[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:52
that read stardust tee would look dope with an orange ikat
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:52
2 drops in a row I was caught slippin'! Holler when there's a stardust restock.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:53

he deserves to be taken out back and shot for this. stalley is ass anyway
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
gotta be a double box man, you can let a full floral slide by saying it was for a bet.

Okay so a double box means there are two box logos correct?

So lets say I wear my thrasher collab which has no box logo and a camp does that work or am I double boxing?

I feel like double box only applies when there are 2 box logos. Hence the name. Course there's the possibility I'm just telling myself that so i don't feel bad for wearing my fitted with my baseball jersey.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:55
I want that towel to release, though. Getting hot in Cali. I bet everyones pussy rate will double if they bring that towel to the beach. Haha, da ladies love da Supreme.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:56
RESTOCK! copped the stardust

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:57
Hahah I was pretty down for that Ikat stash pouch too. Until next time

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:57
that american flag towel though
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:00

he deserves to be taken out back and shot for this. stalley is ass anyway

Show up to your girlfriend's house like "YO I COULDN'T GET YOU FLOWERS 'CAUSE THEY'RE ALL ON MY CLOTHES."
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:02
Copped that Stardust off that that fake ass web app.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:03
that american flag towel though

Word my dude. Trying to get both towels.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:03
gotta be a double box man, you can let a full floral slide by saying it was for a bet.

So lets say I wear my thrasher collab which has no box logo and a camp does that work or am I double boxing?

you really don't need to ask me on how to dress. who am I to tell you?

if you think you look cool and you can pull it off then go for it.

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:05
stardust tee gets restock again.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:07
white base tee gets no love at all.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:09
Any restock on the Giza? Now I kinda want that black...

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:09
Personally like the white tees...looks clean for s/s
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:12
I grabbed a black one. I'm not popular tho since I like the Ethiopia tee

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:14
white base tee gets no love at all.

I love and hate white at the same time, lean up against the wrong thing and bam. White Tee got some dumb ass stain.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:15
theostuttle check your PMs, I'm PayPal ready breh!

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:19
wow the price difference of 8 dollars really sums up the sales of the indy/supreme tees lol...its cool shit but 40 dollars is apparently too much for people though
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:20
bogey restock
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:22
bogey restock

GLO, prolly won't cop, it will sell out again then I'll be like 'why didn't I cop?' lol.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:24
I have:

Black Large Giza
Grey Medium Ethiopia
Black Extra Large Bogey

and a White Medium Mantra tee

all new

if anyone would like to make an offer or a trade please PM me

thanks
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:25
new "app" is nice copped black giza with ease...just need croc 5 panel and floral camp
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:25

Personally I am pretty hesitant to wear two things that both say supreme as I think it looks tacky as hell and would be too embarrassed

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

yeah but he's wilfredo gomez so he can do anything he wants haha

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:28
got the bogey in white and the navy stardust. kind of regretting not getting the bogey in black though.

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:30
got the bogey in white and the navy stardust. kind of regretting not getting the bogey in black though.

Navy Stardust is the best looking one. Copped that too. If I was doing the Bogey tee I'd cop the black tho.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:34
Giza restock, copped a black

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:35
I just want to see a jean michel basquiat collab with supreme

Inactive User

Apr 19, 2012 @ 16:42

for sure, I usually try to stick to a plain tee with a camp. I took a fit with the red indy hoodie and a camp on, shit made me look like a "billboard" as ChicagoLDRS phrased it.

... I went to SupLA the other week and Javier Nunez was definitely double boxing haha dark red softbill + a grey cdg shirt.

yeah but he's wilfredo gomez so he can do anything he wants haha

nah he can pull it off though is what I mean. this is gonna get pissed on but tyler looks cool when double boxing as well because he can pull it off. If you can look cool in it then yeah but be realistic with yourself, if you can't just don't bother.

don't double box. with that mentality i know you dress like shit. this dick rider is really trying to justify double boxing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.