[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 16, 2012 @ 17:49:16
double post *

forum is lag.
April 16, 2012 @ 17:51:54
Will the price for those Independent tee be like as usual price ?

44 ?
April 16, 2012 @ 17:55:07
Anyone trading a black baseball jersey?? PM me

IG: @mobbyluii

April 16, 2012 @ 18:00:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
mont blanc>paisley>sup ny>floral>arabic

imo

mont blanc=highly decorated>paisley>SupNY=CDG>Floral>arabic>uptown

no love for the uptown?

wannabe workaholic

April 16, 2012 @ 18:02:42
agreed, too bad I'm a Red Wings fan

You from Det? The Supreme jersey is nearly identical w/ a feminine looking logo.

nah, from Grand Rapids, but close enough. Yeah they're pretty much the same thing

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 16, 2012 @ 18:09:33
mont blanc>paisley>sup ny>floral>arabic

imo

no love for the uptown?

I'd love an uptown in black lol. I still think it's a raw as hoody just not as good as the others listed.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 16, 2012 @ 18:09:52
Any Chicago heads go see Bassnectar this weekend?

April 16, 2012 @ 18:13:24

no love for the uptown?

I'd love an uptown in black lol. I still think it's a raw as hoody just not as good as the others listed.

the grey uptown was my first hoodie from supreme so maybe i'm just a little biased.

wannabe workaholic

April 16, 2012 @ 18:15:08
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/109134 I just cried a little

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 16, 2012 @ 18:29:52
I really need these to drop.

for real doe.
April 16, 2012 @ 18:33:25
I can never decide for myself.. camo with brown box, or black herringbone, or navy herringbone. help.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 16, 2012 @ 18:50:15
I can never decide for myself.. camo with brown box, or black herringbone, or navy herringbone. help.

Either camo or navy herringbone. Depends on your preference
April 16, 2012 @ 18:50:17
I started the "Highly Decorated" frenzy. wish i still had 3 left. all gone!

smh. i was selling my highly decorated trucker last year and nobody wanted it and now nigs mad beasting over it.
April 16, 2012 @ 18:50:29
I'm feeling that katniss stardust tee and bread logo for sure. def gonna cop.
April 16, 2012 @ 18:54:43

smh. i was selling my highly decorated trucker last year and nobody wanted it and now nigs mad beasting over it.

lol there's no hype over the truckers. The hoodies are dope as f tho.

April 16, 2012 @ 19:00:51

ive had four people PM me asking for it since I've sold it. nice try tryna claim no hype
April 16, 2012 @ 19:03:42

Yeah there is, SS has mad fools looking
April 16, 2012 @ 19:06:12

Yeah there is, SS has mad fools looking
those truckers are ugly AF imo

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 16, 2012 @ 19:07:34

no love for the uptown?

ill catch him in greenville then birmingham on the 27th and 28th.

caught him in october for a 2 day thingy with pretty lights, big g and beats antique.

shit was crazy.
April 16, 2012 @ 19:18:29

I'll be passing on all the tees. not feeling any of them.

These.

99% Sure I will not be getting any of their tees

Donegal < camel < FLORAL

..and then I'll chill on camps for my first supreme season :-P

Man if no camels drop , this will be week 3 of weak drops in my opinion

okay dude we get your point..you keep posting about how you don't like the tees and how the designs aren't up to par with your standards, which now comes to seem that you are doing nothing but bashing the brand.

& ????? at a lot of your posts, a lot of em has to do with asking questions about japanese drops, your dislike in previous consecutive weeks releases, tnf fanaticism, or how this is your first season

no Supreme employees post in the thread

I understand no employees post but I find it impossible to keep it under wraps up until the release morning? And how do you even know who is posting what?

then what happened here? you forgot you wrote that then replied to yourself??????

LOL my man your not serious. Yea I might of gone a little overboard with my "opinion" of the tees, maybe I was disappointed about no tnf. But to think I'm bashing the brand?!?! Ahah I wouldn't spend my money nor waste my time in the thread if I didn't like it? ...But you on the other hand might've went a little too far analyzing every post I've put up, too much time on your hands I guess
April 16, 2012 @ 19:21:56
ethiopia is probably my favorite of the new tees, really like that purplish color

April 16, 2012 @ 19:22:41
Dead. JL you got played son
April 16, 2012 @ 19:34:57
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-x-North-Face-Jacket-Camp-Cap-Logo-Hoody-Duffle-Backpack-M-L-XL-TNF-/221000864928?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item79174a9541#ht_665wt_1041

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 16, 2012 @ 19:36:15
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-x-North-Face-Jacket-Camp-Cap-Logo-Hoody-Duffle-Backpack-M-L-XL-TNF-/221000864928?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item79174a9541#ht_665wt_1041

damn, selling shit u dont even have yet

April 16, 2012 @ 19:40:29
Tees are ok. Nothing to write home about. Will probably pick up a couple tho. Bit meh tho.
April 16, 2012 @ 19:44:24
okay dude we get your point..you keep posting about how you don’t like the tees and how the designs aren’t up to par with your standards, which now comes to seem that you are doing nothing but bashing the brand.

Sorry Kitty don't mean to come off as bashing, just voicing my disappointment with the drop and frankly just happy i can pass and save my money for a more worthwhile drop.
April 16, 2012 @ 19:46:38
@ c
i was just saying dude was just 10 deep in continuous posts about how he didn't like the tees whatsoever, quoting several people's single opinion'd post, just to say "this".

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x