[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:21
lol who cares its a weak drop, shit still get sells out !
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
haha what school?

It's a community college in Stockton.

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:22
Glad to hear no one scooped the ethiopia tee. Hoping it's there when tnf drops.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:23
Would like to cop a tee but $25 isnt worth it

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH

double boxing... lol.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Really don't understand how these things sell out.
also don't understand how people are saying they're disappointed the floral didn't drop, I told you a few pages back that it wouldn't.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:24
I WANT TO JERK WITH THEM DUDE

No you stay and jerk with us and you stop forgetting to give me reacharound
You dont just FORGET to give a reacharound

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

These dudes on this site
"weak drop, copped 4 tees, $140 shipped...weak ass drop doe"

my god, this

Inactive User

My first Supreme online experience. The new iPhone app is handy, updated immediately at 11 and I copped the white Bogey and Black Breed in class
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:25
just copped tangerine giza tee. sad that the floral didnt drop because i was in a perfect position to cop it, next week not so much.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:25
I wish the tees came in S. M is way too big for me.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:26
Haha holy shit, I never expected this many Stockton people to be in here.

For real. I don't even really care other than the fact that EVERY person I've seen hop on this season mean mugs me every time they see me wearing something. Stockton..
I see people double boxing everywhere its disgusting
I have yet to see the rare and elusive triple box

not a week drop at all if you like the Tee's. sorry your hats did not come out brothers... -_________- the ave maria Tee is a really cool tee shirt.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:28

For real. I don't even really care other than the fact that EVERY person I've seen hop on this season mean mugs me every time they see me wearing something. Stockton..

all good dude, at the end of the day, you're a cooler guy than they are :D let the noobies enjoy their supreme

Inactive User

word? Height/weigt?
Copped a Boga Tee, a Breed Logo Tee, and a supply bag
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:29
My first Supreme online experience. The new iPhone app is handy, updated immediately at 11 and I copped the white Bogey and Black Breed in class

Thanks for sharing this and godspeed on many more pleasant supreme online experiences

YO BUT "DOUBLE BOX" Holy fuck ive never laughed so hard. dumbest shit ever.

Double box, double boxing. Same difference. It's just sad when people wear multiple box logo items and think it looks cool. It's tacky imho.
These dudes on this site
"weak drop, copped 4 tees, $140 shipped...weak ass drop doe"

dead.

Sheeeet

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:30
Got Both the Stardust & Bogey tees in Black.

if you want the Bogey tee hit me up sz XL
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:30

Wait until the new backpacks drop.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:31
First off, I'm not a reseller. Second of all, that camp has too much unnecessary hype. Third of all, there are too many camp caps this season. Fourth of all, the marketplace is going to get flooded with floral camps and they won't even sell well due to the fact that people keep changing their mind on "the best camp of the season"... People only follow the hype. 2 days ago you guys all forgot about the florals and you were only fucking with the camel cap. Now that floral is dropping, all you guys fall back on floral and will start talking shit about the camel

You're happy there are a lot of camps, but it ain't worth the number of douchebags who are now able to get them and bring down the image of those rocking supreme. Like that 10 yr old little bitch, and those losers in the pickup vids. Shit's too available.
He's right that marketplace will def get flooded when they come. Good camps used to go 140+. This season? hell no. (doesn't help that it's s/s tho)

Can't believe how bad ppl sleepin on the Breeds. got navy n grey, looove payin that $10*2 for shipping...

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:32

word? Height/weigt?

Never ask a lady her weight. I'm 5'2".

Thanks for sharing this and godspeed on many more pleasant supreme online experiences

hehe . yes godspeed in the future

Wait until the new backpacks drop.

i dont think backpacks count. backpacks are necessary sometimes you know?

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:34
Glad to hear no one scooped the ethiopia tee. Hoping it's there when tnf drops.

I grabbed a black one. I'm not popular tho since I like the Ethiopia tee n
think the ikat and camel are ugly a fuck

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:36
why was today weak? Today was fine. All the tees werent bad, and the indy shit is cool. No camp cap, is that why?

Yes.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:37
aye you fools from stockton, buy my shit
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:37

Haha, Stockton indeed man.
Do Box is Rare. Tri Box is like the unicorn. Quad Box? Armageddon. Stupidest fucking shit ever. its clothing. fucking homos.

Yeah, It's clothing. But I just don't understand why people have to try so hard. I'm assuming you got called out on double boxing before as the reason you're taking this situation to heart it seems. Chill homie, it's just my opinion that it looks tacky. At the end of the day, do you.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.