[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:35
niggas went from florals to ikats to camels for the best camp of the year
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:35
Any one know when the ikat stash pouches are coming out?

Does anyone remember how much the zebra one from last season retailed at. I want to know how much those stashes are. I want the red one to match my camp cap.

I think they are like 24$
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:39
ye the olive camel is clean. darker shade looking better

17000 ferrari

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:39
^ They are all hot though. I'll be happy with whatever hat i get.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:40
Any one know when the ikat stash pouches are coming out?

Does anyone remember how much the zebra one from last season retailed at. I want to know how much those stashes are. I want the red one to match my camp cap.

I think they are like 24$

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:42

Never thought the floral was dope b/c of the suede brim...if it was all floral print it would be better. Ikat is dope and I prob was on that one first but the more I see the camel the more I like especially the tan. The olive gets more dope the more I look at it too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:47

need that tan in my life

I'm feelin the olive one now that I look at both me them.

when are these out?

SLACKY

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:48

need that tan in my life

when are these out?

im going to cop all 3 of them

SLACKY

Want to make money? Sell me ANY of these items:

ANY of the Supreme/Spurs 'Western Conference' Snapbacks

Only found an XL in the highly decorated. Anyone have a camo in L? Rugby hoody?

damn i want one of those spurs hats so hard

Sheeeet

https://www.facebook.com/supreme.ldn for all the london heads. Drop info and all that shit

need that tan in my life

when are these out?

Again,

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:49
Want to make money? Sell me ANY of these items:

ANY of the Supreme/Spurs 'Western Conference' Snapbacks

Only found an XL in the highly decorated. Anyone have a camo in L? Rugby hoody?

damn i want one of those spurs hats so hard

Prolly the hardest Supreme Snapback I've ever seen. Could have copped a black but dude wanted like $150, and I'd rather have white, blue or green all more than the black.

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:50

when are these out?

no idea how the camels became 'the' camp of the season. more often than not it's just some hivemind shit that produces the 'consensus' best camp. i'm bout that floral still, looking too nice

Sheeeet

Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:51
yeah I would trade almost all of my hats for that shit haha

speaking about the western confrence snapback
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:52

Never thought the floral was dope b/c of the suede brim...if it was all floral print it would be better. Ikat is dope and I prob was on that one first but the more I see the camel the more I like especially the tan. The olive gets more dope the more I look at it too.

camels been my favorite, ikat grew on me though. I just changed from wanting the tan to wanting the olive.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 16:55

camels been my favorite, ikat grew on me though. I just changed from wanting the tan to wanting the olive.

olive is clean love the black fat patch

SLACKY

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:00
when are these out?

no idea how the camels became 'the' camp of the season. more often than not it's just some hivemind shit that produces the 'consensus' best camp. i'm bout that floral still, looking too nice

in my opinion its not the actually camels thats dope its the overall layout the way the image calls for a backdrop and the colorways deliver i bet bread that we will see more layouts like camel from other shops or hopefuly Sup with other animals or places

Money Over Everything

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:12
camel is so dope, buy the tees people!!

Inactive User

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:17
who's camps are those?
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:26
I'm sayin' it first (prob only one lol). Crown supply's sick. All mesh.

Camo joint is kinda fly, good hat to wear to the beach or something. I've never worn or owned a mesh hat or a trucker hat so idk if I'd cop w/o being able to try it on. Something tells me these will sit for a while, camo might sell out eventually.

yup. it's great for heat. and with mesh you can sit on it, step on it, and shit won't crease. it won't really stain either. been looking for all mesh actually before sup even announced. basically on it because of mesh lol. and camo's definitely gonna sell out in a reasonable time. rest are gonna sit besides black
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:27
It's an egypt overlay. You can see the spinx to it's dope.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:36
hoping if the camel camps drop this week that they'll drop the shorts too. Must cop those too
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:42
Can someone send me an invite for SS?

Inactive User

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:43
there aren't any invites for SS. if there were people would be selling them I'm sure.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:45
a camel button up shirt would have been dope, i wish they did a bluse camp cap like the tee

SLACKY

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:48
Fake

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
who's camps are those?

wish i knew too

Money Over Everything

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:49
Fake

highly doubt that

Money Over Everything

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:54
Been in Pittsburgh all week. Missed the damn ikat drop. smh.

just visiting or do u live here?

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
there aren't any invites for SS. if there were people would be selling them I'm sure.

I believe you cuz normally when i go on the site and hit register it just says registration is closed, but i went on a few minutes ago and the whole form where you could put in the invite code and everythin was up so i figured something was up. Sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesnt i guess
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.