[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 12, 2012 @ 21:56:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
smh at copping with the main goal of the day is to resell it.

ironic since your sig says you have a baseball jersey for sale

but I'm not getting a headache because people aren't meeting my DESIRED AMOUNT. I've been getting offers of 150, 160 already...im good, ha. and I'm not having a mental breakdown..ive already made 500 today off reselling other items.

got em VA,whatever excuse comforts your ego kitty....... i am happy you've made $500 from selling supreme, i prefer not to boast but i have also made a hefty profit ;)
theres nothing wrong if you would like to resale for whatever price your happy with, but dont hate on someone whos botched reselling........ if anything we should thank them because more than likely they will not buy things to resale again resulting in more items for everyone else

السلام عليكم

April 12, 2012 @ 22:02:36
To be honest. Resellers aren't even hustlers. Just a bunch of fucks tryna get a little extra change in their paypal account. Why would you cop something just to resell? Thats taking away from actual customers who want the item?

I'm That Nigga.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:04:55

what color is the bottom of the bill in this hat? reddish or purplish color? Considering on copping cause I need a hat that idgaf about so i can use it to biking/hiking and shit
April 12, 2012 @ 22:10:12
Doubt tickets will sell out as fast as Supreme does. The fact that you're going to a Weeknd concert is kind of suspect though..

Weeknd tickets gonna sell out in a manner of minutes, and you doubting my motives to go shows you get no type of pussy...ALL the baddest bitches in town gonna be there and you get some good music to top it off...but have fun moshing at your Odd Future concerts

i fucks with abel tesfaye.

Missed out on the jersey today...but sold 2 $42 tickets to the Weeknd show for $310. Dat profit.

instagram: jlau1303

April 12, 2012 @ 22:14:32
yea, kids saying they don't "like" it is bullshit - to be honest i think it comes from it being called orange instead of green. its definitely more green/blue though

Lol how are kids saying they don't "like" it bullshit? Personal taste is personal taste, to some the hat looks pretty good, but to me it looks ugly because there's too much going on with the tie dye reminiscent shades of green and purple and orange and crap. Honestly it looks like you'd be wearing a fruit rollup on your head but thats just me.
April 12, 2012 @ 22:17:49
Why are so many people concerned about the word "fuck" on the Independent hoodies?! Are you guys all in high school? Do you live with your parents and have them do your laundry?

I'd easily cop if the online store sold Smalls, but unfortunately, since they never do, all I have to look forward to every drop are hats and accessories.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:18:19
bet his post made everyone think twice? lol
April 12, 2012 @ 22:19:52
I'n good off the ikat. Looks like a blanket I'd put over my torn up bench seat in my bucket. But to sone cats it's fly as fuhh n I respect that.
April 12, 2012 @ 22:21:11

what color is the bottom of the bill in this hat? reddish or purplish color? Considering on copping cause I need a hat that idgaf about so i can use it to biking/hiking and shit

the bill is the same color as the hat
April 12, 2012 @ 22:22:13
i kind of want to cop that origin mug

DO IT I BE SIPPIN' ON THAT PUSSY ALL DAY!

instagram: jlau1303

April 12, 2012 @ 22:26:15
Why are so many people concerned about the word "fuck" on the Independent hoodies?! Are you guys all in high school? Do you live with your parents and have them do your laundry?

I'd easily cop if the online store sold Smalls, but unfortunately, since they never do, all I have to look forward to every drop are hats and accessories.

You wear smalls, and you arent in high school? LOL.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:28:19
real talk, droppin knowledge

He's talking about you. in his quote. Someone post a pic of Purham up again. Goofy lookin nigga, go hit the gym
April 12, 2012 @ 22:29:32

Yeah man, I'm a fully grown 24 year old man that's 5'4". Get over it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:36:22

Does it suck that you'll never get to go on a roller coaster?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:36:54

so small is only for h.s kids.... hmm ur logic escapes me
lame nigga be quiet

Money Over Everything

April 12, 2012 @ 22:38:03

shit is crazy.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 12, 2012 @ 22:38:10
^Fuck the haters big man. One of my good friends is 5'2 and fucking lives the dream. he plays hockey with me.

For real, I played ice hockey for 13 years. I was one of the most aggressive players on the team. Size matters none. Plus, I guarantee I look more dapper than most the posters in this thread.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:38:35

April 12, 2012 @ 22:42:09

Does it suck that you'll never get to go on a roller coaster?

that was cold...

Yes.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:42:10
The green ikat looks like the hat Woody Harrelson wore in white men cant jump. I fucks with it.
April 12, 2012 @ 22:43:05

Yeah man, I'm a partially grown 24 year old man that's 5'4". Get over it.

Fixed.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:43:52
im the best looking kid up in hypebeast! someone post more pictures of my beautiful face in here!!
April 12, 2012 @ 22:44:28
copped the purple ikat...idk if i could pull it off so i might end up keepin it for a birthday gift for my homegirl :-/

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:44:39
Man should've got the jersey in XL. That said, sz Large Black baseball Jersey for Sale/ Trade
April 12, 2012 @ 22:46:05

lol what a little bitch.
sucks to suck.
have fun with your accessories and hats lol.
lol at dat roller coaster comment hahahahahaha

April 12, 2012 @ 22:47:09
Anyone has a baseball jersey in either color and Medium hmu. Looking for preferably teal though and down for trades.
April 12, 2012 @ 22:49:06

too late to take it down now

Yo no disrespect and all but I'll let your mom sit on my face. She that MILF status

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

April 12, 2012 @ 22:49:37

lol what a little bitch.
sucks to suck.
have fun with your accessories and hats lol.
lol at dat roller coaster comment hahahahahaha

Yup, how tall I stand reflects my character and personality. I get it, I'm such a bitch.
Damn, you are all some ignorant people.

April 12, 2012 @ 22:50:11
someone trade me a DS black or grey CDG shirt in medium, or hook up a reasonable price.
i'll trade a DS black box CDG camp + cash for it, or simply cash. hit me up.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x