Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 18, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
viincce

anyone got any info on the andy warhol line of tees and vans?

Whaa?

I hope this isn't true. Warhol, Haring,& Basquiat whore out their licensing too often. Wish Supreme had first cracks at using their images. They def. Would have done the artists justice.

Id appreciate a Dalí collab for a change
April 18, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
brohanics

How long does supreme take to ship? If i cop a tee this thursday, will i get it by next thursday?

it depends on where you live. i ordered my stuff last thursday but it's not supposed to be here until friday.

My credit card is based in Hawaii and I ordered the Ikat on Thursday. Won't arrive til Friday

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 18, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
mrzy

Anyone have a pic of those supreme rigid denim fit ?
April 18, 2012 @ 09:46 AM
mrzy

FLORA FIT ? i personally think that the hoodie is fire, but the sweat shorts is too much.
April 18, 2012 @ 09:52 AM
brohanics

FLORA FIT ? i personally think that the hoodie is fire, but the sweat shorts is too much.

minus either one of those and that fit has postential, i dont understand how people think covering your body with a crazy print is cool

FS/T: Supreme Orange Ikat, Olive Camel Camp, DS Cool grey 11's size 9

April 18, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
pushingwood

anyone got that virgin mary beanie? lmk i want to buy it

im looking for the same beanie

SLACKY

April 18, 2012 @ 11:33 AM
YungGecko

anyone got any info on the andy warhol line of tees and vans?

Whaa?

I hope this isn't true. Warhol, Haring,& Basquiat whore out their licensing too often. Wish Supreme had first cracks at using their images. They def. Would have done the artists justice.

Id appreciate a Dalí collab for a change

I'm referring to the campbells soup tee and the vans which were shown in the preview. No one here seems to be really pumped about them (better for us!)
April 18, 2012 @ 12:02 PM
bkallday86

to the dude crediting tyler with better supreme servers.... read ur order's shipping label's from before ss11 and after. supreme moved their web-store location, it no longer comes from wooster (crash city) and comes from somewhere on the bowery. the other guy with asking shipping times, it all depends how many peple make orders on thursday and what number ur order is in that list.... opening week if u ordered, most likely your items wasn't shipped or even processed for like 10 days... so
your location + volume of orders = estimate time
you can get a good idea of how many orders will be placed if you are aware of the hype

Money Over Everything

April 18, 2012 @ 12:09 PM
dopephilosophy

I'm really feeling the olive colorway for the Camel shorts. Any idea of the price?

i'm gonna assume a little less-significantly less than what the floral ones dropped for...
April 18, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
PKdaGod

sometrillshit happened

LOL @ the amount of people who just hate this guy..

this.

LOL @ the amount of people asking for legit checks on some fuckin obvious shit…

also the amount of nonsense pages this thread accumulates throughout the day.

this too
April 18, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
PKdaGod

does this pinoy have literally 3 supreme items on? SMH. Triple supreme is a no-no. what a herb
April 18, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
dellzz

anyone got a orange ikat? willing to trade in listing.
April 18, 2012 @ 12:53 PM
dalek

Referring to Supreme as "preme" is a no-no, as well.
April 18, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
thegnarstar

One or the other on the floral, dude. You look like a square.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

April 18, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
nvrsrndr

maybe dude is from hawaii and needs to be camoflauged while hunting in the rainforest

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 18, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
sickdick

maybe dude is from hawaii and needs to be camoflauged while hunting in the rainforest

LOL

wtb: tnf x supreme collabs (S-M), paisley hoodie M, heat supreme camps (torches, duck camo, balloon, digi, tiger camo etc.)

April 18, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
brookah

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Tyler the Bitch happened

I actually thank Tyler the "Bitch" because ever since S/S 11 the servers have been butter for me. I can literally cop all of the "hype" things no problem. I can't say the same for previous seasons cause that shit crashed like a mother fucker nonstop. If you can't cop shit with these new servers then you have to step your cop game up.

At 1234fif - No one said a thing about not being able to cop shit haha. Nice logical fallacy there buddy

I don't like him because, since tyler happened-
1. Supreme's upped the amount of shit they put out (9 colors of basic T's vs the previous 6), SEVENTEEN CAMPS this season vs 3-6 camps in previous seasons in addition to the 21+ other hats theyre producing. Four types of striped T shirts. You wouldn't see dweebs on Instagram rockin Supreme if they kept the production down to what it's been in the past
2. The overall content of the products is just down. Supreme shit used to be clean. Now its ugly allover prints that, coincidentally, Tyler is notorious for rocking.
3. The new designs are lazy as shit. New tanks, for example - the ugly striped terry one, the boring baseball stripe one, the stupid bulldog varsity, the washed twill, basketweave, aureus camps, these are designs that literally any company can put out. If you look at the old racing tanks, or old script tanks, old varsitys, even old Striped T's had more inspiration. Those items are legit. Just because Supreme puts out MORE stuff, doesn't mean they should accept lesser quality designs. They're adding more production 'fluff' just because they know it'll sell to new cats looking to rock anything that says 'Supreme' or is affiliated with it.
4. I can't hate on Supreme for wanting to make more money. That's cool. But they shouldn't let the content + inspiration for new pieces suffer. It'd be nice if they kept to their old, classy style, IMO. I'm simply not into the new look they've taken on with this S/S, it doesn't flow with ANY of the other seasons, which were 10x better, and I'm not into the fact that they've added the fluff products. When I saw the preview for this season i was Supremely Disappointed. I feel like others who've seen the old seasons, even 08 09 10, can vouch that this new stuff doesn't compare. And may agree that the brand's progression is not going in a positive direction.

But hey. Maybe I've been spoiled by the old Supreme gear, Maybe that's just me.

edit tried to bold something, idk how.

Sheeeet

April 18, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
mobbyluii

does this pinoy have literally 3 supreme items on? SMH. Triple supreme is a no-no. what a herb

No. This is straight fuckery.

IG: @mobbyluii

April 18, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
sguenin

New Episode of the ImplsvShopper unboxing the Liberty Camp Cap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hI0DwIh_0&feature=plcp&context=C4915c1dVDvjVQa1PpcFMbZ9X3xUL8bW5cmsF7hb1-YgS2XpeCq7Y%3D
April 18, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Spec3

Don't know if this has been posted but theres a Supreme iPhone app now
April 18, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
fuckjohnn

Did you try it out? How is it?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 18, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
5tein

just added it to my phone. seems pretty nice. i think it's just another way to checkout from your phone? I'll find out Friday morning. haha.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

April 18, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
fuckjohnn

Hoodie is dope, I'm sorry I slept on it. Shorts need to go and cap is cool, not really needed but it's cool.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 18, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
djanoano

It isn't an app. It's a shortcut.
April 18, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
dougphotos

Yeah, I've heard bad things about this. People saying that some of the product appears in the wrong place or not at all. I'll just stick with my Macbook for the drop this Thursday.
April 18, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
iAmSofaKing

Anyone have a fit pic of the Ottoman jacket? Trying to figure out which size to get, heard they ran small

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 18, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
mobbyluii

I CANNOT wait for the split henley to drop! Ohhwee

IG: @mobbyluii

April 18, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
mrzy

i just found that he's not a pinoy, just a taiwanese.
April 18, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
mrzy

One or the other on the floral, dude. You look like a square.

its not even me, are u blind ?
April 18, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
nastynas17

still trying to figure out how dudes who are 6 feet+ are wearing medium. isn't it short as hell on you guys? I'm 5'7 and the length of a medium is perfect for me. weird.

Medium fits great for me, a lot better than large. Large tees are too baggy for my liking, but I guess it's all personal preference.

You skinny?
I have a musclor build and large fits me perfectly.

Yep, that's exactly why I rock a medium.

state of mind purple

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.