FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 18, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
lewisclark

can anyone tell me if this camp cap looks like a fake?.....sorry if this is the wrong place to post, im new here

will post new pics when received

Doubt they would already have fakes. It dropped what 2 weeks ago ?
April 18, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
twistemup

thanks guys....sorry if i seem like a n00b ive never copped off ebay before...just trying to make sure
April 18, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
boogiesupreme

are you guys really that bad at identifying fakes/real hats? every time someone asks for a legit check you guys always tell them to ask for pics of the tag when you can tell just by looking at it if it's real or not. ^^^^^ and yes that army 5 panel is legit

chill dude. i already told him it was real. i just told him to ask for tag pics, just so he could be reassured.

put your tampon on.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

April 18, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
CatKat

so how bout dat tnf x supreme map backpack

http://www.freshngood.com/2012/04/supreme-x-the-north-face-springsummer-2012-capsule-collection-preview/

too dope

lol wut

April 18, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
....ICK

What the fuck happened to this thread?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

April 18, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
them3hi

Still haven't seen a good fit pic of CDG gusset...

cosign, mad i slept on that

I have one coming in. Just wanted to now if I should try to get a smaller size... Although Small might be impossible to get now.

http://www.themehi.com

April 18, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
gococomo

anyone know where i could find the camp camp safari?
April 18, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
kr00kd

I have one coming in. Just wanted to now if I should try to get a smaller size... Although Small might be impossible to get now.

i forgot, what did the website say? that they were running a bit small, or a bit big? i cant remember which.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 18, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
elgordo

all the OG members left to SS and the 12' flooded here.

welcome
April 18, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Walter White

Tyler the Bitch happened

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 18, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
huynh

sometrillshit happened
April 18, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
1234fif

Tyler the Bitch happened

I actually thank Tyler the "Bitch" because ever since S/S 11 the servers have been butter for me. I can literally cop all of the "hype" things no problem. I can't say the same for previous seasons cause that shit crashed like a mother fucker nonstop. If you can't cop shit with these new servers then you have to step your cop game up.
April 18, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
systemeb

you are a noob.

be about it.

April 18, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
1234fif

you are a noob.

A "noob" to this forum? Yes... A "noob" to the brand? No.
[/img]
April 18, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
iAmSofaKing

fucking garbo. someone needs to hold this faggot down and shave that fucking monstrosity on his face

wuz good YoungScherzinger you been bitching about irrelevant shit all day.... ill admit Stalley lamed out with double floral and anyone would geek on that but his beard? i dont care much for stalley but i fucks with MMG wale and meek be having some rare but golden shit

Dawg u fucks with MMG but not with Stalley? Ur missing out my dude. His lyrics are on point, albeit his deliverys still needs some work.

i forgot, what did the website say? that they were running a bit small, or a bit big? i cant remember which.

They said to size down 1.

Someone sell me a Large Navy Ottoman jacket, when does the preview come out for the TNF collab?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 18, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
shoothoops19

sometrillshit happened

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

April 18, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
RiFF RaFF

life happened.

Be about it

April 18, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
jlau1303

sometrillshit happened

LOL @ the amount of people who just hate this guy..

instagram: jlau1303

April 18, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
wolfstrice09

LOL @ the amount of people asking for legit checks on some fuckin obvious shit…

also the amount of nonsense pages this thread accumulates throughout the day.
April 18, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
rhythmz

anyone got that virgin mary beanie? lmk i want to buy it

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 18, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
ezraa

How long does supreme take to ship? If i cop a tee this thursday, will i get it by next thursday?
April 18, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
boogiesupreme

How long does supreme take to ship? If i cop a tee this thursday, will i get it by next thursday?

it depends on where you live. i ordered my stuff last thursday but it's not supposed to be here until friday.

April 18, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
rhythmz

i live in san diego. i ordered my ikats by 8:02 am pst. they sent me my shipping info the same day. i got one today. other one is coming tomorrow. about 3-5 days

April 18, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
rhythmz

depends where you live and when you order i guess. just gotta be patient.

April 18, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
Walter White

Tyler the Bitch happened

I actually thank Tyler the "Bitch" because ever since S/S 11 the servers have been butter for me. I can literally cop all of the "hype" things no problem. I can't say the same for previous seasons cause that shit crashed like a mother fucker nonstop. If you can't cop shit with these new servers then you have to step your cop game up.

At 1234fif - No one said a thing about not being able to cop shit haha. Nice logical fallacy there buddy

I don't like him because, since tyler happened-
1. Supreme's upped the amount of shit they put out (9 colors of basic T's vs the previous 6), SEVENTEEN CAMPS this season vs 3-6 camps in previous seasons in addition to the 21+ other hats theyre producing. Four types of striped T shirts. You wouldn't see dweebs on Instagram rockin Supreme if they kept the production down to what it's been in the past
2. The overall content of the products is just down. Supreme shit used to be clean. Now its ugly allover prints that, coincidentally, Tyler is notorious for rocking.
3. The new designs are lazy as shit. New tanks, for example - the ugly striped terry one, the boring baseball stripe one, the stupid bulldog varsity, the washed twill, basketweave, aureus camps, these are designs that literally any company can put out. If you look at the old racing tanks, or old script tanks, old varsitys, even old Striped T's had more inspiration. Those items are legit. Just because Supreme puts out MORE stuff, doesn't mean they should accept lesser quality designs. They're adding more production 'fluff' just because they know it'll sell to new cats looking to rock anything that says 'Supreme' or is affiliated with it.
4. I can't hate on Supreme for wanting to make more money. That's cool. But they shouldn't let the content + inspiration for new pieces suffer. It'd be nice if they kept to their old, classy style, IMO. I'm simply not into the new look they've taken on with this S/S, it doesn't flow with ANY of the other seasons, which were 10x better, and I'm not into the fact that they've added the fluff products. When I saw the preview for this season i was Supremely Disappointed. I feel like others who've seen the old seasons, even 08 09 10, can vouch that this new stuff doesn't compare. And may agree that the brand's progression is not going in a positive direction.

But hey. Maybe I've been spoiled by the old Supreme gear, Maybe that's just me.

edit tried to bold something, idk how.

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

April 18, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
1234fif

Tyler the Bitch happened

At 1234fif - No one said a thing about not being able to cop shit haha. Nice logical fallacy there buddy

1. Supreme's upped the amount of shit they put out (9 colors of basic T's vs the previous 6), SEVENTEEN CAMPS this season vs 3-6 camps in previous seasons in addition to the 21+ other hats theyre producing. Four types of striped T shirts. You wouldn't see dweebs on Instagram rockin Supreme if they kept the production down to what it's been in the past
2. The overall content of the products is just down. Supreme shit used to be clean. Now its ugly allover prints that, coincidentally, Tyler is notorious for rocking.
3. The new designs are lazy as shit. New tanks, for example - the ugly striped terry one, the boring baseball stripe one, the stupid bulldog varsity, the washed twill, basketweave, aureus camps, these are designs that literally any company can put out. If you look at the old racing tanks, or old script tanks, old varsitys, even old Striped T's had more inspiration. Those items are legit. Just because Supreme puts out MORE stuff, doesn't mean they should accept lesser quality designs. They're adding more production 'fluff' just because they know it'll sell to new cats looking to rock anything that says 'Supreme' or is affiliated with it.
4. I can't hate on Supreme for wanting to make more money. That's cool. But they shouldn't let the content + inspiration for new pieces suffer. It'd be nice if they kept to their old, classy style, IMO. I'm simply not into the new look they've taken on with this S/S, it doesn't flow with ANY of the other seasons, which were 10x better, and I'm not into the fact that they've added the fluff products. When I saw the preview for this season i was Supremely Disappointed. I feel like others who've seen the old seasons, even 08 09 10, can vouch that this new stuff doesn't compare. And may agree that the brand's progression is not going in a positive direction.

I wasn't speaking specifically to you. I was just speaking in general. Everything you just said I agree with. I'm just saying that people complain about the odd future hype, but the hype has actually made purchasing online less of a burden, as their servers were upgraded heavily in S/S 2011. Anyone who has purchased from F/W 2010 downward knows how shitty the servers were.
April 18, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
YungGecko

anyone got any info on the andy warhol line of tees and vans?
April 18, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
boogiesupreme

Tyler the Bitch happened

I wasn't speaking specifically to you. I was just speaking in general. Everything you just said I agree with. I'm just saying that people complain about the odd future hype, but the hype has actually made purchasing online less of a burden, as their servers were upgraded heavily in S/S 2011. Anyone who has purchased from F/W 2010 downward knows how shitty the servers were.

man this should be published. it was like reading a book. haha. truthfully i really only read like 2 lines.

April 18, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
emerpuss

yeah, that was some truth though.
April 18, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
shibazz

i live in san diego. i ordered my ikats by 8:02 am pst. they sent me my shipping info the same day. i got one today. other one is coming tomorrow. about 3-5 days

Well fuck, i live in san diego and i ordered my ikat the same time, but i still haven't gotten my shipping info or my order confirmation e-mail. They charged my card so hopefully i don't get fucked over.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.