[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:04
lol aint that bad when its free. go wear your camps and whatever tyler rocks.

sorry had to do it

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:07
Those who ordered the gusset CDG, any news on it being shipped already? Should have been today but havent gotten any updates.

http://www.themehi.com

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:07
Hey supreme just made a mobile version of their shop. it's pretty nice.

It's actually real nice .. Just means more competition at 11 now -___-

yeah it does because buying on a phone will be faster now. It's smooth to.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:11
I've never tried buying something when it's first dropped. I signed up for the email notifications, but I only check my email once or twice a day. By the time I remember to go to the store, everything is sold out. So I'm going to try and get a camel camp tomorrow. But I really just can't wait for the floral suede ones.

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:13
The mobile site is too nice. They gave it it's own icon for iPhones
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:13
Has anyone else gotten an Origin Tee sticker? I was pretty surprised when I saw it in my package.

Yeah I got one - if anyone wants it holler, I'm not going to use it.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:15
tyler the creator killed supreme......;(

=D

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:16
The mobile site is too nice. They gave it it's own icon for iPhones

I'm into the floral & ikat, still gonna grab a camel tmrw though.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:17

says the april 2012 member
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:23

says the april 2012 member

wat dat mean doe? you hype off your forum senority? mad lame nigga be quiet, everyone got their 2 cents

Money Over Everything

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:24
I've never tried buying something when it's first dropped. I signed up for the email notifications, but I only check my email once or twice a day. By the time I remember to go to the store, everything is sold out. So I'm going to try and get a camel camp tomorrow. But I really just can't wait for the floral suede ones.

Good luck man, just set yourself a reminder on your phone or something if that helps.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:30
What's tyler wearing next week? I want his outfit. I'm new to supreme
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:31

It was

(Invalid img)

&

The Legion of Dick Riders, I don't think Supreme will die off like other brands until you start seeing mad fakes everywhere like what happen to bape, shit was sad every nigga and his mother had fake bape, but fuck hype bape still cool, supreme still going to be cool even after the hype die down.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:32

floral camp cap
teal preme baseball jersey
black preme chinos
campbell soup x vans authentics
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:34

floral camp cap
teal preme baseball jersey
black preme chinos
campbell soup x vans authentics

Copping Everything! Tyler Fit. Swag!
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:50
that new mobile site is clean, icon was a nice touch too.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:56
Might be a dumb question, but im copping the baseball glove for a friend of mine tomorrow, do they come in different sizes at all?

instagram: jlau1303

Apr 12, 2012 @ 04:57
no-one can or will kill SupNY they can only rasie and lower hype on certain items... no matter what supreme nyc will continue to be the last living social club in historic little italy... only thing that will get killed is the hype and all the uneducated fashion experts on here and everywhere else that has "hypebeasts"...

Money Over Everything

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:03
where are you guys finding this supreme mobile?

my ipad isnt finding it

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:04

my ipad isnt finding it

you just go to the supreme site then on the bottom it says get app
Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:06
you guys all hyping up the baseball top and camel camp - dope pieces dont get me wrong

yall sleepin on that heathered polo though - shits clean

That polo is piff, iffy on dropping +80 on it though...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:07

my ipad isnt finding it

you just go to the supreme site then on the bottom it says get app

Not working on the iPad since not configuring the template as a "mobile" device.

http://www.themehi.com

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:08

my ipad isnt finding it

Might have to be on the iPhone or an actual cellphone.

instagram: jlau1303

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:10
yeah I tried it on my ipad and it didn't work because this isn't really considered a mobile device.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:13
All ya'll niggas talk about is caps SMH..
Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:17

there's only one good one this season and it comes out tomorrow. there's been plenty of jersey and polo talk/hype too.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:20
apparently doesn't work on android either

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:21
apparently doesn't work on android either

or blackberry.
Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:23
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/quezz/' rel='nofollow'>@quezz</a> Best reply ive seen this thread in a long time. dick-riders, hypebeasts, whatever you wanna call them are the kind of people that fuck up alot of great subcultures. Believe me, i know about this, i am very passionate about sneakers, and its the same type of, wear/buy something because i see ''cool'' people (us, the people into because we actually appreciate ''it'') with ''it''and proceed to show it off (tumblr, etc) for ''props''from self-confidence lacking people much like themselves, that have made a mockery of the game within the past 2 years or so. I feel the only way this can be controlled is by not feeding into all the bullshit on the scene today. Let your interest in the brand remain the same way it started, focused on what you like about it and don't let hype or ignorance change that. Thoughts?

Inactive User

Apr 12, 2012 @ 05:23

the general consensus seems to be that the camels cap is one of the nicest to come out this season. so wouldn't it make sense that it'd be one of the more popular topics on a forum strictly about supreme on the night before it's expected to drop?

take your head out of your ass
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.