April 25, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
iAmSofaKing

nah all good supreme gear goesup, plus the CDG is the first big collab with a big well known high fashion brand. i'm keeping that for good.

true that. Im keeping it. The hoodie was the best piece imo. Then the shirt. Camp was kinda lame

I could've copped the Hoodie and Gusset Shirt if my stupid bank didnt block my Credit Card on the day the CDG collab dropped. They thought it was "suspicious activity" because i was spending over $500

Got the CDG on a restock and was basically was basically a consolation, i never had any intention on keeping it. Shit is mad flimsy and ugly

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 25, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
Mr_Chukes

shit son. trying to flip a free book. That's low son, you selling plastic bags too? SMH

Dead lol
April 25, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
VOMITSPIT

Not gonna sleep on the backpack. Gonna sell out in minutes I'm guessing?

no it'll stay up there in stock for months like all supreme items.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 25, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
systemeb

damn fuck for real, I don't want them knocking on my rents door lol. I've seen like 5 UPS truck pass my house anyways so I guess its safe to say its being delivered again tomorrow.

Normally UPS doesnt deliver past 5-6. And I have had a package out for delivery, not come, and then get it the next day. I guess it all depends on where your at and how the drivers feel like doing it.

My UPS driver was nice enough to drop my package off at the wrong house and my neighbor had to give it to me.

you guys are little fucking kids that just spend your parents money huh? you scared of your parents answering the door when the ups guy comes... oooooooooo you are gunna get in trouble!!!!

stupid little fucks.

be about it.

April 25, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
christopher.

damn fuck for real, I don't want them knocking on my rents door lol. I've seen like 5 UPS truck pass my house anyways so I guess its safe to say its being delivered again tomorrow.

Normally UPS doesnt deliver past 5-6. And I have had a package out for delivery, not come, and then get it the next day. I guess it all depends on where your at and how the drivers feel like doing it.

My UPS driver was nice enough to drop my package off at the wrong house and my neighbor had to give it to me.

you guys are little fucking kids that just spend your parents money huh? you scared of your parents answering the door when the ups guy comes... oooooooooo you are gunna get in trouble!!!!

stupid little fucks.
For an adult, you're really immature. Ironic.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
slap

nah all good supreme gear goesup, plus the CDG is the first big collab with a big well known high fashion brand. i'm keeping that for good.

what are you talking about dude....
supreme has collabed with many different "big well know high fashion brand" looool.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 25, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
systemeb

how am i? because i spend my own money on shit i want. i just find it funny because these kids are scared for their parents to answer the door because they ordered shit from supreme again...

yeah im an asshole i guess.

be about it.

April 25, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
warts

How much did you guys sell your BOUT IT BOUT IT Snaps for?
April 25, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
slap

Agreed, thats immature.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 25, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
alvinhypebeast

How much do you guys think the backpacks & jackets will cost for resale?
April 25, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

Who knows dont buy planning on reselling
or are you trying to buy that resale.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
alvinhypebeast

Just kind of curious to see how high the prices jump up.
April 25, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

anyone get a team sticker? got that and a box logo with my 3 shirt and a camp order from the first drop. maybe it was because one was a team shirt.

what does it look like? only stickers they send is just the regular ones haha. well i got a cdg and a kate moss one

Its the same graphic from the supreme team shirt on a sticker
April 25, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
R.

how am i? because i spend my own money on shit i want. i just find it funny because these kids are scared for their parents to answer the door because they ordered shit from supreme again...

You're a fucking idiot. I even said that I didn't want the UPS delivery guy bothering my rent dumb shit, specially when its close to 9.

I rarely bitch on this forum and I see why you 2012 members are hated on so much. You guys stay losing thanks to retards like this faggot.
April 25, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
kidisgood

Yo, how much can I get for a mint condition blue feathers camp cap? Shit doesn't fit my head and I've grown up from the all around print hats.

I'll take offers in here cool

Pic's broke, but you'll probably get a lot for it. Not too many people sellin those
I need prices, I need this shit gone ASAP.

Tyler wore it, sell it on OFT for hella

I offer you 160 for the cap, payment today by paypal!!!!
April 25, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
jlau1303

You're a fucking idiot. I even said that I didn't want the UPS delivery guy bothering my rent dumb shit, specially when its close to 9.

I rarely bitch on this forum and I see why you 2012 members are hated on so much. You guys stay losing thanks to retards like this faggot.

Word. Giving us 2012 members a bad name.

instagram: jlau1303

April 25, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

People are trying to get double the price on ebay already. 400 for each item
April 25, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
1nce*

Just another flipper. smh.

April 25, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
emerpuss

they hooked me up with a origin sticker a couple weeks ago, i dont know what to do with it though.....

Laptop?
yeah but where?
April 25, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
fuckjohnn

they hooked me up with a origin sticker a couple weeks ago, i dont know what to do with it though.....

Laptop?
yeah but where?

In my last 3 orders, I got an Origin sticker in red, CDG navy box logo and a Kate Moss vinyl. I got the same problem, my laptops full of stickers and no space.

Btw, where'd you get that "Savita" sticker!

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 25, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
fuckjohnn

^Nvm lol just copped one off eBay for 3.50

April 25, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
flwy

Anyone got a camel Tshirt?
April 25, 2012 @ 11:37 AM
CTorchid

8 deep at NYC

NO JOKE THIS TIME.
April 25, 2012 @ 12:03 PM

Inactive

smfh at people slapping stickers directly on their laptops

wannabe workaholic

April 25, 2012 @ 12:18 PM
RyandaGod

Got a question guys. Wanna go grab a visa gift credit card joint at the mall today foe the drop tomorrow, but just wanted to make sure Supreme online processes orders with these cards. Wanna cop TNF jacket, but want to grab a backpack too so im trying to cop at the same time.
April 25, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
bkallday86

woke up early skate to corner store for pack of backwoods n some lil fuk see's my Original Fake tee that printed OF. and the fuckboii gon scream "odd future"!!
fucking cray... last time i wear originalFAKE with supreme camp at the same time

Money Over Everything

April 25, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
fuckjohnn

Got a question guys. Wanna go grab a visa gift credit card joint at the mall today foe the drop tomorrow, but just wanted to make sure Supreme online processes orders with these cards. Wanna cop TNF jacket, but want to grab a backpack too so im trying to cop at the same time.

As long as it has a visa logo on the card, it will work. Just make sure to have an extra dollar on the card because they might charge a fee; not sure. I know web I order with my visa debit card, I get charged a fee of $1.00

April 25, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
bkallday86

you should have no problem also did you register the gift card?

Money Over Everything

April 25, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
RyandaGod

woke up early skate to corner store for pack of backwoods n some lil fuk see's my Original Fake tee that printed OF. and the fuckboii gon scream "odd future"!!
fucking cray... last time i wear originalFAKE with supreme camp at the same time

Dat backwood lifestyle. I went to strictly sweets/dutch cigarillos a while ago, but might have to go back to the dark side.

Edit: thanks John, Im just going to throw lik 300-400 bucks on one so I have it to cop in the future
April 25, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
pushingwood

Are the camel caps meant to be dropping tomorrow I have been waiting on them for so long!

SLACKY

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.