[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:32
I mean, they fit aight I guess. I'm just a fan of short shorts. And I think I had the waist rolled over once, like girls do in gym class.

haha ayy at least your honest

that ain't a bad fit dude. I found them a tad long too and do that waist rolling shit too lol...

Originally posted by Inactive User
i think floral shorts = terry fleece =/= cyc

nothing was made with cyc this season. even the cdg wasn't cyc

correct

Really? Good look on that.
I have some w+h terry fleece shit so I just assumed.

edit: You're right. the RN numbers don't match and did a quick search through a government database, not CYC
Do they still ever use CYC? Always thought the blanks were and the older stuff I have IS CYC.
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:36
I have an XL Camo Highly Decorated, but better make it worth my while

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:40
damn Chicago get at dis dude
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:41
shit sorry for doublepost
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:43
look what someone found at a goodwill:
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:44

http://instagr.am/p/JaO7v4LrIs/

How the independent hoodie looks, if anyone is curious. Definitely going to put a baseball jersey over this piece.

Man you gonna look like a Supreme billboard breh! I can't do two or more pieces that say Supreme. I'll do a camp w/ a floral hoody or something but I don't wanna look like a Supreme Cheerleader.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:45
damn Chicago get at dis dude

Holla'd. Still want the L tho. I don't want to pay top dollar for something that isn't going to fit right.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:45
look what someone found at a goodwill:
Link is broken bruh :/
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:47

How the independent hoodie looks, if anyone is curious. Definitely going to put a baseball jersey over this piece.

Man you gonna look like a Supreme billboard breh! I can't do two or more pieces that say Supreme. I'll do a camp w/ a floral hoody or something but I don't wanna look like a Supreme Cheerleader.

This. In other news ya boy PinoyKiller is back. #FreePinoy2012

thanks to all for holding me down. niggas thought I was on that permaban you feel me
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:48

This. In other news ya boy PinoyKiller is back. #FreePinoy2012

thanks to all for holding me down. niggas thought I was on that permaban you feel me

lol, I just asked a few days ago if you were on permaban or some ish. Herbs beware!

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:49

it looks coo bro. but idk why i dont like how the baseball jersey looks with a hoodie under. post a pic of the jersey on top of that.. cus the one in the lookbook looked hella stupid

IG: @luii.xx

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:51
Jersey on top of a plain grey hoody will look piff. Don't do the black jersey on a white jersey that's mad overmatching. Teal on white hoody might look dope tho.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:51
I would've copped the independent hoody if it wasn't for the back...
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:52
word
Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:54
Jersey on top of a plain grey hoody will look piff. Don't do the black jersey on a white jersey that's mad overmatching. Teal on white hoody might look dope tho.

I just hate how on the lookbook it had a teal jersey with the white arabic under with red script. that shit looks tacky.. and Im still looking for a large black baseball jersey.. i will trade CDG supreme gear. PM me

IG: @luii.xx

Apr 14, 2012 @ 18:58
I'd cop a hoodie if I skated or liked Independent trucks...but I don't.

I wouldn't wear a Packers hoodie since I'm a Bears fan...

Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:09

herb status,
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:15

Kinda hard not to look like a Supreme billboard for me haha all my clothing that actually fits is all Supreme. I used to wear XXL, now I wear anywhere from L-XL with Supreme depending on how I want it to fit, the hoodies I like mad loose so I buy XL. Tees all depend on logo size; L for smaller designs, XL for the bigger designs. Hat wise I own 10 hats: 5 Supreme, 5 MLB/NFL/Sport related mix. Shoe wise I own 4 pairs of Vans Era's. I have wanted to wear Supreme since I was a little skater kid 13 years old, first time it really peaked my interest was when the prince decks came out those were clean, I was too chubs/poor for it then, so I wear a lot now.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:17
Is anyone selling a Supreme x CDG t-shirt. Black polka in a small ?
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:17
Kinda hard not to look like a Supreme billboard for me haha all my clothing that actually fits is all Supreme. I used to wear XXL, now I wear anywhere from L-XL with Supreme depending on how I want it to fit, the hoodies I like mad loose so I buy XL. Tees all depend on logo size; L for smaller designs, XL for the bigger designs. Hat wise I own 10 hats: 5 Supreme, 5 MLB/NFL/Sport related mix. Shoe wise I own 4 pairs of Vans Era's. I have wanted to wear Supreme since I was a little skater kid 13 years old, first time it really peaked my interest was when the prince decks came out those were clean, I was too chubs/poor for it then, so I wear a lot now.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:42
the whole "fuck the rest" ruins the whole piece imo
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:45
Internet>real life ;)

I'm just giving constructive criticism, not like I said you were a bitch or something lol. You can cop a plain grey hoody somewhere for cheap af and put it underneath.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:48
It doesn't add to the garment whatsoever, would easily cop one if it didn't have that on the back, was wondering how much it would be to get it professionally removed, probably not worth it
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:49
Someone sell me their baseball jersey in a M. Will pay semi rape prices PM me.

instagram: jlau1303

Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:52
are people actually willing to pay rape prices for leopard coaches? cause I see edge selling one and he's got an offer of 450+shipping. I've got a navy one so thinking it'd be worth it to sell mine.
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:54
I hate when people refer to an article of clothing as a "piece," as if it's a Picasso or something.
Apr 14, 2012 @ 19:55
I hate when people refer to an article of clothing as a "piece," as if it's a Picasso or something.

What do you suggest? Article? thing?

Apr 14, 2012 @ 20:05

It is a "piece" of clothing though.
Apr 14, 2012 @ 20:06

What do you suggest? Article? thing?

maybe like call it a shirt, or jeans or shorts.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 20:11

It is a "piece" of clothing though.

this

Money Over Everything

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0