Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 19, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
emerpuss

^^cause you can buy your supreme in your pajamas before you even brush your grill
April 19, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
1234fif

All you guys getting ss invites are lucky. Haha, I miss reading the tool/herb thread over there before they locked that forum up like fort knox and shit. That thread was so funny. Also the supreme inspiration thread was ill.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
DJPrep

^ cuz I'm usually either working uptown on the east side on thursdays or Im too lazy to drive in before my 2:30 hahaha. I used to drive in after my 10:00 last semester if I didn't cop what I wanted online and it was so easy already being in the BX.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
mobbyluii

^^cause you can buy your supreme in your pajamas before you even brush your grill
haha
All you guys getting ss invites are lucky. Haha, I miss reading the tool/herb thread over there before they locked that forum up like fort knox and shit. That thread was so funny. Also the supreme inspiration thread was ill.

it is ill.

IG: @mobbyluii

April 19, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
R.

Just got my Baseball jersey and damn the sleeves are short ass fuck.

Got my tracking number from todays order too, sweet. cool
April 19, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
feathers

anyone gettin a giza wanting to sell ? Im Looking .

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

April 19, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
mobbyluii

what size did you get?

April 19, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
chads

Did anyone who called the warehouse have any luck with cancelling? Not that I want to cancel, just curious

lol

call joe (212) 219-0175

lol im not tryna call joe, i was just wondering if they allowed returns

The website states they don't allow returns but if you call the warehouse and have a legit conversation with the dude, they will let you return stuff and they pay for return shipping

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 19, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
Walter White

What year were the checkered NF jackets/sleeping bag/bag/hat? I'm thinking it was F/W 2010. Grabbed the hat, and now after seeing how stupid the jackets are going for on eBay, wish I would have grabbed one of those too.

Those came out during S/S 11 my dude

Yeah S/S 11. AND YO, 90% of those checkered windbreakers are FAKE and goin for over 250. PEOPLE STOP BUYIN FAKES. Those fake tnf windbreakers are glossy as hell, hood font is lowercase, and the inside tag stitching is horrendous

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Walter White

Also, I'm selling a New TNFxSup Camo Sleeping bag, shoot me a PM - They retailed $150 so offer accordingly.

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
R.

what size did you get?

I got a medium and went tts.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
mobbyluii

Also, I'm selling a New TNFxSup Camo Sleeping bag, shoot me a PM - They retailed $150 so offer accordingly.

can you PM me pics

April 19, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
donadamsky

This was a shitty release, all the tees this season are ugly except for maybe two. All you are just copping because it says 'Supreme'. I'm sure that if it said 'Stussy' those tees would sit for months.

stussy is dope, basically the forefather of Supreme, but they sell their shit everywhere so Supreme is more sought-after, i'd say clothes-wise, stussy is better. but supreme just has more of that "cool limited" appeal

April 19, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
eddiewonton

DOH missed the stardust tee
Hoping for a restock
But that's like wishing for something nearly impossible

I missed out on the baseball jersey last week and snagged one on the restock. Just keep checking. Hell you could probably cop one for a decent price within the next weeks

I see I see
I might as well make a trip to the store at L.A. next month too.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
odb.

can you PM me pics

"I have CDG gear for trade. A shitty camp cap and a shitty t shirt that I thought I'd be able to re-sell but now I'm stuck with it so I'm gonna offer it for anything and everything"

edit: actually the t shirt is nice, I take that back calling the t shirt shitty
April 19, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
mobbyluii

This was a shitty release, all the tees this season are ugly except for maybe two. All you are just copping because it says 'Supreme'. I'm sure that if it said 'Stussy' those tees would sit for months.

stussy is dope, basically the forefather of Supreme, but they sell their shit everywhere so Supreme is more sought-after, i'd say clothes-wise, stussy is better. but supreme just has more of that "cool limited" appeal

yeah, maybe the stussy gear is obnoxios because its easy to get at any mall and TOO many kids wore it for a while but overall, stussy gear is constructed by stussy jus like supreme actually designs their ideas. Stussy is dope. Just dont buy the shit at the mall. All the cut and sew is great quality

April 19, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
eddiewonton

Nevermind they restocked some of the Stardust tees and the giza too
GOGOGOOGOGOGOGO hypebeasts
April 19, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
PKdaGod

I remember my friend once bought a shirt at urban outfitters that had the coca-cola logo in Japanese on it. I was like you're neither Japanese nor soda. Fucking poser. I haven't talked to him since. That faggot.

LMAOOO
April 19, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
nvrsrndr

yeah, maybe the stussy gear is obnoxios because its easy to get at any mall and TOO many kids wore it for a while but overall, stussy gear is constructed by stussy jus like supreme actually designs their ideas. Stussy is dope. Just dont buy the shit at the mall. All the cut and sew is great quality

i still fuck with stussy. wore my stussy m65 jacket to work today actually. i just remeber being young as hell begging moms to get me some stussy 8ball tees lol. anybody old enough to remember when those first hit? every streetwear brand today has a lot to thank stussy for.

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 19, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
eddiewonton

why couldnt they restock on the giza tee earlier when i first ordered? i dont want to have to pay another $20 for shipping -____-

They want all your monies
April 19, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
nastynas17

I feel you dude, my shit is too short sad The look is fire but gotdayum it's short on the bottom

state of mind purple

April 19, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
mobbyluii

RESTOCK

April 19, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
jlau1303

I remember my friend once bought a shirt at urban outfitters that had the coca-cola logo in Japanese on it. I was like you're neither Japanese nor soda. Fucking poser. I haven't talked to him since. That faggot.

This.

instagram: jlau1303

April 19, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
R.

I feel you dude, my shit is too short sad The look is fire but gotdayum it's short on the bottom

The fit is on point, its just those damn sleeves, oh well I'll live.

Restock on the medium navy Ottoman btw.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
killercunt

I got my shipping email at 11:51am.
I got my order conformation email before the official update email from Supreme.

Seriously though, why do they even send those update emails? All of the hyped stuff is usually sold out before it's sent out.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:48 PM

Inactive

How are you guys gettig shipping confirmation already?
April 19, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
Trespace

I got my shipping email at 11:51am.
I got my order conformation email before the official update email from Supreme.

Seriously though, why do they even send those update emails? All of the hyped stuff is usually sold out before it's sent out.

This. It's basically like they're saying "you missed out" lol
April 19, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
chads

I agree 100% with what you are saying and never bashed stussy what-so-ever I am saying though that these are still shitty designs and that most everybody is buying upon the 'limited' or 'cool' factor rather than what they actually like.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 19, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
lewisclark

I get my update email from supreme at like 10:08 for the last few weeks. Only 8 mins after the drop for me. I mean Im usually checked out by then anyway though.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
sherass

How are you guys gettig shipping confirmation already?

probably location...Im in dc and all my orders ship within the hour and arrive on friday

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.