[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 16, 2012 @ 19:49:31 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats not my listing...thank you

@ c
i was just saying dude was just 10 deep in continuous posts about how he didn't like the tees whatsoever, quoting several people's single opinion'd post, just to say "this".

i wasn't saying it was, i was just using "you" generally

April 16, 2012 @ 19:49:37 PM
Does a camp usually drop with the tees? I'm trying to think back to last year but I can't remember.
April 16, 2012 @ 19:53:05 PM
I can never decide for myself.. camo with brown box, or black herringbone, or navy herringbone. help.

I got dat black herringbone doe. inbox me
April 16, 2012 @ 19:57:59 PM
oh yeah, dudes always do that pre-order stuff when a major release is coming, just like the galaxies.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 16, 2012 @ 20:08:24 PM
agreed, too bad I'm a Red Wings fan

You from Det? The Supreme jersey is nearly identical w/ a feminine looking logo.

nah, from Grand Rapids, but close enough. Yeah they're pretty much the same thing

Nice to see dudes from Michigan in here.
April 16, 2012 @ 20:11:16 PM
just got my teal jersey in M and I will say the sleeves do fit a little snug the material is pretty thick too
April 16, 2012 @ 20:11:33 PM
oh yeah, dudes always do that pre-order stuff when a major release is coming, just like the galaxies.

lol, the galaxy foams, biggest mess in the history of sneaker releases. almost got a pair from a loose connect in philly but i was 7th on the guy's list and he could only get 6, lol

April 16, 2012 @ 20:15:16 PM
Does a camp usually drop with the tees? I'm trying to think back to last year but I can't remember.

what you mean a camp drop

SLACKY

April 16, 2012 @ 20:16:40 PM
funny thing is I bet alot of you don't even know a. what movie that's that from or b. who "Bogey" or Humphrey Bogart is. smh

The graphic is from their infamous scene in Casablanca

"Quite frankly, my dear.......I don't give a DAMN!"

Most baller line in a movie EVER!!!!!

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 16, 2012 @ 20:17:14 PM

As in a camp cap will drop on Thursday in addition to the tees.
April 16, 2012 @ 20:17:24 PM

you ask the worst questions on this website bar none
April 16, 2012 @ 20:20:28 PM

you ask the worst questions on this website bar none

i dont know surely yes considering they normally drop a new camp every drop, why would some tees change that they aren't on the same shelf

SLACKY

April 16, 2012 @ 20:28:11 PM
"Here's looking at you kid"

hell yes for a Casablanca tee

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 16, 2012 @ 20:31:15 PM
quick pic of what came in today

April 16, 2012 @ 20:32:04 PM
@ c
i was just saying dude was just 10 deep in continuous posts about how he didn't like the tees whatsoever, quoting several people's single opinion'd post, just to say "this".

Sheesh your still on one.. My bad son you must really fuck with these tees , next time i won't voice my opinion.. Don't wanna hurt ppls feelings

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

April 16, 2012 @ 20:32:47 PM
You from Det? The Supreme jersey is nearly identical w/ a feminine looking logo.

nah, from Grand Rapids, but close enough. Yeah they're pretty much the same thing

Nice to see dudes from Michigan in here.

Ann Arbor checking in. Agreed.
April 16, 2012 @ 20:35:12 PM
funny thing is I bet alot of you don't even know a. what movie that's that from or b. who "Bogey" or Humphrey Bogart is. smh

DEAD. You might wanna check this link out, my dude
April 16, 2012 @ 20:38:18 PM
Casket....
April 16, 2012 @ 20:42:31 PM
Got an Orange Ikat comin in gonna throw it up in the marketplace.

will trade for a No Limit Cap in Camo or Black.
April 16, 2012 @ 20:53:43 PM
WTF..... So good..
April 16, 2012 @ 20:58:41 PM
I like casablanca, but some of you acting like its your fave thing ever cus it's on a supreme tee.

I bet if they put Justin Bieber on a tee half you would be all 'ahh i've always kind of liked him'

bait.
April 16, 2012 @ 21:03:40 PM

same shit man! lol u kno what i ment! Not as drastic as "Luke, I am your father." or "Mirror Mirror on the wall" . lol

April 16, 2012 @ 21:06:38 PM
I like casablanca, but some of you acting like its your fave thing ever cus it's on a supreme tee.

I bet if they put Justin Bieber on a tee half you would be all 'ahh i've always kind of liked him'

bait.

line was always dope. not the best movie ever.....but yeah. fuck the shirt. shit's ugly.

April 16, 2012 @ 21:08:35 PM
Man, i wanna buy the Preme x Inde tee but if the sizing is effed up like the Mantra,
i dont even want it..
April 16, 2012 @ 21:20:51 PM
Man, i wanna buy the Preme x Inde tee but if the sizing is effed up like the Mantra,
i dont even want it..

What do u mean about the sizing? They were off on the mantras?
April 16, 2012 @ 21:21:30 PM

bait.

line was always dope. not the best movie ever.....but yeah. fuck the shirt. shit's ugly.

same shit man! lol u kno what i ment! Not as drastic as "Luke, I am your father." or "Mirror Mirror on the wall" . lol

Bringing us 2012 members to a new low smh

bait.

You are bringing 2012 members down to a new low. smh
April 16, 2012 @ 21:28:07 PM
i dont even want it..

What do u mean about the sizing? They were off on the mantras?

It was waaayyyy longer than the avg. M imo.
April 16, 2012 @ 21:28:29 PM

bait.

Bringing us 2012 members to a new low smh

bait.

You are bringing 2012 members down to a new low. smh

kinda dorky. i kno... but hey. it is what it is

April 16, 2012 @ 21:53:00 PM
I'm feeling the Stardust Tee in Grey and Navy. Would it be weird to cop the same tee in two different colors? lol. I want to see other colorways of the Breed tee.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

April 16, 2012 @ 21:54:58 PM
stardust and bogey are too nice. so glad supreme released some more tees because i can't wear my lead or follow or kate because they're larges and i must've slimmed down a bit smh

have you tried shrinking ? I was in your predicament, and then I shrunk them and they fit considerably better.

so it worked for you? how do they fit now? i'm just hesitant because both the kate and the LorF have huge graphics and i just don't want to ruin them/sacrifice the quality of the shirt

If you need help on how to shrink a shirt down without ruining the print i can help you. There's an easy little method you can use. I've done it a couple of times with my Original Fake tee's.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x