April 19, 2012 @ 06:25 AM

Inactive

WHO'S GOT A BLACK LEOPARD CAMMP? HMUUUUUUUU!
April 19, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
dominikid

If that floral drops tomorrow and Incan't get my hands on it would anyone be willing to trade either a red box logo cdg camp or black leather herringbone for a navy floral? PM me

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

April 19, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
Based Sherane

Ayo, whoever has a black or grey Hennessy beanie and wants to sell it. PM ME. I NEED IT ASAP.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

April 19, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
viincce

i kinda wish the floral didn't have a suede brim. i'm just waiting for the snakeskin button up to drop.

Same here. Snakeskin button up is my favorite item this season. I hope it drops soon.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
thomas

The Indipendent 5 panel is dropping today, confirmed on the Supreme LDN facebook
April 19, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
YungGecko

Floral camp cap is definitely not in london store today. Only shit that came out is the tees and independent 5 panel.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
R.

They don't always put all their stock in on a Thursday at the London location, just like how last week they put the Ikat on the shelves the next morning, Friday.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
thomas

Nope they put them out thursday afternoon like 0mar said, the facebook said they'd be out later today and it's been on point so far.
April 19, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
0mar

I work round the corner. Ill pop in later and have a peep and see whats there.

but yeah, the put shit out a little later sometimes.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
patrickswazy

You think florals will be gone. (if it does drop that is..) by like the afternoon at SupNY

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

April 19, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
mrzy

sup ldn store has already got the answer for today's drop ?
April 19, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
YungGecko

just called them and the guy said they don't have the floral yet and all they had were the summer tees and ind 5 panel. I doubt he would lie that it wasn't there if they were gonna release it in the afternoon.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
YungGecko

The guy at the london store did say the camels camp cap would be real soon and check within the next week but has no idea about floral
April 19, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
mrzy

What about those ind pocket tee ? did they released those as well ?
April 19, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
YungGecko

no sure I didn't ask. Sorry to sound like a douche but I only asked for stuff I wanted and the ind pocket tee wasn't one. Been reading that they cost double a normal tee though just because of the pocket so it really put me off. The store manager there also wears the arabic 5 panel so I'm not sure if those have dropped yet as he's been wearing it for a long ass time. Then again he did have the independent jacket a week early
April 19, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
mrzy

no sure I didn't ask. Sorry to sound like a douche but I only asked for stuff I wanted and the ind pocket tee wasn't one. Been reading that they cost double a normal tee though just because of the pocket so it really put me off. The store manager there also wears the arabic 5 panel so I'm not sure if those have dropped yet as he's been wearing it for a long ass time. Then again he did have the independent jacket a week early

So i suppose they selling as much like those solid basic colour price ?
April 19, 2012 @ 11:44 AM
YungGecko

So i suppose they selling as much like those solid basic colour price ?

not sure but i highly doubt they will sell out so just have a look in the next few days. all the ind collab line just sits there in the store
April 19, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
mrzy

The guy at the london store did say the camels camp cap would be real soon and check within the next week but has no idea about floral

wow are they serious about giving hints about drop dates ?
April 19, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
YungGecko

wow are they serious about giving hints about drop dates ?

That's what the guy said. To be honest the London store isn't that sold out, they only really sell out on shit if it's like a season opening day or actually good collabs like the cdg one. But I went to the store the day after the cdg drop and they still had shirts, hats and a few tees. I remember going in the store like a week after the opening and they still had a long sleeve union jack box logo tee that hadn't sold. So for me it's just like if it's there it's there, I'm not gonna go crazy about this stuff like some of the people on here.
April 19, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
jacobsever

Been reading that they cost double a normal tee though just because of the pocket so it really put me off.

Damn, if that's true I wonder how much the Indy ls is gonna be.

April 19, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
YungGecko

Been reading that they cost double a normal tee though just because of the pocket so it really put me off.

Damn, if that's true I wonder how much the Indy ls is gonna be.

Then again it's just what I've read on here but seriously can't see it over £50, my guess is 40 something
April 19, 2012 @ 12:32 PM
hogibear

Just went to the London store about half an hour ago, copped the giza tee at 35 and the pocket indy tee was 39. They still had all 3 colours of ikat. As I was paying another 4 big cardboard boxes turned up at the door. Could be more caps?
April 19, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
hekas

any info on if any camps are dropping today?

whatkindsoupyoumake?

April 19, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
jrich703

Just went to the London store about half an hour ago, copped the giza tee at 35 and the pocket indy tee was 39. They still had all 3 colours of ikat. As I was paying another 4 big cardboard boxes turned up at the door. Could be more caps?

Shoulda stuck around, maybe you could of got a jump on the unboxing

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

April 19, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
YungGecko

haha typical london store supreme not selling out of the ikat. even though we pay a little more than the americans, I'm glad people here aren't as obsessed with it as they are so we get what we want and not get raped by resellers. Also glad that not everyone and their mums are wearing the same item then

did you see any liberty camp caps still on the shelf?
April 19, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
hogibear

Aha yeah loads of ikats and softbills, didn't see any liberty camp caps though.
April 19, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
YungGecko

Wow I never saw what the big fuss was over the ikats as in my opinion they are ugly as hell, kinda like an old curtain. Then again I got the liberty camp and I think it's dope. The point is that anything looks cool as long as you can pull it off, if you can't, don't get it. I just don't understand why people on here are listening to other people on what's cool and not to make their decisions.

Side note, I've got a kate moss white tee size large brand new with tags if anyone wants to buy or trade? fits too big on me and cba to shrink it as it deserves to go to someone who actually appreciates it.
April 19, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
wuwuisaac

cant wait

looking for Supreme Box Logo hoodie black or Gray in medium

April 19, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
mman200

Floral in baige and that ikat pouch in red and I'm good.
Lol we have alot in common. Anyone know a price on the ikat pouch?
April 19, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
thomas

Floral in baige and that ikat pouch in red and I'm good.
Lol we have alot in common. Anyone know a price on the ikat pouch?

I think there was something about the prices of pouch some pages back

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.