Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 5, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
leifwild

has anyone on here ever done business with 'regg78' he seems legit im just checking up, so if anyones got any feedback that would be really helpful
April 5, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
starvinarvin

Which one of you is this? smh at a 10 minute video about which camp caps he copped.

commay dayz garconz everybody likes to call it CDG
LOL tool

http://www.flickr.com/arvinooo http://onivra.tumblr.com/

April 5, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
The Fiasco

has anyone on here ever done business with 'regg78' he seems legit im just checking up, so if anyones got any feedback that would be really helpful

i sold to him before on SS. this nigga was shady as fuck. We agreed on like 44 or 45 shipped for a magazine and dude was like damn this dude forgot to put it as a gift so i only got this 42whateverwhatever and dude has flaked for a hat as well I was selling on SS if I recall. He may pull some shady shit but I dont think he'd rip you off hes a boardmember on SS but I have no idea how that shit happened.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 5, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
madhaussss

godamn that liberty is ugly
April 5, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
starvinarvin

you're a dickrider man, i saw you post on here a few days ago asking which floral camp you should grab and you posted the liberty as one of them ahahaha
liberty's pretty sick imo

http://www.flickr.com/arvinooo http://onivra.tumblr.com/

April 5, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Gli x Azzurri

SMH did i get that fat in Italy?

I finally got home where I sent my CDG hoodie / tee / camp and the hoodie doesn't fit me.

gonna flip that on eBay. I'm not that disappointed.
April 5, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
madhaussss

you're a dickrider man, i saw you post on here a few days ago asking which floral camp you should grab and you posted the liberty as one of them ahahaha

nah b i posted that shit cus at that point i thought it was nice but i def dont like it now. can't blame me for changing my mind can you?
April 5, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
aqueduct

Holy shit, copped a liberty (i know, stone me). Shit shipped same day, that's never happened to me, always assumed Supreme had the shittiest shipping around.
April 5, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
vafins

they shipped out my houndstooth the same day it just depends some days they are mad busy and get alot of traffic, drops like today when no one really wanted anything they have time to start processing the orders

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

April 5, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
Based Sherane

nah b i posted that shit cus at that point i thought it was nice but i def dont like it now. can't blame me for changing my mind can you?

so you're saying you're a dickrider? lmao. taking L's

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

April 5, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
fuckem

really pissed i missed the liberty. i was in a meeting at work. i'll have to try and get it at the store. or PM me if you have a blue one.
April 5, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
nvrsrndr

i dont think the liberty is as ugly as a lot of folks make it seem to be. just dont see myself wearing that print is all. to each his own

FS: Supreme S/S 2012 Oxford Shirt (Sz M) RETAIL! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/171793/

April 5, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
madhaussss

so you're saying you're a dickrider? lmao. taking L's

how does changing my mind make me a dickrider?
April 5, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
leifwild

i sold to him before on SS. this nigga was shady as fuck. We agreed on like 44 or 45 shipped for a magazine and dude was like damn this dude forgot to put it as a gift so i only got this 42whateverwhatever and dude has flaked for a hat as well I was selling on SS if I recall. He may pull some shady shit but I dont think he'd rip you off hes a boardmember on SS but I have no idea how that shit happened.

We agreed a price on a teal coaches jacket and he wants me to send the money+ 4% on paypal, ive used paypal for years but never actually sent money outside of ebay...am i protected, is this a binding contract? thanks for the info dude, not gonna lie its made me apprehensive...i was just about to send money as well
April 5, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
kc757

Couldn't get a break from clinicals at 11, but it worked out b/c I don't care for anything that dropped today. Did get shipping confirmation for my mantra tee that i copped last night.

Ready to see this TNF collab preview

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

April 5, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
kr00kd

Yeah I thought the liberty was ok. Not good enough to purchase, but no where near as bad as the tarpon or anything like that.

I think so many of the kids on here just wait to hear what someone says before stating an opinion. God forbid some people like different things.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 5, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
shitsburgh

I'm considering purchasing the Harrington jacket, I like how it looks a lot like an Aether driving jacket. I'm just worried about the thickness and if it is waterproof.
April 5, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
DJPrep

We agreed a price on a teal coaches jacket and he wants me to send the money+ 4% on paypal, ive used paypal for years but never actually sent money outside of ebay...am i protected, is this a binding contract? thanks for the info dude, not gonna lie its made me apprehensive...i was just about to send money as well

I dealt with a guy on styleforum through PayPal only, and the way we did it was setup a PayPal transaction. Tell him to send you an invoice with a detailed description of what item he is selling you. As long as you do it as a transaction Im pretty sure PayPal will back you up. But if you "gift" the money, thats where you have to pray the dude youre buying from isnt shady.
April 5, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
The Fiasco

You can send the money to him and mark it as for goods and add the 4% that paypal charges so the price you agreed on +4% and you will be covered by paypal. Sending it as a gift will not protect you.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 5, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
leifwild

I dealt with a guy on styleforum through PayPal only, and the way we did it was setup a PayPal transaction. Tell him to send you an invoice with a detailed description of what item he is selling you. As long as you do it as a transaction Im pretty sure PayPal will back you up. But if you "gift" the money, thats where you have to pray the dude youre buying from isnt shady.

Thanks alot guys, really helpful
April 5, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
heirmvrx

It's actually against paypal rules to charge 4% to a buyer. By accepting paypal as a payment method, you also accept to pay paypal the 4% yourself. Buyers aren't aware of this though.
April 5, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
YoungRizal

^ word that regg guy is legit

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 5, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
rhythmz

damn seems like people are really getting fired up about the liberty O_o i honestly copped it cause i like it and i'll actually wear it and not give no fux about what people say about it, nor do i care about any music artist wearing it. but i agree with this...

so much hate on the liberty...i don't get it, i think it looks way better than most of the other rubbish bin camps this season
do wanna see some faggot wearing a liberty shirt with a liberty camp tho

just got my CDG camp...shit is mad shallow, def the smallest camp i own

lawl at someone wearing the shirt and camp combined O_o

yo, wear what you like.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 5, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
secondnarrow

April 5, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
rhythmz

Yeah I thought the liberty was ok. Not good enough to purchase, but no where near as bad as the tarpon or anything like that.

I think so many of the kids on here just wait to hear what someone says before stating an opinion. God forbid some people like different things.

exactly. no one was saying shit about the liberty at the beginning of the season on how it was ugly. one person said they didnt like it and all of a sudden, 20 more niggahs say the same thing. lol?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 5, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
roasthoggmann

Denim shirt is dope, but probably to pricey for the thickness
Gingham shirt looks nice too

Hard to justify buying any long sleeves with this summer bound to be hot as fuck
Holdin out for the big dot camp shirt and polo

and personally I think Hawaiian shirts from last year are way better than this years, how about you all?

i personally like the red hawaiian from this year better than the ones from last year. the green one from this year's pretty weak though

This years red hawaiian is alright, but the colors look kinda muddy and it reminds me a little too much of Magnum PI . But you're right man that green one is hideous
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/Llamaland/magnum-pi-camera-2.jpg

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 5, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
RyandaGod

SMH

Edit; Bargelbites jr
April 5, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
me>u

instagram: funthera

April 5, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
justRo

lmao, is that you?
April 5, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
RyandaGod

I hope not for his sake

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.