Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
beenyce

new "app" is nice copped black giza with ease...just need croc 5 panel and floral camp
April 19, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
YungGecko

you really don't need to ask me on how to dress. who am I to tell you?

if you think you look cool and you can pull it off then go for it.

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

yeah but he's wilfredo gomez so he can do anything he wants haha

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.
April 19, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
brohanics

got the bogey in white and the navy stardust. kind of regretting not getting the bogey in black though.

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 19, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
ChicagoLDRS

got the bogey in white and the navy stardust. kind of regretting not getting the bogey in black though.

Navy Stardust is the best looking one. Copped that too. If I was doing the Bogey tee I'd cop the black tho.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 19, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Giza restock, copped a black

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 19, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
YungGecko

I just want to see a jean michel basquiat collab with supreme
April 19, 2012 @ 04:42 PM

Inactive

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.

don't double box. with that mentality i know you dress like shit. this dick rider is really trying to justify double boxing
ibeatu

hey any one know the supreme warehouse number? if so can you post or pm me thanks

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

1234fif

That would be dope as hell man!
April 19, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Walter White

wow the price difference of 8 dollars really sums up the sales of the indy/supreme tees lol...its cool shit but 40 dollars is apparently too much for people though

i think there are just 10x more ppl who like the graphic Ts vs the indy T. i know i dont like that indy t...

Navy Stardust is the best looking one. Copped that too. If I was doing the Bogey tee I’d cop the black tho.

Truth it is. On my second order, After M Navy Stardust sold out, i went back and added it to my cart cause it let me, then after checkout it said I copped a white. This 'change of color after checkout' bullshit has happened to me like 5 times. I HATE their flash

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
mman200

I've always had the same views on these hats, the only hats I want personally are the Herringbone Donegal, Floral, Metal Letters, and Washed Twill, the others imo are just okay, but I find the camel ugly af and all the soft bills as well.
April 19, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
DJPrep

Navy Stardust is the best looking one. Copped that too. If I was doing the Bogey tee I'd cop the black tho.

i got that Stardust in red, i was feeling the accent of the flames on the red tee. I also got the breed in navy and picked up a grey bogey for my buddy. All the tees look clean to me except the magenta
April 19, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
sherass

a nas collab has been lacking for a while

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

April 19, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
YungGecko

Just true new york artists would be cool. These recent collections etc. don't really show where supreme started from and it's new york skating roots in my opinion
April 19, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Walter White

I've always had the same views on these hats, the only hats I want personally are the Herringbone Donegal, Floral, Metal Letters, and Washed Twill, the others imo are just okay, but I find the camel ugly af and all the soft bills as well.

herringbone and metal letters ftw. so underrated. washed twill tho (if u mean the camp not fitted), i hope u mean blue...those hats are just ugly. i think ALL the washed twill fitteds are ugly as hell. look like a gay 2 yr old on easter

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
chads

This was a shitty release, all the tees this season are ugly except for maybe two. All you are just copping because it says 'Supreme'. I'm sure that if it said 'Stussy' those tees would sit for months.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 19, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
sherass

Just true new york artists would be cool. These recent collections etc. don't really show where supreme started from and it's new york skating roots in my opinion

true..im just thinking about the whoel 1994, illmatic, supreme team etc & ive seen him wear supreme before

Teal, Burgundy Box logos, kate tee etc FT/FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171324/.

April 19, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
1234fif

For reals. Some sort of tribute to Harold Hunter and Justin Pierce would be sick as hell imo.
PKdaGod

mantra tee was the tee of the season imo

rest are wack

and hol up, y'all niggas actually like the metal letters camp? LMAO
mman200

Shirts didn't sell out, wouldn't call it a horrible drop, it was okay
April 19, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
odb.

don't double box. with that mentality i know you dress like shit. this dick rider is really trying to justify double boxing

*casket*
April 19, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
kidronnie

All the tees suck, I don't understand how some of them even sell out...
April 19, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
supremesole

rest are wack

Kate moss or Lead follow tee was better than the mantra
April 19, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
viincce

called the warehouse and made a change to my order. glad they didnt make me cancel it.

waiting on the devil trucker & snakeskin button up to be done with this season.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
mman200

herringbone and metal letters ftw. so underrated. washed twill tho (if u mean the camp not fitted), i hope u mean blue...those hats are just ugly. i think ALL the washed twill fitteds are ugly as hell. look like a gay 2 yr old on easter
Yeah I meant the camp. It's my opinion anyways, I don't just buy shit because everyone else likes it, I personally don't mind a little color, plus it's spring/summer and I know I can pull it off. Still debating on whether I want the blue or the orange washed twill
April 19, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
sherass

would have liked to see camel print on the tnf backpack....kinda on the fence..map seems kinda generic

mman200

rest are wack

Just something simple, nothing wrong with it.
vafins

Ikat stash pouch, some 78 dollar mesh shorts, olive camel and beach towel and Id be done for the season
April 19, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
mman200

Ikat stash pouch, some 78 dollar mesh shorts, olive camel and beach towel and Id be done for the season
I was so hoping the ikat stash pouch would drop.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
YungGecko

*casket*

haha you really think I'm trying to justify double boxing. I said that I would never do it personally but I don't give a shit if other people do it.

Even if I was justifying it, who are you to say you can't double box? seriously who the fuck cares what you think when putting on an outfit. people dress how they like to express individuality which is what I believe in so don't be a little crying bitch when I tried to promote that.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.