its all a guessing game.
April 25, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
R.

The auto fill shit on the Supreme checkout is fucked up. Gonna be harder to cop your Northface tomorrow lol.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.