[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

February 22, 2012 @ 01:49:22
no one knows. stfu.
February 22, 2012 @ 01:59:54
no one knows. stfu.

lol

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 22, 2012 @ 02:07:44
holy fucking hats.. did they really need to do like 20 ?
February 22, 2012 @ 02:10:25
no one knows. stfu.

damn, just tryna see when that floral camp is gonna drop smh
February 22, 2012 @ 02:16:14
anybody actually know though?

Probably some clothes...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 22, 2012 @ 02:17:20
no one knows. stfu.

why i get banned and people that ask the same question 100 times are left alone?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 22, 2012 @ 02:19:24
no one knows. stfu.

Yes.

February 22, 2012 @ 02:21:54
no one knows. stfu.

why i get banned and people that ask the same question 100 times are left alone?

this.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:22:50
Hunter
no one knows. stfu.

Agreed that the repetitive questions are getting old but they weren't posting dicks with their questions.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:24:15
Hunter
For drop and price questions call Supreme, nobody on here knows.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 22, 2012 @ 02:25:47

Agreed that the repetitive questions are getting old but they weren't posting dicks with their questions.

lol! hahaha

Yes.

February 22, 2012 @ 02:31:11
latest…

i need this in a XL i regret selling mine.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:40:57
I was talking about how much do Camp hats usually go for retail like the past seasons ? SMH LOL.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:43:23
For drop and price questions call Supreme, nobody on here knows.

I will quote this anytime anyone asks this question. I hope you do not mind Hunter. I will keep fuckery out of the Supreme thread and in the Diamond thread.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 22, 2012 @ 02:46:21
fucking lol at all these new members coming in here as soon as news of a drop comes out.
imo the ikat camps are nothing special.
never have really understood the hype on camps, maybe just because i just think the shape of them is awkward
they went od on hats this season.
suede bomber and duck camo camp are straight piffery. i guarantee the price on the suede bomber will be way higher than what you guys are predicting.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

February 22, 2012 @ 02:53:17
Hunter
I was talking about how much do Camp hats usually go for retail like the past seasons ? SMH LOL.

PLENTY of past posts to read that would give you that info, I suggest you get started.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:58:55
Originally posted by Inactive User
fucking lol at all these new members coming in here as soon as news of a drop comes out.
imo the ikat camps are nothing special.
never have really understood the hype on camps, maybe just because i just think the shape of them is awkward
they went od on hats this season.
suede bomber and duck camo camp are straight piffery. i guarantee the price on the suede bomber will be way higher than what you guys are predicting.

You gotta be an old member and also have knowledge about everything to ask questions on here ? damn. What are questions for ? To learn new things right? I personally joined this forum cause I thought the fashion thread was better than Sole Collector Forums.
February 22, 2012 @ 02:59:32

PLENTY of past posts to read that would give you that info, I suggest you get started.

Too lazy to be looking on every single page man I'd rather make the effort to make a new post so people can actually see it and answer to it
February 22, 2012 @ 03:03:33
Hunter

Too lazy to be looking on every single page man I'd rather make the effort to make a new post so people can actually see it and answer to it

I'm lazy too and when I have to clean up forums due to inconsiderate posters it usually doesn't end well; again there are plenty of archived posts and a snazzy search feature so I suggest you begin using it.
February 22, 2012 @ 03:29:32
Can someone do few pick ups for me ?

I really want to cop quite a few 2012 line.
I live in New Zealand and Supreme don't ship internationally..

I'll pay extra for your kindness. If anyones keen

m.kim@kings.net.nz E-mail me. Cheers.

@realmejeezy follow me on twitter, i follow back :D

February 22, 2012 @ 03:33:52
latest…

i need this in a XL i regret selling mine.

lol this one is an XL DSWT
February 22, 2012 @ 04:19:57
you think the store will be whipped out in 2 weeks? im going to the NYC one.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 22, 2012 @ 04:44:31
you think the store will be whipped out in 2 weeks? im going to the NYC one.

pick up the vag shirt, i'm sure they'll have it

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x