April 19, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Walter White

1 What's the Breed shirt inspired by?
2 Someone who purchased with the Supreme App / Mobile Site, try going back in to purchase again - did it save your shipping info?

Ppl who fight over if it's an app - Pretty sure it's an App cause you can't go to other hyperlinks from it, and if you click Full Site it pops you over into Safari...so it's moving to a browser app to view the full site, it isn't just a shortcut ink to the site

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
brohanics

Like they did w/ the biggie tee, Supreme should just use the cover of the Illmatic album and slap a box logo over Nas' eyes, that would be dope af.

I think it would look better if they just took off all the words on the album cover and then put Supreme on the back in the same font as the words that were on the front cover of Illmatic.

exactly what I was thinking

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 19, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
db

suspended

lmao those stardust are already up for sale in ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Stardust-Tee-SS-2012-MEDIUM-Navy-Kate-Moss-CDG-Baseball-Jersey-Camp-Cap-/330720106081?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4d00745661#ht_2823wt_1384

order "canceled"

:-)
lmao those stardust are already up for sale in ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Stardust-Tee-SS-2012-MEDIUM-Navy-Kate-Moss-CDG-Baseball-Jersey-Camp-Cap-/330720106081?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4d00745661#ht_2823wt_1384

order "canceled"

:-)

Lol please tell me someone canceled his order!

LOL its this pinoy right here

April 19, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
ChicagoLDRS

elgordo check your PMs, I'm PayPal ready and I can send money today.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 19, 2012 @ 06:09 PM

Inactive

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

Like maybe "Persistence of Memory" on a tee or "Les Elephants" on the back of a hoodie. I think it would look amazing

wannabe workaholic

April 19, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
YungGecko

Even if I was justifying it, who are you to say you can't double box? seriously who the fuck cares what you think when putting on an outfit. people dress how they like to express individuality which is what I believe in so don't be a little crying bitch when I tried to promote that.

Nigga this HB, their ain't not individuality here,fuck you talking about!?

sadly true but isn't doing and wearing what you feel like individuality. I don't know why people here are so bitchy, this all started by some dude saying if he can wear a double box logo then me telling them to just wear what they want and not bother asking anyone.

wait. woah dere. so first you had the fucking audacity to tell someone that it was okay to double box and then you go on to say that people can express their individuality anyway they want, but EVERYONE in this fucking thread will agree with me that there is no individuality in wearing a box logo hat with a box logo hoody

individuality is just doing and wearing what you want without being jaded by opinions of others and not caring what people think isn't it. literally why do you care about what other people wear, just concentrate on yourself, what's dissing someone about them double boxing going to help you.

All I said was that I personally wouldn't double box and that if the guy looks and feels good doing it then go ahead, that's what being individual is all about. So if he liked to double box to begin with then after asking people on here if it's ok changed his opinion about it would that be just a person following other people?

you're too much of a halfwit to even respond to anymore, no actually you're just too cool for me with your expansive fashion knowledge.
April 19, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
mman200

Even if I was justifying it, who are you to say you can't double box? seriously who the fuck cares what you think when putting on an outfit. people dress how they like to express individuality which is what I believe in so don't be a little crying bitch when I tried to promote that.

Nigga this HB, their ain't not individuality here,fuck you talking about!?

sadly true but isn't doing and wearing what you feel like individuality. I don't know why people here are so bitchy, this all started by some dude saying if he can wear a double box logo then me telling them to just wear what they want and not bother asking anyone.

wait. woah dere. so first you had the fucking audacity to tell someone that it was okay to double box and then you go on to say that people can express their individuality anyway they want, but EVERYONE in this fucking thread will agree with me that there is no individuality in wearing a box logo hat with a box logo hoody

individuality is just doing and wearing what you want without being jaded by opinions of others and not caring what people think isn't it. literally why do you care about what other people wear, just concentrate on yourself, what's dissing someone about them double boxing going to help you.

All I said was that I personally wouldn't double box and that if the guy looks and feels good doing it then go ahead, that's what being individual is all about. So if he liked to double box to begin with then after asking people on here if it's ok changed his opinion about it would that be just a person following other people?

you're too much of a halfwit to even respond to anymore, no actually you're just too cool for me with your expansive fashion knowledge.

Preach.
April 19, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
bobhall

kinda don't want my shirts anymore

haha that was fast
April 19, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Like they did w/ the biggie tee, Supreme should just use the cover of the Illmatic album and slap a box logo over Nas' eyes, that would be dope af.

I think it would look better if they just took off all the words on the album cover and then put Supreme on the back in the same font as the words that were on the front cover of Illmatic.

Truth...that 'illmatic' font is dope.

April 19, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
nvrsrndr

LOL its this pinoy right here

dude dont even look pinoy tho lol

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 19, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
paulywalnuts

step 1. claim it's a weak drop
step 2. buy 4 shirts
step 3. ask for warehouse number and cancel order

you guys serious or you just can't control yourselves or what?

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

April 19, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
YungGecko

I just want to see a jean michel basquiat collab with supreme

That would be dope as hell man!

a nas collab has been lacking for a while

Just true new york artists would be cool. These recent collections etc. don't really show where supreme started from and it's new york skating roots in my opinion

true..im just thinking about the whoel 1994, illmatic, supreme team etc & ive seen him wear supreme before

would love to see a roy lichtenstein collaboration as well, anything that is genuinely inspired by new york city culture would be dope in my opinion
April 19, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
sherass

exactly what i was thinking...like the miles davis nefertiti tee...that whole collab was perfect

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

April 19, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
brohanics

step 2. buy 4 shirts

Its that hype, people are scared to regret not copping something for retail

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 19, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
paulywalnuts

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

Like maybe "Persistence of Memory" on a tee or "Les Elephants" on the back of a hoodie. I think it would look amazing

hell yeah

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

April 19, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
roasthoggmann

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

Les Elephants would kill it, doubtful though that stuff isn't public domain, you can't just print a dali on a shirt.

Dali is played out man, especially Persistence of Memory, haven't you guys seen enough of that shit on posters in every dorm room ever?

IF it was ever gonna happen though, I could see Supreme using one of his images of Moses, with the rad horns

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 19, 2012 @ 06:20 PM

Inactive

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

Les Elephants would kill it, doubtful though that stuff isn't public domain, you can't just print a dali on a shirt.

true, but i mean when has supreme given a shit about whether or not something was public domain aha. I would like it if they somehow acquired the rights to use some of his work, just so the collab wouldn't have to go through a cease and desist.

wannabe workaholic

April 19, 2012 @ 06:24 PM

Inactive

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

Dali is played out man, especially Persistence of Memory, haven't you guys seen enough of that shit on posters in every dorm room ever?

IF it was ever gonna happen though, I could see Supreme using one of his images of Moses, with the rad horns

i figured persistence of memory would be a "shoe-in" to be used, but it would be cool to see some of his wicked, but lesser known stuff on some items.

wannabe workaholic

April 19, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
fuckjohnn

Supreme x Salvador Dali.

true, but i mean when has supreme given a shit about whether or not something was public domain aha. I would like it if they somehow acquired the rights to use some of his work, just so the collab wouldn't have to go through a cease and desist.

Supreme x Kermit one of my all time favs!

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 19, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
sherass

exactly what i was thinking...like the miles davis nefertiti tee...that whole collab was perfect

my man that was a perfect collab, that was 08 er 09 correct?

yea, 08

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

April 19, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
mrzy

step 2. buy 4 shirts

supremethursdayphobia is a disease for those people.
April 19, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Anyone ever cop from elgordo on this site? legit?

April 19, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
ibeatu

call 212 219 0175 to cancel

good looking out

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 19, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
fuckjohnn

good looking out

Why would you cancel your order? So dumb.

April 19, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
kidronnie

good looking out

Obviously because they don't want it anymore...common sense
April 19, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Quezz

All these buying shit and then canceling, WTF.

the warehouse really lets you cancel orders? supreme's site says no refunds or exchanges. kinda don't want my shirts anymore, wondering if i should call that number that was just posted...

Seem like everyone canceling after everybody was like it's a weak drop.
April 19, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
neilaziz

Does anyone know when the floral suede camp caps drop?
April 19, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
fuckjohnn

good looking out

Obviously because they don't want it anymore...common sense

So you decided in 3 hours that you don't want it anymore... that's kinda fast no?

RyandaGod

maybe he put in the wrong information, and wanted to make sure he got his emails/tracking....
ibeatu

good looking out

i placed two orders and the 1st 1 i put the wrong email address

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.