April 19, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
Mr_Chukes

Shit wasn't selling out fast at all. I could have coped a bunch of tees. I'm glad nothing good dropped. I need to save money anyways.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
hentai

Really surprised that the Stardust sold out before the Breed Logo. Can't wait to see how many tees this kid in my class got in a week or so though. So far he has one of almost every camp of the season. I wonder what he did with all of his old mall-shop Diamond/Hundreds.

haha what school?

It's a community college in Stockton.

DELTA? LMAOOOOOOOOOO, THERE'S MORE STOCKTON HEADS ON HB THAN I IMAGINED.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

mrzy

lol who cares its a weak drop, shit still get sells out !
1234fif

Really surprised that the Stardust sold out before the Breed Logo. Can't wait to see how many tees this kid in my class got in a week or so though. So far he has one of almost every camp of the season. I wonder what he did with all of his old mall-shop Diamond/Hundreds.

haha what school?

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH
April 19, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
odb.

Glad to hear no one scooped the ethiopia tee. Hoping it's there when tnf drops.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
iAmSofaKing

Would like to cop a tee but $25 isnt worth it

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

rhythmz

haha what school?

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH

double boxing... lol.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

YungGecko

Really don't understand how these things sell out.
also don't understand how people are saying they're disappointed the floral didn't drop, I told you a few pages back that it wouldn't.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
paulywalnuts

I WANT TO JERK WITH THEM DUDE

No you stay and jerk with us and you stop forgetting to give me reacharound
You dont just FORGET to give a reacharound

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

cashmir

These dudes on this site
"weak drop, copped 4 tees, $140 shipped...weak ass drop doe"

my god, this

Inactive

My first Supreme online experience. The new iPhone app is handy, updated immediately at 11 and I copped the white Bogey and Black Breed in class
April 19, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
madhaussss

just copped tangerine giza tee. sad that the floral didnt drop because i was in a perfect position to cop it, next week not so much.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
retronym

I wish the tees came in S. M is way too big for me.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
mike who

Haha holy shit, I never expected this many Stockton people to be in here.

haha what school?

For real. I don't even really care other than the fact that EVERY person I've seen hop on this season mean mugs me every time they see me wearing something. Stockton..
paulywalnuts

I see people double boxing everywhere its disgusting
I have yet to see the rare and elusive triple box

rhythmz

not a week drop at all if you like the Tee's. sorry your hats did not come out brothers... -_________- the ave maria Tee is a really cool tee shirt.

April 19, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
rhythmz

Haha holy shit, I never expected this many Stockton people to be in here.

haha what school?

For real. I don't even really care other than the fact that EVERY person I've seen hop on this season mean mugs me every time they see me wearing something. Stockton..

all good dude, at the end of the day, you're a cooler guy than they are :D let the noobies enjoy their supreme

Inactive

word? Height/weigt?
mman200

Copped a Boga Tee, a Breed Logo Tee, and a supply bag
April 19, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
paulywalnuts

My first Supreme online experience. The new iPhone app is handy, updated immediately at 11 and I copped the white Bogey and Black Breed in class

Thanks for sharing this and godspeed on many more pleasant supreme online experiences

1234fif

YO BUT "DOUBLE BOX" Holy fuck ive never laughed so hard. dumbest shit ever.

Double box, double boxing. Same difference. It's just sad when people wear multiple box logo items and think it looks cool. It's tacky imho.
brookah

These dudes on this site
"weak drop, copped 4 tees, $140 shipped...weak ass drop doe"

dead.

Sheeeet

April 19, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
viincce

Got Both the Stardust & Bogey tees in Black.

if you want the Bogey tee hit me up sz XL
April 19, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
cashmir

Wait until the new backpacks drop.
April 19, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Walter White

Fuck the florals. I've been very dissapointed at the camps this season (except CDG).. TOO many camps. And cus of that, resale game is all fucked up

Lol can you really blame resellers? They only sell it so high because people still buy it for that much.

he's a reseller. That's why he is man. I'm happy beccause there are a lot of nice camps this season.

First off, I'm not a reseller. Second of all, that camp has too much unnecessary hype. Third of all, there are too many camp caps this season. Fourth of all, the marketplace is going to get flooded with floral camps and they won't even sell well due to the fact that people keep changing their mind on "the best camp of the season"... People only follow the hype. 2 days ago you guys all forgot about the florals and you were only fucking with the camel cap. Now that floral is dropping, all you guys fall back on floral and will start talking shit about the camel

You're happy there are a lot of camps, but it ain't worth the number of douchebags who are now able to get them and bring down the image of those rocking supreme. Like that 10 yr old little bitch, and those losers in the pickup vids. Shit's too available.
He's right that marketplace will def get flooded when they come. Good camps used to go 140+. This season? hell no. (doesn't help that it's s/s tho)

Can't believe how bad ppl sleepin on the Breeds. got navy n grey, looove payin that $10*2 for shipping...

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 19, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
retronym

word? Height/weigt?

Never ask a lady her weight. I'm 5'2".
jrich703

Thanks for sharing this and godspeed on many more pleasant supreme online experiences

hehe . yes godspeed in the future

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

rhythmz

Wait until the new backpacks drop.

i dont think backpacks count. backpacks are necessary sometimes you know?

April 19, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
nvrsrndr

Glad to hear no one scooped the ethiopia tee. Hoping it's there when tnf drops.

I grabbed a black one. I'm not popular tho since I like the Ethiopia tee n
think the ikat and camel are ugly a fuck

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 19, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
mman200

why was today weak? Today was fine. All the tees werent bad, and the indy shit is cool. No camp cap, is that why?

Yes.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.