Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 19, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
chads

and hol up, y'all niggas actually like the metal letters camp? LMAO

Metal letters isn't that bad. Its just a plain camp with a little supreme on the side. That thing is really classy like something you could wear really well with a button down
http://hypebeast.com/2012/04/grind-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial/
5th pic convinced me how nice it is and versatile

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 19, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
mman200

and hol up, y'all niggas actually like the metal letters camp? LMAO

Metal letters isn't that bad. Its just a plain camp with a little supreme on the side. That thing is really classy like something you could wear really well with a button down
http://hypebeast.com/2012/04/grind-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial/
5th pic convinced me how nice it is and versatile

Thank you! There are times you wear a floral and then there's times you can wear something simple.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
mman200

I feel like people don't like the metal letters just because there's no Supreme Box Logo on the front.....
April 19, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
jacobsever

I wish the tees came in S. M is way too big for me.

word? Height/weigt?

Fucking this.

I'm a 5'4"/130 pound dude.
No idea why they wouldn't simply offer smalls online. If they have them in the store, what damage would it do to include them online...other than sell MORE stuff?

Either way I bought a Olive Giza and Long sleeve Indy in Medium. Either going to try and shrink, or find a trade.

April 19, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
mrzy

lmao those stardust are already up for sale in ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Stardust-Tee-SS-2012-MEDIUM-Navy-Kate-Moss-CDG-Baseball-Jersey-Camp-Cap-/330720106081?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4d00745661#ht_2823wt_1384
April 19, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
th3kid

I feel like people don't like the metal letters just because there's no Supreme Box Logo on the front.....

This. Metal letters is nice af. It's really simple. I'm looking to cop the black or orange.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
YungGecko

I wish the tees came in S. M is way too big for me.

word? Height/weigt?

Fucking this.

I'm a 5'4"/130 pound dude.
No idea why they wouldn't simply offer smalls online. If they have them in the store, what damage would it do to include them online...other than sell MORE stuff?

Either way I bought a Olive Giza and Long sleeve Indy in Medium. Either going to try and shrink, or find a trade.

the guy in the store says all the smalls go to asia because there is a bigger market for them over there.
america gets the xl sizes and larges
uk is with most the mediums
April 19, 2012 @ 05:16 PM

Inactive

you really don't need to ask me on how to dress. who am I to tell you?

if you think you look cool and you can pull it off then go for it.

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

yeah but he's wilfredo gomez so he can do anything he wants haha

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.

don't double box. with that mentality i know you dress like shit. this dick rider is really trying to justify double boxing

*casket*

haha you really think I'm trying to justify double boxing. I said that I would never do it personally but I don't give a shit if other people do it.

Even if I was justifying it, who are you to say you can't double box? seriously who the fuck cares what you think when putting on an outfit. people dress how they like to express individuality which is what I believe in so don't be a little crying bitch when I tried to promote that.

why even bother with brand name fashion then? there is objectivity to style contrary to what most of you pussies believe

edit: for example this nigga here, who is lowkey justifying double boxing is also the guy who thought it would be cool to wear his red independent hoody with his teal baseball jersey, completed with a camp.
whats worse, a double box or stalley's full floral fit?

Stalley's full floral hit, looks trashy, honestly double boxing isn't so bad if you do it right.

Layering is key.

^please the one thing i ask of this forum and the only thing i will ever ask, don't take fashion advice from this guy
April 19, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
odb.

And you thought wrong...it's just not that great of a hat.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
jacobsever

Already got a shipping conformation email. Pretty sweet.
Hopefully this shrinking method works, or else I'm going to be wearing some bedsheets.

April 19, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
ibeatu

i like the shirts they up'd shirts today

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

April 19, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
YungGecko

you really don't need to ask me on how to dress. who am I to tell you?

if you think you look cool and you can pull it off then go for it.

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

yeah but he's wilfredo gomez so he can do anything he wants haha

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.

don't double box. with that mentality i know you dress like shit. this dick rider is really trying to justify double boxing

*casket*

haha you really think I'm trying to justify double boxing. I said that I would never do it personally but I don't give a shit if other people do it.

Even if I was justifying it, who are you to say you can't double box? seriously who the fuck cares what you think when putting on an outfit. people dress how they like to express individuality which is what I believe in so don't be a little crying bitch when I tried to promote that.

why even bother with brand name fashion then? there is objectivity to style contrary to what most of you pussies believe

Because these brand names allow you to wear designs you like. not many other brands do collaborations with artists such as damien hirst and jeff koons etc. which is why I buy into it. But obviously I'm too much of a pussy to have a subjective view on fashion and follow what everyone else wears.

So you are the cock that everyone aspires to be like and dress like I guess.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
RyandaGod

anyone got the WH number so I could cancel an order. Throw it up here or pm me
April 19, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
ibeatu

anyone got the WH number so I could cancel an order. Throw it up here or pm me

yeah i need the number too

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

Quezz

Nigga this HB, their ain't not individuality here,fuck you talking about!?
Kulig00

Anyone know how big the Travel Bag and Utility Bags are? Thanks.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
bobhall

call 212 219 0175 to cancel
April 19, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
YungGecko

sadly true but isn't doing and wearing what you feel like individuality. I don't know why people here are so bitchy, this all started by some dude saying if he can wear a double box logo then me telling them to just wear what they want and not bother asking anyone.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
elgordo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supreme-Stardust-Tee-SS-2012-MEDIUM-Navy-Kate-Moss-CDG-Baseball-Jersey-Camp-Cap-/330720106081?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4d00745661#ht_2823wt_1384

order "canceled"
April 19, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
bobhall

order "canceled"

:-)
April 19, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
roasthoggmann

Glad there were still polos up today, copped a white one and a gray Bogey

not a bad drop I guess, most of the tees are meh
disappointed about the florals though

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 19, 2012 @ 05:40 PM

Inactive

sadly true but isn't doing and wearing what you feel like individuality. I don't know why people here are so bitchy, this all started by some dude saying if he can wear a double box logo then me telling them to just wear what they want and not bother asking anyone.

wait. woah dere. so first you had the fucking audacity to tell someone that it was okay to double box and then you go on to say that people can express their individuality anyway they want, but EVERYONE in this fucking thread will agree with me that there is no individuality in wearing a box logo hat with a box logo hoody
April 19, 2012 @ 05:45 PM

Inactive

order "canceled"

ahaha awesome.

wannabe workaholic

April 19, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
supremesole

order "canceled"

order "canceled"

Lol please tell me someone canceled his order!
April 19, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
Walter White

And you thought wrong...it's just not that great of a hat.

No, he was right.
When you own enough Supreme shirts and hats that scream that it's Supreme loud n clear, its nice to diversify.
But if you're still fiending for that "My Supreme items NEED to show people that it's Supreme", then yeah the hat's not for you

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
nvrsrndr

got an email with the black Ethiopia tee shipping info. now im thinking i shouldve got red instead. oh well glad its on its way. Selassie selassie selassie (reverb)

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 19, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
sweez

the warehouse really lets you cancel orders? supreme's site says no refunds or exchanges. kinda don't want my shirts anymore, wondering if i should call that number that was just posted...
April 19, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
mrzy

order "canceled"

LOOL !!!
April 19, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I just want to see a jean michel basquiat collab with supreme

That would be dope as hell man!

a nas collab has been lacking for a while

Just true new york artists would be cool. These recent collections etc. don't really show where supreme started from and it's new york skating roots in my opinion

true..im just thinking about the whoel 1994, illmatic, supreme team etc & ive seen him wear supreme before

Like they did w/ the biggie tee, Supreme should just use the cover of the Illmatic album and slap a box logo over Nas' eyes, that would be dope af.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 19, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
vafins

born alone die alone tee is sort of a nas refrence not the graphic tho

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.