[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 16, 2012 @ 20:53
WTF..... So good..
Apr 16, 2012 @ 20:58
I like casablanca, but some of you acting like its your fave thing ever cus it's on a supreme tee.

I bet if they put Justin Bieber on a tee half you would be all 'ahh i've always kind of liked him'

bait.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:03
"Quite frankly, my dear.......I don't give a DAMN!"

Most baller line in a movie EVER!!!!!

DEAD. You might wanna check this link out, my dude

same shit man! lol u kno what i ment! Not as drastic as "Luke, I am your father." or "Mirror Mirror on the wall" . lol

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:06
I like casablanca, but some of you acting like its your fave thing ever cus it's on a supreme tee.

I bet if they put Justin Bieber on a tee half you would be all 'ahh i've always kind of liked him'

bait.

line was always dope. not the best movie ever.....but yeah. fuck the shirt. shit's ugly.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:08
Man, i wanna buy the Preme x Inde tee but if the sizing is effed up like the Mantra,
i dont even want it..
Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Man, i wanna buy the Preme x Inde tee but if the sizing is effed up like the Mantra,
i dont even want it..

What do u mean about the sizing? They were off on the mantras?
Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:21

bait.

line was always dope. not the best movie ever.....but yeah. fuck the shirt. shit's ugly.

same shit man! lol u kno what i ment! Not as drastic as "Luke, I am your father." or "Mirror Mirror on the wall" . lol

Bringing us 2012 members to a new low smh

bait.

You are bringing 2012 members down to a new low. smh
Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:28
i dont even want it..

It was waaayyyy longer than the avg. M imo.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:28
You might wanna check this link out, my dude

You are bringing 2012 members down to a new low. smh

kinda dorky. i kno... but hey. it is what it is

Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:53
I'm feeling the Stardust Tee in Grey and Navy. Would it be weird to cop the same tee in two different colors? lol. I want to see other colorways of the Breed tee.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Apr 16, 2012 @ 21:54
have you tried shrinking ? I was in your predicament, and then I shrunk them and they fit considerably better.

so it worked for you? how do they fit now? i'm just hesitant because both the kate and the LorF have huge graphics and i just don't want to ruin them/sacrifice the quality of the shirt

If you need help on how to shrink a shirt down without ruining the print i can help you. There's an easy little method you can use. I've done it a couple of times with my Original Fake tee's.

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:10

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:14

pause

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

ayo...anyone kno where i can find pictures of past supreme collections?

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:20
Any Chicago heads go see Bassnectar this weekend?

crazy as fuck. some bitch was chewing on my friends shoulder the whole time

i have no idea what i am talking about

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:31

Hypebeast has em, I just did 2009 for an example http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Supreme+Fall+Winter+2009
Lol i tried out that website.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:32
The Katniss Tee in Navy is pretty dope. Only tee I really liked though
-__- This is too much in my opinion

Hypebeast has em. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Supreme+Fall+Winter+2009
Lol i tried out that website.

LOL EVERYONE HITTIN ME WITH THAT SHIT TODAY!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:34

Stalley is a fucking goon for that.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:36

SLACKY

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:37

Stalley is a fucking goon for that.

swag OD

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:39

This kid doesn't deserve that real tree :/

Yes.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:40
what the fuck is with everyone bashing that kid's picture... is he not "real enough" for supreme or something? Y'all sound ridiculous.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:42
that kid is just trying too hard. peep them earrings
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:44

It was waaayyyy longer than the avg. M imo.

Oh damn. Im usually a medium and i heard that the CDG tees fit a little snug, so ill prob just get a medium and see whats good.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:45
i feel you on that, but other than that, it's just another kid with a supreme hat.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:46
Hey Toy Machine avatar. You constantly shit talk about peoples join date. For serious yo getting high and mighty about being an INTERNET FORUM longer than someone else? fuckin' check yourself, you goof.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 22:46
Anyone ever had succesful transactions with PlaYboY? He's selling Florals for 230. Don't know wether to cop that or a grey arabic pullover for 190.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0