[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:36:28
Can any knowledgable heads shed any light on how certain stores attain Supreme accounts. Obviously Supreme is very selective and probably expensive, meaning the stores that carry the Supreme account make very little on what Supreme they sell, but how do these stores get the accounts?

I was in Detroit last weekend and a store in Birmingham, MI had a Supreme account (mostly picked over beanies from F/W '11) and they've only been in business for a few years, so it can't be that selective.

TIA

From what I've seen they just reselling too, bruh.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:38:25
Can any knowledgable heads shed any light on how certain stores attain Supreme accounts. Obviously Supreme is very selective and probably expensive, meaning the stores that carry the Supreme account make very little on what Supreme they sell, but how do these stores get the accounts?

I was in Detroit last weekend and a store in Birmingham, MI had a Supreme account (mostly picked over beanies from F/W '11) and they've only been in business for a few years, so it can't be that selective.

TIA

it's probably used more to drive people into the store to hopefully buy other shit because the markup on the Supreme stuff is minimal

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 12, 2012 @ 17:40:37
For some reason the topic I made isn't showing up, anyways:
Is the Supreme store in New York well-stocked? Would be nice to know, going there in the summer. Thanks!

You'll get nothing this summer lol.
April 12, 2012 @ 17:41:17
arabic supreme scribble guy always taking out his frustrations and insecurities on peeps
whats really going on arabic supreme scribble guy
just two guys having a conversation
i want to help you

Hahaha *dead at arabicsupremescriblleguy.... Reading that just made me bug out haha
Originally posted by Inactive User
does anyone know a ballpark of what those mesh shorts might cost? I wouldnt mind having a pair to chill in around the house if they arent mad expensive

78 bucks was the cart total last season for the mesh shorts lol I'm rocking mine right now. I sleep in em

LOL @ DUDE SPENDING $78 FOR MESH SHORTS.

This is fuckin ridiculous. That's way to much money to drop on regular mesh shorts. And its all bc of the fuckin preme name on them. These look way better than the mesh shorts that are dropping this season. The ones this season look fuckin stupid with the paw print on them.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:43:12
HUF used to sell supreme when they were in SF. Don't know now that theyre in LA
April 12, 2012 @ 17:44:06

TIA

I heard the owner of Commonwealth in VA built personal relationships with some of the higher ups of Supreme and thats how they hooked up. I think he used to work for Zoo York or something. They had some kind of falling out though, needless to say C'mon no longer sells Supreme

Make sense, I'm curious if some stores are just buying from the online shop and reselling or if they're connected with some ebay cats that always have a supply.

Most likely reselling. On the supreme website it only list two other stores (commissary and Leilow) that sell supreme other than their flagships. I remember Commonwealth being listed when they had their account
April 12, 2012 @ 17:45:51

TIA

I think it all has to do with how you present your company to them, I know Commissary got their account by being a high end skateshop, they already sold brands like Original Fake.

No where in Chicago sells Supreme, even the higher end joints like Saint Alfred and RSVP Gallery that sell Original Fake and Christopher Kane and CDG, etc.

EDIT:
I remember RSVP has the Supreme books, that was it.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 12, 2012 @ 17:48:19
I think it all has to do with how you present your company to them, I know Commissary got their account by being a high end skateshop, they already sold brands like Original Fake.

No where in Chicago sells Supreme, even the higher end joints like Saint Alfred and RSVP Gallery that sell Original Fake and Christopher Kane and CDG, etc.

That is whack, Jebbia is pretty picky with where it is sold I guess.

I get it tho...the Chicago streetwear/punk/skate scene is severely lagging behind SF, and especially NYC, LA.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:50:51
Streetwear over there is a whole other level though
April 12, 2012 @ 17:51:03
Just got a shipping confirmation smokeyface
April 12, 2012 @ 17:51:52
so who got them for you then? (the mesh shorts)
April 12, 2012 @ 17:53:17
ikat restocked and i just copped a purple gogogo!

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 12, 2012 @ 17:53:28
i kind of want to cop that origin mug

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

April 12, 2012 @ 17:53:51

amen
April 12, 2012 @ 17:54:43
I'm happy you can just get it in LA in cali. I'd hate if it was in active or zumiez.
April 12, 2012 @ 17:55:22
Dang I used my wrong credit (already used for navy) card & missed purple ikat.

I think I need a coffee, not thinking straight today.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

April 12, 2012 @ 17:55:31
there's no reason why it would be...smh 2012 members
April 12, 2012 @ 17:56:06
hmu if you want an ikat

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 12, 2012 @ 17:56:26
Of course I miss the ikat.
April 12, 2012 @ 17:56:49
shipped.

"Look Down at me you see a fool; Look up at me you see a god; Look straight at me you see yourself" -C.Manson

April 12, 2012 @ 17:57:56
restocked black. But gone even i missed it

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

April 12, 2012 @ 17:58:11
ikat restocked and i just copped a purple gogogo!
did orange restock? i only saw the purple
April 12, 2012 @ 17:59:32

This.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:59:43

not me be but yea. regret passing on this or the fuckin baseball jersey SMFH

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x