Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 13, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
_____

i hate most obey shit, but i can honestly say i like this hat better than the green ikat

wouldnt wear either, but the print on the obey one looks better imo

Only 5-panel I have and I love it.
April 13, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
donadamsky

i hate most obey shit, but i can honestly say i like this hat better than the green ikat

they are both a navajo-type pattern and include red, orange, and teal. similar enough to compare for me. the closure on te obey one is better too

remind me of polo ball caps

April 13, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
jcalifornia

I am ABOUT THESE ikats god damn.
April 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
vargas559

My friend has the obey 5-panel and it looks pretty nice in person.
April 13, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
mman200

lol my bad, but anyone on here into g-shocks?

Fucking DEAD
-_________-
April 13, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
mman200

In person pics of the ikat from ebay

When did the ikat officially release?

EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Ikat-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Panel-Hat-Comme-CDG-Safari-Donegal-Camo-Dyed-/261002818235?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3cc4faf2bb#ht_2686wt_1156

Some good pics in the description of this of all 3 colors
April 13, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
jacobsever

These Ikat's aren't really like navajo/aztec/southwestern prints though. I don't see the comparison. If anything, the Obey hat looks a lot like the Rip N Dip 5 panel, that they only made 10 of.

April 13, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
hpsn

so i went through to LA today stopped by supreme at around 10:50 and got a solid spot in the line and was right behind this fucking guy that posts in the WDYWT thread all the time

didn't really know what to say to him...his white hair kinnda intimidated me....but once i got in they had fucking everything in stock and they were just shoveling hats in the racks once they got low, they were deeply stocked up! i wouldn't doubt it if they still had jerseys and ikats tomorrow

Lol that's my nigga May and he doesn't live in LA fool.

well he must be in LA right now cuz i was right behind him in line, dude was wearing like some duck camo pants and a black box logo sweater with some 60 year old man hair type shit goin on! white hair gang we out here!

I know who you're talking about because I saw the same guy you're describing, that's not May, you're describing someone else

art since 1900

April 13, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
Alchemist

that was me^ you mad i got ahead of you, kid?
April 13, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
paulywalnuts

Cant believe i copped an ikat after all the shit talking i did on it...what can i say, it grew on me and just works for the summer
Dats it for caps this season Got the giraffe camo in khaki, cdg, no limit and purp ikat.

The kids on instagram are ridiculously gay. So many fake ass safaris and kids takin pics of "their whole collection" which consists of every camp and snap from this season like anyone gives a shit...its so bad

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

April 13, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
paulywalnuts

graphic looks bigger then i was expecting it too ^^

yeah the graphic is a good size, any bigger and i think it would be too much (pause)

and im kinda glad i missed the drop this morning, every IRL pic i see of the green ikat makes it seem uglier to me, i just want that floral then im done w/ camps for the season, still trying to get a grey canvas for a decent price though cuz i missed the 1st drop

Some overlooked humor

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

April 13, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Mr_Chukes

they are both a navajo-type pattern and include red, orange, and teal. similar enough to compare for me. the closure on te obey one is better too

remind me of polo ball caps

That hat is nasty as hell in person saw it at urban.
April 13, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
StephonPurham

so i went through to LA today stopped by supreme at around 10:50 and got a solid spot in the line and was right behind this fucking guy that posts in the WDYWT thread all the time

didn't really know what to say to him...his white hair kinnda intimidated me....but once i got in they had fucking everything in stock and they were just shoveling hats in the racks once they got low, they were deeply stocked up! i wouldn't doubt it if they still had jerseys and ikats tomorrow

well he must be in LA right now cuz i was right behind him in line, dude was wearing like some duck camo pants and a black box logo sweater with some 60 year old man hair type shit goin on! white hair gang we out here!

I know who you're talking about because I saw the same guy you're describing, that's not May, you're describing someone else

Well I guess the fucking clone wars has started then
April 13, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
Mr_Chukes

The ikats are sooo pretty, but I don't think I could pull one off.

You can do it retro. I know imma pull it off.
April 13, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
Eddy.

if anyone knows if theres any black preme jerseys in M and can get me one at either store lemme know. or whoever isn't selling one for too much.
April 13, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
0mar

Whatup. Long time lurker. Decided to join the party. Plus i've got shit i wanna sell ha.

Anyway, yo.
April 13, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
rhythmz

Whatup. Long time lurker. Decided to join the party. Plus i've got shit i wanna sell ha.

Anyway, yo.

welcome, honesty wins

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 13, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
scarlem

ikat is ugly as fuck

pseudoism.tumblr.com

April 13, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
megustaleche

Anyone bay area local who purchased baseball jersey and looking to sale/trade???

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

April 13, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
JohnDoe

ikat is ugly as fuck

yeauh
April 13, 2012 @ 09:24 AM

Inactive

okay so i ACCIDENTALLY shipped someone a leather brimmed olive camo camp and they are mad because they ordered a moleskin, and i sent the wrong hat.

the leather brim>moleskin. buyer wants to send it back so if anyone want a leather brim camo camp for 65+4% (what he paid) hmu.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 13, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
0mar

What's the consensus on this? Had it for a few years, probably gonna try sell it soon. you guys see many sell?
April 13, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
CTorchid

okay so i shipped someone a leather brimmed olive camo camp and they are mad because they ordered a moleskin, and i sent the wrong hat.

the leather brim>moleskin. buyer wants to send it back so if anyone want a leather brim camo camp for 65+4% (what he paid) hmu.

Why would you ship a leather brim in the first time if they ordered a moleskin.

BTW got a red moleskin for 60 shipped
April 13, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
1978S

Prob because dude smokes too much.
April 13, 2012 @ 12:35 PM

Inactive

because i shipped out like 7 hats and must have gotten confused. what difference does it make?

leather brim>moleskin

and the person is mad about it, and he only paid 65 dollars. he should be happy!

i technically LOST money, the hat a was 54, +10 shipping (64)..

April 13, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
1978S

For no reason...

April 13, 2012 @ 12:51 PM

Inactive

i wonder if james got into those.

found this on google images:

April 13, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
dominikid

Rosa Acosta is such a skeezer... But I'd do unforgivable things to her.

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

April 13, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
retronym

The ikats are sooo pretty, but I don't think I could pull one off.

You can do it retro. I know imma pull it off.

Well thanks! I'm still holding out for the camels camp, gonna pick up a crocodile script too--those are pretty nice and I feel like a bunch of people are gonna sleep on those.
April 13, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
cashmir

What's the consensus on this? Had it for a few years, probably gonna try sell it soon. you guys see many sell?

I was debating picking up the grey one a few months back. I like it.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.