Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:11
Im somewhat confused
Did anything besides the indy hat and the tees drop? All those tees are shit

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:12
Copped a black Giza tee
Didnt really feel anything else maybe the breed tee
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:12
Just got me a giza tee and ethiopia tee.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:13
Weak drop.
Copped Ave Maria, Bogey and Stardust tee, wanted the navy joint but that shit sold out quick.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:13
Navy and red breed tees just sold out. glad i copped dat navy
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:14
drop is lame but yo I just saw mobbyluii, ghoul pillow and KJT all got strictly supreme invites within 24 hours, who ever is in charge of that hook me up since it can be done

what do you mean?

I mean obvisouly someone from over here is picking and choosing who gets to go over there so Im letting that person know they should hook me up haha

seeing new people join got me feeling like I got picked last for basketball or someshit

^ lol smh

real pleased that the ind ls and pocket tees are reasonably priced

instant cop that pocket tee when i saw the price. very pleased blushing
drop is lame but yo I just saw mobbyluii, ghoul pillow and KJT all got strictly supreme invites within 24 hours, who ever is in charge of that hook me up since it can be done

what do you mean?

I mean obvisouly someone from over here is picking and choosing who gets to go over there so Im letting that person know they should hook me up haha

seeing new people join got me feeling like I got picked last for basketball or someshit

Who cares dude
Exclusive supreeme site invite only circle jerk

Really surprised that the Stardust sold out before the Breed Logo. Can't wait to see how many tees this kid in my class got in a week or so though. So far he has one of almost every camp of the season. I wonder what he did with all of his old mall-shop Diamond/Hundreds.

lmao @ you niggas that got trolled this week

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:15
stardust tee got restock again ?
worst drop this season imo

worst then the liberty drop?

what else dropped with liberty

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

real pleased that the ind ls and pocket tees are reasonably priced

instant cop that pocket tee when i saw the price. very pleased blushing
This.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Really surprised that the Stardust sold out before the Breed Logo. Can't wait to see how many tees this kid in my class got in a week or so though. So far he has one of almost every camp of the season. I wonder what he did with all of his old mall-shop Diamond/Hundreds.

haha what school?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

what do you mean?

Who cares dude
Exclusive supreeme site invite only circle jerk

I WANT TO JERK WITH THEM DUDE
Will hold out til next week to get the indy long sleeve.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

Had to cop the Black Giza tee, right when I was checking out the Ave Maria black tee was in my checkout and didn't realize -- womp to copping both.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:17

haha what school?

It's a community college in Stockton.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:17
Will hold out til next week to get the indy long sleeve.

seriously ????
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:18
I didn't mind todays drop. I need more t-shirts for summer anyway. I ended up getting the Bogey in grey, Breed logo in blue, and Stardust in black.

www.wolfpartyusa.com

These dudes on this site
"weak drop, copped 4 tees, $140 shipped...weak ass drop doe"

Hella pissed of, Floral didn't drop, just copped two tees and a supply bag :/
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:19
worst drop EVAR
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:20
Shit wasn't selling out fast at all. I could have coped a bunch of tees. I'm glad nothing good dropped. I need to save money anyways.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:21

haha what school?

DELTA? LMAOOOOOOOOOO, THERE'S MORE STOCKTON HEADS ON HB THAN I IMAGINED.

ig @hentaiwarlord

lol who cares its a weak drop, shit still get sells out !

haha what school?

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:22
Glad to hear no one scooped the ethiopia tee. Hoping it's there when tnf drops.
Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:23
Would like to cop a tee but $25 isnt worth it

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Apr 19, 2012 @ 15:23
haha what school?

Haha, you go to Delta, too? I swear I never seen so much Supreme on that campus before last fall semester. The reason I can tell these fools are new too is that they double box like a mother fucker. SMH

double boxing... lol.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.