[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:25
all those tees are ugly af
Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:35
Anybody know if they carry the Clarks shoes in store smaller than a 9?
Also, what are the normal prices for long sleeve tees?

Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:38
the indy longsleeves are fucking aweful
Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:40
some of the shirts are decent none of them scream at me, I personally like the stardust and the giza
Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:44
eh giza back graphic looks a little too large for my taste. i think i like the breed logo most.

follow me on instagram flexflexington

Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:44
Originally posted by Inactive User

They remind me of the Indy L/S I had when I was like 9 haha love it.

Yellow one screams 90's to me.
Also, I dig the sleeve print. Reminds me of a band shirt. Most hardcore long sleeves have the record label or something printed down the arm.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 14:47

They remind me of the Indy L/S I had when I was like 9 haha love it.

Sick
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:04
my package has been at the UPS branch in town since friday I wish they would bring their ass
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:14
Indy shirts are pretty dope, probably not gonna cop though.
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:22
I'll be passing on all the tees. not feeling any of them.

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:24
stardust and bogey are too nice. so glad supreme released some more tees because i can't wear my lead or follow or kate because they're larges and i must've slimmed down a bit smh
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:26
miss those coltrane and davis tees

wtb: tnf x supreme collabs (S-M), paisley hoodie M, heat supreme camps (torches, duck camo, balloon, digi, tiger camo etc.)

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:28
Any word on the camp drop this week?
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:30
Do you guys thing the Arbic is doper than the Floral hoodie? Or other way around?
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:30
floral is better, imo. but paisley > floral

wtb: tnf x supreme collabs (S-M), paisley hoodie M, heat supreme camps (torches, duck camo, balloon, digi, tiger camo etc.)

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:36
stardust and bogey are too nice. so glad supreme released some more tees because i can't wear my lead or follow or kate because they're larges and i must've slimmed down a bit smh

have you tried shrinking ? I was in your predicament, and then I shrunk them and they fit considerably better.

17000 ferrari

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:41
all the new tees are boring as shit

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:47
Floral > Arabic imo
Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:52
lol this thread broke again
pos site

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2012 @ 15:58

have you tried shrinking ? I was in your predicament, and then I shrunk them and they fit considerably better.

so it worked for you? how do they fit now? i'm just hesitant because both the kate and the LorF have huge graphics and i just don't want to ruin them/sacrifice the quality of the shirt

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:00
mont blanc>paisley>sup ny>floral>arabic

imo
Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:01
I'm not too big on supreme tees yet, Kate moss was cool but didn't even cop that. Tee has to be extra sick for me to commit, Giza is the best of the bunch I agree tho

are u sure u not a big fan of supreme or just u slept on the tee when it was released ?

I'm a huge fan of supreme. But their tees don't seem that crazy to me. Just my opinion...
Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:04
all those tees are ugly af

These.

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:08
mont blanc>paisley>sup ny>floral>arabic

imo

paisley>uptown>sup ny>floral>mont blanc>arabic
Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:18
are u sure u not a big fan of supreme or just u slept on the tee when it was released ?

I'm a huge fan of supreme. But their tees don't seem that crazy to me. Just my opinion...
Same man! Love supreme, just don't really like there designs. the only tee that i like from this year is the zodiac tee, but besides that, i don't really like most supreme tees

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:25

These.

99% Sure I will not be getting any of their tees

Donegal < camel < FLORAL

..and then I'll chill on camps for my first supreme season :-P

Man if no camels drop , this will be week 3 of weak drops in my opinion

okay dude we get your point..you keep posting about how you don't like the tees and how the designs aren't up to par with your standards, which now comes to seem that you are doing nothing but bashing the brand.

& ????? at a lot of your posts, a lot of em has to do with asking questions about japanese drops, your dislike in previous consecutive weeks releases, tnf fanaticism, or how this is your first season

no Supreme employees post in the thread

I understand no employees post but I find it impossible to keep it under wraps up until the release morning? And how do you even know who is posting what?

then what happened here? you forgot you wrote that then replied to yourself??????
Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:28

Only found an XL in the highly decorated. Anyone have a camo in L? Rugby hoody?

damn i want one of those spurs hats so hard

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:32
I love Supreme's 5 panels
Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:34
Do you guys thing the Arbic is doper than the Floral hoodie? Or other way around?

floral fo sure

Money Over Everything

Apr 16, 2012 @ 16:36
yo when does the S/S season usually end? I'm goin to London on June 4th for study abroad and I'm tryna to go to a drop, but i'm thinking the season will be over.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0