[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 22, 2012 @ 00:39:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
Usually I just ask the dude from Kopbox, he knows about all the seasons and if the item is legit usually.

I was wondering about Kopbox, it's legit?

Kopbox is beyond legit

Word. Kb has such a ridiculous inventory that the majority of us would bust nuts over. The only other person that I can think of that has as much shit is ange aka fckit on sc.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 22, 2012 @ 00:57:02
nah just her picture, she fine though.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 22, 2012 @ 01:00:46
April 22, 2012 @ 01:10:32
I'd like to know. Dude in Kids is rocking a box logo tee. That movie came out in '94 so I'm assuming that tee was from their first or one of their first seasons.

how did you find out about it?

watch the fight scene in that flick very closely... you'll see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLwhN1Yxkpo
It can be seen pretty clearly at 1:15
April 22, 2012 @ 01:31:42

I was wondering about Kopbox, it's legit?

Kopbox is beyond legit

Word. Kb has such a ridiculous inventory that the majority of us would bust nuts over. The only other person that I can think of that has as much shit is ange aka fckit on sc.
April 22, 2012 @ 01:43:52
April 22, 2012 @ 02:05:33

i hope you'retrolling.. did you not see the tags lol?

Be about it

April 22, 2012 @ 02:10:21
my strap on one of my camps is frayling a lil bit...heard a lighter does the trick. any of you have exp?
April 22, 2012 @ 02:22:13
my strap on one of my camps is frayling a lil bit...heard a lighter does the trick. any of you have exp?

If its bad enough do it, but i'm pretty sure all camp straps do that a little bit

April 22, 2012 @ 02:27:09
i saw some black dude wearing that exact supreme hat in a car the other day and he saw me wearing an older box fitted dude was tryna point to his hat and shit to make sure I saw it. that's when I knew Supreme was the new Bape.

I was working (at Hot Topic) yesterday wearing my navy ikat and some dude came into my store wearing a really bad fake. He made sure to stare me down and tell me he likes my hat, as he proceeded to buy a Mellowhype shirt. Weak.

April 22, 2012 @ 02:29:17
thought this would be relevant right now

footjoy socks... interesting. to the best of my knowledge thats a golfing type brand?

For sure. FootJoy is the number 1 golf shoe and glove company. I think it would be awesome to have a Supreme x Titliest collab. Make some golf hats, gloves, and towels. Except I feel not too many kids that wear Supreme are golfers. Oh well, I'm a upper class white kid who grew up on the golf course. Country club life.

April 22, 2012 @ 02:32:32
I think you probably mean upper-middle class there
April 22, 2012 @ 02:39:58

i hope you'retrolling.. did you not see the tags lol?

Obviously I'm trolling, those hats are fake as fuck. haha.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:40:55
On average, how often does Supreme release a new camp cap?
April 22, 2012 @ 02:43:14
nah just her picture, she fine though.

gotcha... naw b that girl is too tatted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
April 22, 2012 @ 02:45:07

comedy.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 02:50:41
Once every 2 weeks, Unless it's a leap-year; then, it would be once every 3 weeks. You know, to balance out the leap-year.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:52:13
i saw some black dude wearing that exact supreme hat in a car the other day and he saw me wearing an older box fitted dude was tryna point to his hat and shit to make sure I saw it. that's when I knew Supreme was the new Bape.

I was working (at Hot Topic) yesterday wearing my navy ikat and some dude came into my store wearing a really bad fake. He made sure to stare me down and tell me he likes my hat, as he proceeded to buy a Mellowhype shirt. Weak.

yo...i haven't been in a Hot Topic in so long.....thats how you kno if an artist sold out or not...when their shit reaches Hot Topic! lol

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 22, 2012 @ 02:55:39
Mac Miller is what is wrong with Hip Hop. Dude has tasted a penis in his life.
April 22, 2012 @ 02:57:04

every friday at 21:00 PST
April 22, 2012 @ 03:01:46

Yeah, who am I kidding. We poor ass people trying to live the rich lifestyle. Posing 2K12.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:01:57
on the real, i cant take this shit anymore. im bout to list my black canvas and black safari in the mp this comin week

edit:

hndlz.tumblr.com

April 22, 2012 @ 03:02:07

yo...i haven't been in a Hot Topic in so long.....thats how you kno if an artist sold out or not...when their shit reaches Hot Topic! lol

Working there has made me completely hate all of humanity.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:03:40

Yea not very hard to do just hold tip of flame close by till melts enough for your liking

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

April 22, 2012 @ 03:14:56
I just dont got it in me to wear fake shit
April 22, 2012 @ 03:21:54
I just dont got it in me to wear fake shit

I almost purchased a fake NF from iOffer. Seriously though, $50 versus the $500 they're going for on eBay. And unless you're a for real Supreme supporter, you wouldn't be able to tell. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it either.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:23:49
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x