[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

April 12, 2012 @ 16:54:09
got damn lol if they were 60 I would buy and thats pushing it

how can they justify them being the same price as the football tops and pocket tees and stuff lol damn
April 12, 2012 @ 16:54:25
Is there a way to look up past seasons? I have a few hats I got from eBay and was wondering what year/season they were from.

April 12, 2012 @ 16:59:36
yeah...i had that reaction with the mug today, i was like hmm i'll pay $10 maybe 15 or 18 at the most, but $24 c'mon

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 12, 2012 @ 16:59:59
Anyone think that the baseball jerseys and ikats will still be in stock at Sup LA this Saturday?

nope they sold out too fast.
April 12, 2012 @ 17:01:37

how did this sell out?

inb4 red box logo

just go to supremes facebook thread. there were so many faggots bragging about picking up like 2-3 of those lololol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:02:46
Anyone think that the baseball jerseys and ikats will still be in stock at Sup LA this Saturday?

nope they sold out too fast.
At the store? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
April 12, 2012 @ 17:03:30
Baseball jersey size large brand new with tags
Black $220 shipped today hmu

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

April 12, 2012 @ 17:04:12
i really was wanting to get them snakeskin shorts to use as boardshorts and shit but i wont be paying 100+ for em

April 12, 2012 @ 17:04:55

Sell me a camo and I got $300 on it.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 12, 2012 @ 17:06:35
Think Orange Ikat will restock? Managed to get a navy but really wanted the orange.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

April 12, 2012 @ 17:07:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
does anyone know a ballpark of what those mesh shorts might cost? I wouldnt mind having a pair to chill in around the house if they arent mad expensive

78 bucks was the cart total last season for the mesh shorts lol I'm rocking mine right now. I sleep in em

how does it feel knowing you spent a weeks worth of house cleaning for a pair of mesh shorts that cost all of 2.50 to make because it says supreme on it?
April 12, 2012 @ 17:09:17

Most likely..they had the liberty and paisley this weekend. Idk about the basbeball jersey tho.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:10:43
I got an SS invite code + cash for anyone that wants to sell me a paisley hoody, highly decorated hoody or rugby.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:11:54
does anyone know a ballpark of what those mesh shorts might cost? I wouldnt mind having a pair to chill in around the house if they arent mad expensive

78 bucks was the cart total last season for the mesh shorts lol I'm rocking mine right now. I sleep in em

how does it feel knowing you spent a weeks worth of house cleaning for a pair of mesh shorts that cost all of 2.50 to make because it says supreme on it?

super bad argument for this thread
April 12, 2012 @ 17:12:11

How does it feel to be too fat to wear supreme?
April 12, 2012 @ 17:13:24
I had the purple ikat and and black baseball jersey in my cart, but I back peddled outta there and decided to go with a 100 dollar blackbox instead.

NWOT OLIVE CAMEL CAMP FOR SALE 70 shipped NWT White Mantra SZ L 55 Shipped Buy both for 105 shipped.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2012 @ 17:20:50
arabic supreme scribble guy always taking out his frustrations and insecurities on peeps
whats really going on arabic supreme scribble guy
just two guys having a conversation
i want to help you

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 12, 2012 @ 17:22:25
arabic supreme scribble guy always taking out his frustrations and insecurities on peeps
whats really going on arabic supreme scribble guy
just two guys having a conversation
i want to help you

Hes obviously just salty cause hes fat and has to cop diamond supply
April 12, 2012 @ 17:23:06

Zzzzzz
April 12, 2012 @ 17:23:21
SHOTS FIRED

April 12, 2012 @ 17:24:09
I got an SS invite code + cash for anyone that wants to sell me a paisley hoody, highly decorated hoody or rugby.

BAN
April 12, 2012 @ 17:24:44
Can any knowledgable heads shed any light on how certain stores attain Supreme accounts. Obviously Supreme is very selective and probably expensive, meaning the stores that carry the Supreme account make very little on what Supreme they sell, but how do these stores get the accounts?

I was in Detroit last weekend and a store in Birmingham, MI had a Supreme account (mostly picked over beanies from F/W '11) and they've only been in business for a few years, so it can't be that selective.

TIA

April 12, 2012 @ 17:26:03
damn missed it. anyone want to trade green ikat for red box cdg hat?

Depending how it looks IRL, I'm interested.
kay just hit me up if you want to. the cdg is brand new
April 12, 2012 @ 17:33:06

LOL @ DUDE SPENDING $78 FOR MESH SHORTS.

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 12, 2012 @ 17:33:34
Can any knowledgable heads shed any light on how certain stores attain Supreme accounts. Obviously Supreme is very selective and probably expensive, meaning the stores that carry the Supreme account make very little on what Supreme they sell, but how do these stores get the accounts?

I was in Detroit last weekend and a store in Birmingham, MI had a Supreme account (mostly picked over beanies from F/W '11) and they've only been in business for a few years, so it can't be that selective.

TIA

I heard the owner of Commonwealth in VA built personal relationships with some of the higher ups of Supreme and thats how they hooked up. I think he used to work for Zoo York or something. They had some kind of falling out though, needless to say C'mon no longer sells Supreme
April 12, 2012 @ 17:35:07
For some reason the topic I made isn't showing up, anyways:
Is the Supreme store in New York well-stocked? Would be nice to know, going there in the summer. Thanks!
April 12, 2012 @ 17:35:39

TIA

I heard the owner of Commonwealth in VA built personal relationships with some of the higher ups of Supreme and thats how they hooked up. I think he used to work for Zoo York or something. They had some kind of falling out though, needless to say C'mon no longer sells Supreme

Make sense, I'm curious if some stores are just buying from the online shop and reselling or if they're connected with some ebay cats that always have a supply.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x