Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 5, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
rhythmz

anyone else cop the supreme/independent jacket? fuck the rest.

nope but more power to you for doing it bro

anyways, the big dot camp shirt is all i want. damn polkadots...

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

April 5, 2012 @ 03:41 PM

Inactive

boring drop.

either way, my herringbone got here a couple days ago. anyone else notice how much bigger it fits than the other camps?

smh @ username & gingrich.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 5, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
thegnarstar

cool jacket, i just dont have the cash for it. the hoodie is nice too.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

April 5, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
foxhound

nope but more power to you for doing it bro

anyways, the big dot camp shirt is all i want. damn polkadots...

lol. damn polkadots. true though.
flypaper

smh @ spending more time on here than with real people. you gonna tell more internet people you love them or what?
Mr_Chukes

Only reason shit sold out was because peps think shit is going to flip easy/for alot. Can't wait to see sucka kids rocking that shit. Ill stick to both color paisleys and the floral in both colors from this year...

It's not going to flip for a lot...
Maybe $80 on ebay? Thats like $70 after fees.
Hat alone was almost $60.
Have fun with that $10 profit.

see. what ya'll dont understand is the big picture. $10 profit contributes to the larger profit. And it'll go for $100 on ebay, possibly more if a guy can get lucky. It aint no thang when you at the post office everyday anyway.

someone will prolly see it in an OF video and want to cop, just wait a little before you name a price lol.

What the fuck? The camo leathers havent even gone for 100 once.

reallly maybe after people see this
April 5, 2012 @ 03:45 PM

Inactive

smh @ spending more time on here than with real people. you gonna tell more internet people you love them or what?

kay. but neither of them are relevant anymore and neither are you at this point. peace.

April 5, 2012 @ 03:45 PM

Tyler doesn't wear every fucking camp cap that drops lol

The fuck? Are you actually trying to justify it based on that? How many camps are there this season, like, 21? Has he even worn any of what has dropped yet?

lol....taking ls

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 5, 2012 @ 03:47 PM

Only reason shit sold out was because peps think shit is going to flip easy/for alot. Can't wait to see sucka kids rocking that shit. Ill stick to both color paisleys and the floral in both colors from this year...

see. what ya'll dont understand is the big picture. $10 profit contributes to the larger profit. And it'll go for $100 on ebay, possibly more if a guy can get lucky. It aint no thang when you at the post office everyday anyway.

someone will prolly see it in an OF video and want to cop, just wait a little before you name a price lol.

reallly maybe after people see this

whats your point? are you dependent on someone famous wearing the liberty camp? if so, i gurantee you will be dissapointed.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

April 5, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Quezz

The fuck? Are you actually trying to justify it based on that? How many camps are there this season, like, 21? Has he even worn any of what has dropped yet?

lol....taking ls

I'm taking an L because yall niggas took my post serious...
April 5, 2012 @ 03:48 PM

Inactive

it helps aid the gain, drives prices up. thank you t-raww

cd was baby thighs though.

April 5, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
lewisclark

Holy shit. I been away for like 2 years. Had to make a new account ha. What the fuck happen to supreme ? I wanted a new camp cap. Super hype train seemed to ruin that for me. When will there be another drop?
April 5, 2012 @ 03:50 PM

obviously. these kids are talking about the liberty like they know its going to be worn by some hyped artist, and even using that as an argument. its an ugly ass camp, you herbs aren't convincing anybody, including yourselves. please keep throwing up bullshit justifications though.

April 5, 2012 @ 03:52 PM

Inactive

it is,you're absolutely right.

April 5, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
paulywalnuts

so much hate on the liberty...i don't get it, i think it looks way better than most of the other rubbish bin camps this season
do wanna see some faggot wearing a liberty shirt with a liberty camp tho

just got my CDG camp...shit is mad shallow, def the smallest camp i own

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

April 5, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Mr_Chukes

boring drop.

either way, my herringbone got here a couple days ago. anyone else notice how much bigger it fits than the other camps?

smh @ username & gingrich.

yeah it does fit bigger. I tightened it up even more
April 5, 2012 @ 03:55 PM

Inactive

it doesn't remind me of the dopiness of the shirt.. like i want rizal's shirt, but camp doesn't ring bells like the shirt.

vs

April 5, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
flypaper

kay. but neither of them are relevant anymore and neither are you at this point. peace.

lol and you are? for someone so "relevant", you spend a lot of time on the computer. fucking whiteboys thinkin they clever and shit. bring up my join date next
April 5, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
mobbyluii

I saved money because of todays drop. Gotta save up for the SB's....

IG: @mobbyluii

April 5, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
Mr_Chukes

@ Awesteez naw the liberty was ugly as fuck. Nothing could make that hat cool. I was saying the camo joint was already cool and whenever people see rappers wearing cool things, they want them.
April 5, 2012 @ 03:58 PM

Inactive

lol and you are? for someone so "relevant", you spend a lot of time on the computer. fucking whiteboys thinkin they clever and shit. bring up my join date next

April 5, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
Old Man Doug

So what happened to the baseball jersey speculations?

April 5, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Mr_Chukes

kitty that shirt is dope as fuck
April 5, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
flypaper

you're corny. over it
April 5, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
vafins

So what happened to the baseball jersey speculations?

we were incorrect

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

April 5, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
justRo

That's cause Tyler hasn't worn it yet once he does niggas going to be like.

Fuck I Love This Gif.

and...... you would notice this?

.. because im not blind?......
April 5, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
elgordo

Smh @ at the people that think the liberty is dope
April 5, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
vargas559

70+ shipping is too much for the arc tee. Quality must be superb for that price.
April 5, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
roasthoggmann

Denim shirt is dope, but probably to pricey for the thickness
Gingham shirt looks nice too

Hard to justify buying any long sleeves with this summer bound to be hot as fuck
Holdin out for the big dot camp shirt and polo

and personally I think Hawaiian shirts from last year are way better than this years, how about you all?

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

April 5, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

SS is saying TNF collab will be next thrus, we'll get the email/preview by Monday.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.