who's camps are those?

wish i knew too

Money Over Everything

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:49
Fake

highly doubt that

Money Over Everything

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:54
Been in Pittsburgh all week. Missed the damn ikat drop. smh.

just visiting or do u live here?

Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
there aren't any invites for SS. if there were people would be selling them I'm sure.

I believe you cuz normally when i go on the site and hit register it just says registration is closed, but i went on a few minutes ago and the whole form where you could put in the invite code and everythin was up so i figured something was up. Sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesnt i guess
Apr 15, 2012 @ 17:58
The camel is actually dope as fuck. I slept on the tee hard as fuck because I didn't like it at first, now I'm semi fiending. Lol. Definitely gonna try for Olive or Tan Camp.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:02
i just want the black arabic. thats it.

hndlz.tumblr.com

Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:03
Anyone selling teal Jersey in medium pm me
Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:08
there aren't any invites for SS. if there were people would be selling them I'm sure.

I believe you cuz normally when i go on the site and hit register it just says registration is closed, but i went on a few minutes ago and the whole form where you could put in the invite code and everythin was up so i figured something was up. Sometimes that happens and sometimes it doesnt i guess

wasup hikaru. Anyone know whatsup with this.?. I went on SS and i went to registration. The registration was actually open and didnt require an invitation code. I registered and everything worked fine, I even receieved the "welcome to SS" confirmation email. I was logged in for like 10 minutes and was able to viewall the the forums and even made a post on the marketplace. I logged out and later when I tried to log back in, it said my account didnt exist and I checked registration and it was completely closed. I emailed them twice saying why did they remove my account if its their fault that they had registration open. I even forwarded the confirmation email and they havnt replied. Can someone help??

IG: @luii.xx

Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:28

wasup hikaru. Anyone know whatsup with this.?. I went on SS and i went to registration. The registration was actually open and didnt require an invitation code. I registered and everything worked fine, I even receieved the "welcome to SS" confirmation email. I was logged in for like 10 minutes and was able to viewall the the forums and even made a post on the marketplace. I logged out and later when I tried to log back in, it said my account didnt exist and I checked registration and it was completely closed. I emailed them twice saying why did they remove my account if its their fault that they had registration open. I even forwarded the confirmation email and they havnt replied. Can someone help??

yeah you can register now, you just need a code. Someone shoot me a code lol.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:32
what's so great about SS
Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:37

yeah you can register now, you just need a code. Someone shoot me a code lol.

thats the point of this whole convo. you CANT send invitations. only the mods of SS can invite people so.. they dont want HB members trollin on SS..

Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:55
It's cool, a lot of the people on there seem like stuck up pricks anyways. Hypebeast is better because it has a wide variety of things people can be into.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:59
It's cool, a lot of the people on there seem like stuck up pricks anyways. Hypebeast is better because it has a wide variety of things people can be into.

yeah they are ELITISTS too the fullest.. I only like SS better because the marketplace is golden

Apr 15, 2012 @ 18:59
I should be getting my teal jersey and baseball tomorrow excited to see it in person
Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:06
Ayee someone sell me their M baseball jersey when it comes in PM me.

instagram: jlau1303

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:08
what's so great about SS

SS marketplace shits on this forums MP.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

I hope the Florals and Camels drop the same day, so I can cop both florals while everyone is fighting over the camels.

what's so great about SS

this.

Yes.

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:13
what's so great about SS

Nothing special...It's a more 'mature' audience when compared to HB, you don't get a million 'when is _____ dropping?' or 'Check out my collection! (consisting of all shit released in the last 9 months)' type of shit.

The marketplace is a million times better than here, it's all Supreme and broken down by size and category. You can see threads like 'Girls in Supreme' 'Supreme Inspiration' (what designs influenced Supreme desings) and 'Tool/Herb Thread' as well as previews/lookbooks for all the old seasons.

EDIT: Isn't the SS marketplace open to the public? I think you can send a message to a seller's email too w/o being a member.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:14
I hope the Florals and Camels drop the same day, so I can cop both florals while everyone is fighting over the camels.

I can almost guarantee that won't happen
Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:16

Yea, 100% won't happen.

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:25

Yea, 100% won't happen.

not gonna happen.

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:44
Kinda off topic, but does anybody know if supreme has released any other hockey jerseys besides the apache?

Last and only bump.

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:48
Zebra camps for days in the ss marketplace lol
Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:56
Apr 15, 2012 @ 19:56
what's so great about SS

i think he means he doesnt know what "SS" is so hes asking what is so great about it lol

Apr 15, 2012 @ 20:03
Man I want one of those camo button up shirts.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 20:16
Only camps left are florals, camels, washed twill, metal letters suede, snake skin, herringbone donegal, and ripstop. So yes it is unlikely theyd drop florals and camels same day but not impossible.
Apr 15, 2012 @ 20:18
Zebra camps for days in the ss marketplace lol

Yea the whack olive ones, plus dudes are asking $200+ for them.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0