April 7, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
justRo

Yo, what's up with the independent sweaters not being sold out? Anything wrong with them or do people just not dig independent? I think the grey looks nice, don't really like the other colors though.

did you not see the big "Fuck The Rest" on the back? i would've grabbed one in a heartbeat if it didnt say that
April 7, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
pinballwizard

Love the independent collab nice to see stuff in stock still too!
April 7, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
kkasaye

Tyler The Creator gots a pic on his twitter of him and he's wearing the campbell vans .. Unfair hahaha

B|

April 7, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
hpsn

Yo, what's up with the independent sweaters not being sold out? Anything wrong with them or do people just not dig independent? I think the grey looks nice, don't really like the other colors though.

did you not see the big "Fuck The Rest" on the back? i would've grabbed one in a heartbeat if it didnt say that

I bought one, I used to skate indy trucks all the time but I've switched to ace trucks, I like the hoody a lot

art since 1900

April 7, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
VOMITSPIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Fleece-Camp-Hat-Yellow-NWT-Comme-Supreme-2012-Box-Logo-Bape-CDG-/110853850748?pt=US_Hats&hash=item19cf67867c#ht_500wt_1413
at 16.50 with less than 10 minutes to go.. fake or not?

$38.95 shipped? Hard out here for a polar fleece
Thinking they make fake polar fleeces? Hard out here for a '12 member

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

April 7, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
HanSolo

I actually really liked the polar fleece, one of my favourite camps from last year. dope that I can apparently pick one up for 40 bucks
April 7, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
muccigane

Yeah true, I don't like the fact that it says fuck the rest. I don't care if it offends people, I just feel it's worded weird. I wish it just said fuck em' all like the pins and stuff.
April 7, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
elgordo

Yeah true, I don't like the fact that it says fuck the rest. I don't care if it offends people, I just feel it's worded weird. I wish it just said fuck em' all like the pins and stuff.

you can just get it taken off at a tailer shop or do it your self. it's been done on the ugly mcgruff badge on the lettermans before

EDIT: not sure if badge or print
April 7, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
boogiesupreme

you can just get it taken off at a tailer shop or do it your self. it's been done on the ugly mcgruff badge on the lettermans before

you can?? it's screenprinted on. i'm not sure if a tailor can't remove that.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

April 7, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
brian

but that wouldn't make sense, it's kinda their slogan...
April 7, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
brian

and out of the colors I really like the yellow surprisingly. dark horse.
April 7, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
elgordo

^^^ yeah i just zoomed up on the picture.

oh well, would of been a def cop for me. still a dope hoody imo
April 7, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
jplarr

Yeah the fuck the rest isn't really working for me, on account of I think Thunder makes pretty good trucks too...........
April 7, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
dellzz

any offensive words printed on any wear I wouldn't buy. Also any graphic organ photo.
April 7, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
fristo0308

I feel ya, the yellow is clean imo.
April 7, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
shibazz

any offensive words printed on any wear I wouldn't buy. Also any graphic organ photo.

Your name and your opinions contradict each other haha
April 7, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
MUSASHI

this
April 7, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
RyandaGod

Yeah the fuck the rest isn't really working for me, on account of I think Thunder makes pretty good trucks too...........

Thunder lows all day
April 7, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
jplarr

I feel ya, the yellow is clean imo.
yeah the yellow on the Independent is real nice. A whole different game then that god awful "gold"
April 7, 2012 @ 04:39 AM

Inactive

fucking kid at jewish passover spilled grape juice on my fucking trench coat.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 7, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
abcking

LOOOOOOOL @ THE POLAR FLEECE GOING FOR 30$
LOOOOOOOOOOL @ A '12 WHO DEFENDED HIS TARPON NOT KNOWING A CAMP FROM THE END OF LAST SEASON
LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE FATE OF YOU HERBS' LIBERTY CAMPS.

LOL AT YOU THINKIN THE LIBERTY IS ON PAR WITH THE POLAR FLEECES. NAH HOME, LIBERTY'S ARE GOING TO GO FOR A LEAST DOUBLE, AND THAT MAKES IT WORTHWHILE ENOUGH.

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 7, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
777ichael

oy vey!

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

April 7, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
muccigane

I've had 2 pairs of thunders, one cracked when I try to ollie a 12 set, and another just kept falling apart whenever I tried to skate. I think they were both thunder mids. I've never heard anyone say anything good about thunders but maybe I just have bad luck. Also, Fuck Enjoi.
April 7, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
The Fiasco

i didnt know black people were jewish

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 7, 2012 @ 04:51 AM

LOOOOOOOL @ THE POLAR FLEECE GOING FOR 30$
LOOOOOOOOOOL @ A '12 WHO DEFENDED HIS TARPON NOT KNOWING A CAMP FROM THE END OF LAST SEASON
LOOOOOOOOOOOL @ THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE FATE OF YOU HERBS' LIBERTY CAMPS.

LOL AT YOU THINKIN THE LIBERTY IS ON PAR WITH THE POLAR FLEECES. NAH HOME, LIBERTY'S ARE GOING TO GO FOR A LEAST DOUBLE, AND THAT MAKES IT WORTHWHILE ENOUGH.

The foulards go for 75 at most. The camo leathers go for 70-85. Good luck making 96 on your liberty.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 7, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
jplarr

I've had 2 pairs of thunders, one cracked when I try to ollie a 12 set, and another just kept falling apart whenever I tried to skate. I think they were both thunder mids. I've never heard anyone say anything good about thunders but maybe I just have bad luck. Also, Fuck Enjoi.
Yeah I don't know Hoss, that sounds no good but there is definitely Thunder fans out there. It's a DLX brand, 9 out of 10 times you're looking at quality from them. Speaking of DLX I'm still waiting for Supreme to collab with Real
April 7, 2012 @ 04:55 AM

Inactive

fiasco,

Awesteez, thank you for telling that dude that, i was like wtf? double?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 7, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
shibazz

i love grape jews
April 7, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
dellzz

Your name and your opinions contradict each other haha

It's not that offensive, I'm black.
April 7, 2012 @ 05:08 AM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.